Only refunded $5 dollars out of $65???

Discus and support Only refunded $5 dollars out of $65??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently i had an error where i was charged twice for Call of duty black ops cold war and since i didnt pay the second charge it said the payment was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fat Agony, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Fat Agony
    Fat Agony Guest

Recently i had an error where i was charged twice for Call of duty black ops cold war and since i didnt pay the second charge it said the payment was declined and whenever i tried to play the game it said i needed to buy it even though microsoft took the
    money the first time and i even got to play the game for a while.

Anyways yesterday xbox sent a message to my account saying that i was refunded the money for the charge and the credit was put onto my microsoft account but i check my account and they only gave me 5 dollars when i spent like $64 for the game.

I called microsoft support but theyre no help. I just wanna know if anyone else had this problem and if i can resolve this somehow this is honestly ridiculous at this point xbox has stolen my money and its unacceptable.

:)

Fat Agony, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Andreas_212 Win User

would you pay more?

yup its only 5 dollars a month , but for what we get thats about 5 dollars a month too much. IMO
  3. michael_a162008 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One edition price

minecraft for xbox one will be 20 dollars and if you have it for 360 then you will only have to pay 5 dollars
  4. MaximumDoot Win User

Expensive

I didnt get a refund I'm confused after I preordered it I only spent 25 dollars not 108
  5. onyxishere Win User

5 dollar

What are you talking about? More info would help.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

5 dollar

If you're talking about the 12 months of Live for as little as $5/month. You will be charged a one-time fee of $60 for the 12-month subscription. That's the discounted rate for buying a year at one time vs. month to month.

-

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Only refunded $5 dollars out of $65??? - Similar Threads - refunded dollars $65

2. Xbox return/refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox return/refund: What happens if your xbox console gets denied for refund or exchange? Do they send you the console back? db85e012-1023-4663-975f-e56ac94728c9
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 refund - can I keep save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 refund - can I keep save data?: If i request a refund will it delete my save data? I would like to keep it in case the game is ever properly fixed in the future and i wabt to purchase it again. a0c529f7-846d-4733-a618-a53aaad28ff0
  4. Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?: Hi there. I was fairly certain I had turned off recurring billing for the Xbox Game Pass for the PC as I no longer use it and need money for bills, but was surprised today to find a charge for the...
  5. Game refund/transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund/transfer: Hi, I bought a new xbox yesterday and am trying to re-download the games i had on my old one(some of which have been bought on the microsoft store). I was wondering if there was a way to get a...
  6. Xbox one refund policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one refund policy: I just bought all the mass effect dlc that's still available in Xbox marketplace came to about 65 quid but when I've looked at my bank it says two payments of 65. Anyone know what number to ring...
  7. Why does my Microsoft order say "refunded, total 0 dollars"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft order say "refunded, total 0 dollars"?: I had to refund a game, it says refunded but theres no money on the credit card yet. It also says 0 dollars total. 36de0b7b-f2ca-4d0e-8b81-ea099c08afbd
  8. Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars: Microsoft refused to repair my Xbox One S console, no problem, that's fine, I was told via a letter they would refund my money within 6 to 8 weeks, and I still am getting no resolution here on the...
  9. I got charged some dollars as "verification" of my paying methods. I want refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged some dollars as "verification" of my paying methods. I want refund!: I got two memberships and I got charged both, credit card and paypal account some dollars for the concept of "verifying account charge". Bank says it was Microsoft who charged it and I want to get...
  10. Xbox rewards refund went to US dollars instead of AU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards refund went to US dollars instead of AU: Hi, I have $12.29 on a US Microsoft account. I have never even been to the US. I live in Australia, and as such it will not let me use this money. I have been through the biggest headache trying...