Onyx Compass Not Showing Up In Account/Game

Discus and support Onyx Compass Not Showing Up In Account/Game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Here is the original post to Sea of Thieves support. It has been 7+ days and it still hasn't been given to me. What can I do to pursue this. PC player... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hate Reaper, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Hate Reaper
    Hate Reaper Guest

Here is the original post to Sea of Thieves support. It has been 7+ days and it still hasn't been given to me. What can I do to pursue this. PC player here as well.

activity

I watched the wonderful stream and even posted in chat! Didn't get the compass though. Any insight on what I should do?

Onyx Compass Not Showing Up In Account/Game [​IMG]

Igor The Cruel

Thursday, February 7 2019 03:11

Ahoy there,

The promotional items available through a MixPot promotion can take up to 7 days to arrive on your account.

You can check to see whether the item has arrived on your account here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?fref=home.card.payment-and-billing

Note: If you can see the promotional item on your account on this page above but not in-game please complete the below.

Xbox:

Perform a hard reset

- Hold the power button down on your console for 5 seconds

- Restart your Xbox

- Launch Sea of Thieves

- Check the appropriate in-game customisation chest for the promotional item

PC:

Clear your store cache

- Press the Windows Key

- Type in wsreset and press Enter

- Reboot your system

- Launch Sea of Thieves

-Check the appropriate in-game customisation chest for the promotional item.

Should your item still not show up in-game please respond to this support ticket.

--

Not received your item?

If you have still not received your promotional item after 7 days please contact: https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq

Regards,

Sea of Thieves - Player Support

:)

Hate Reaper, Feb 16, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Hate Reaper,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Keep in mind that they send out this content in waves, and they are in limited quantity. As stated in that response you got, you should respond to that support ticket.
    " Should your item still not show up in-game please respond to this support ticket."
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

What if I watched the Xbox Live stream event on Mixer but didn’t receive my MixPot?

If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit xbox.com/mixpothelp.

Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over
    with more details regarding your MixPot.

Note Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

MixPot Onyx Compass

Hiya Dark,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is issues with receiving content.

Did you make sure to create an account to gain the points needed to gain the item?

For example, When gaining mixer points for a certain promotion, you will have to
    register and create an account with the developer's website. That account is then linked with your mixer account to help gather information of the attendance needed for promotional points.

If you followed all the steps necessary on the mixer promotion but have not received it, then as posted on the

Xbox MixPot FAQ
    link you posted above it says:

"What if I watched the Xbox Live stream event on Mixer but didn’t receive my MixPot?

If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit
    xbox.com/mixpothelp.

Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after
    the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

Note Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated."

Should this be the case, then there may be nothing more that can be done (Since the items are limited, then you may have just missed your chance to receive them)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum.

Hope this helps.
  5. denis97g Win User

MixPot Onyx Compass

I ould contact sot support.
  6. choppyseize Win User

MixPot Onyx Compass

You may not have met the requirements. I would also check your messages from Xbox Live on the console. Otherwise you can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering
    a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
Thema:

1. Onyx Compass Not Showing Up In Account/Game - Similar Threads - Onyx Compass Showing

2. Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...: Have recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass and have successfully downloaded and installed both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Gears 5, however when trying to do the same with Shenmue 1 and 2 and...
  3. Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot -

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx MixPot -: So I got this message "Thanks for watching Sea of Thieves: Mixer Invitational – Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot is ready and waiting in the game—sorry for the confusion. Launch Sea of...
  4. Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Pack: Hello Microsoft Forum, I was present at the Sea of Thieves Mixer Stream and got the Onyx Pack for my account, but I do not find the items in the game, it's the same account I'm signed in to...
  5. Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Set and Midnight Blunderbuss: Hi, I wanted to ask if it is possible to still obtain the Onyx four piece set that was offered during the Chips Ahoy promotion last year? And also the Midnight Blunderbuss offered with the Sea of...
  6. Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request: Hi again A week ago I tried to inquire about receiving the Onyx Compass for SoT for watching the Inside Xbox stream on Mixer but have not had any real feedback on why I haven't received the item...
  7. MixPot Onyx Compass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MixPot Onyx Compass: Tired of receiving this as my only response related to the subject: "The promotional items available through a MixPot promotion can take up to 7 days to arrive on your account. You can check to...
  8. InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves): Hey Guys, I watched the recent InsideXbox Stream on Mixer and got the Onyx Kompass for Sea of Thieves. The Compass already shows up in my Microsoft Account on the official Website but it doesn´t...
  9. Why on Eden is There NO Compass or Minimap? and thoughts about text size problems, reasonings ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on Eden is There NO Compass or Minimap? and thoughts about text size problems, reasonings ...: Why would someone create an open world game and not include a MiniMap or a Compass? It's so strange a game like this could make it to release without a developer or tester saying, "We need some...
  10. ONYX Medal complete Horde insane.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ONYX Medal complete Horde insane.: I'm having trouble releasing the medal HORDE blocked and have played 700 waves and does not release, anyone know anything about, I contacted the clerk of Microsoft and solucitou for me to come...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get my sea of thieves onyx in game compass