Oops...Diablo did it again

Discus and support Oops...Diablo did it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All my data info got corrupted twice now. Other than what was on my character, everything got erased and reset to 0 just like when you first started.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nofreebe, Feb 23, 2014.

1. nofreebe
    nofreebe Guest

All my data info got corrupted twice now. Other than what was on my character, everything got erased and reset to 0 just like when you first started. I'm not asking for a handout. For those of you that are L60P with epic gears and are still having fun with
    it, well you might want to save a copy of your current save. FYI.

:)

nofreebe, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Lets Be Friends :]

lol : ) oops i did it again. Oops...Diablo did it again :p

BizarroMantis, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    XBox 360 Slim Wireless Card not detected. Please help!

oops, my bad, he did catch it.

Photonimus, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Oops...Diablo did it again

That's the problem with the game: you CAN'T do any backups!

The game will only let you have one save per profile. If you try to copy it or move it, it has to be the original file.

Maybe they'll remedy it when the DLC comes out, but I doubt it since there are so many modders for the game and a copied save would make cheating all the more easier!

SargonParidius, Feb 24, 2014
  5. SargonParidius Win User

That's the problem with the game: you CAN'T do any backups!

The game will only let you have one save per profile. If you try to copy it or move it, it has to be the original file.

Maybe they'll remedy it when the DLC comes out, but I doubt it since there are so many modders for the game and a copied save would make cheating all the more easier!
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Lets Be Friends :]

lol : ) oops i did it again. :p
  7. MissAnthropic Win User

Just getting a black screen when I try to play a game

Oops why did it make that a suggested comment
  8. Photonimus Win User

XBox 360 Slim Wireless Card not detected. Please help!

oops, my bad, he did catch it.
  9. WovenChannel231 Win User

Sharing Gold on XBOX ONE

Oops sry I did not mean to send that
Thema:

1. Oops...Diablo did it again - Similar Threads - Oops Diablo did

2. EA Server error ( OOPS! IT SEEMS WE'VE RUN INTO AN ERROR)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Server error ( OOPS! IT SEEMS WE'VE RUN INTO AN ERROR): Cannot access AE server or any games??? 48d7e79b-db4f-4687-8975-0762333600ba
  3. getting an error when registering - says i don't have live account or oops! error

in XBoX Rewards
    getting an error when registering - says i don't have live account or oops! error: hey there, i have been getting errors that say i'm not registered for xbox live. sometimes the error will also say "oops! that wasn't supposed to happen" can support help me resolve this?...
  4. getting an error when registering - says i don't have live account or oops! error

in XBoX Rewards
    getting an error when registering - says i don't have live account or oops! error: hey there, i have been getting errors that say i'm not registered for xbox live. sometimes the error will also say "oops! that wasn't supposed to happen" can support help me resolve this?...
  5. Ineligible Oops! Sorry about that! It looks like you’re not eligible for this program. Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ineligible Oops! Sorry about that! It looks like you’re not eligible for this program. Xbox ...: [img] [img] [img] Ineligible Oops! Sorry about that! It looks like you’re not eligible for this program. We appreciate your interest though! (Error above) Console Region: United States MS...
  6. Oops, something bad happened please wait a moment...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops, something bad happened please wait a moment...: For the past few days i have not been able to log onto Destiny. When i hit A at the title screen it says connecting for a couple of seconds, then freezes, then goes to a black screen with the...
  7. Black oops 3 credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black oops 3 credits: Hello, I purchased and downloaded blacktop ps 3 yesterday. I understood that with the early purchase I was to receive 10,000 xbox credits through the rewards program. I checked today and I didn't...
  8. Oops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oops: So I accidentally cleared all my saved data on my Xbox cuz of some dumb YouTube vid I watched,my games are still there,but not all the progress and hard work I put into those games,for example...
  9. Oops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oops: Accidentally purchased farming simulator 17 I was just checking it out and I guess I hit A one too many times would really like a refund so I can actually buy a more expensive game...
  10. Why won't it let me put my year membership on it keeps saying oops something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it let me put my year membership on it keeps saying oops something went wrong: why can't I add my year membership for gold? It keeps goin through and showing the card is active. It switches pages then says " oops something went wrong try again if the problem persists then...