oops I lost my Captures folder, ill just make a new one. "oh wait I CANT!!!!"

Discus and support oops I lost my Captures folder, ill just make a new one. "oh wait I CANT!!!!" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so the other day I saw this folder called "Captures". I looked it up and found that it was were all my Xbox game bar vids went, I also saw I could move... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bjb3n, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. bjb3n
    bjb3n Guest

so the other day I saw this folder called "Captures".
    I looked it up and found that it was were all my
    Xbox game bar vids went,
    I also saw I could move it, so being the "dumb kid" that
    I am I moved it to a removable backup drive, then all of the sudden the drive got
    shattered along with my hopes and dreams of screen recording, because
    I found out that that is the only one of its kind, and if u delete it u can ether
    reset your computer or go
    pay to get it back but "Mario forbid" that
    there be any way to bring it back on your own!!, so really I am just
    screwed..., I wish windows would let you pick a
    new folder location, but as of now they
    still haven't thought of it
    I
    guess...,

any way if any of you other humans know "please!!!" do tell

:)

2. Kittenflap Win User

Xbox Game DVR: Unable to find captures?

No, I am not able to access the original 'Captures' folder from the Videos folder in the C Drive as I moved it to a portable hard drive. I created a new 'Captures' folder in the C Drive, but the Game Bar doesn't want to recognize it as a new one, that's
    my issue. Is there a way to make the new folder a default location for new captures?
  3. TaoDavis Win User

Xbox App Game DVR

I have a simular issue. I accidentally deleted my "Captures" folder. And now all my captures are being saved to '\AppData\Local\Temp'

I want I created a new Captures folder in my videos, however all my screenshots and video captures are still being saved in 'Temp'
  4. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Amazon Xbox One Day One Edition Sold Out

Oh no now I cant get one. I guess ill have to wait to the drop the price and the Kinect. Glad for Microsoft that someone is buying it though, Before the DRM 180 it was dead in the water.
  5. Epixtactic Win User

Skyrim Update 1.6 (6-8-2012)

Oh wait.... I missed the they added the mounted combat!!!! I just lost my horse again and was on my way to get one. OMG I am gonna FSU after I make it back to Whiterun and get a fix for my blood hunger.
  6. evfanaggieann Win User

Call of Duty - Double XP

oh okay! thats what i figured, so i guess ill just have to wait and see. im prestiging again during this double xp thing to make sure i get one!

thanks for the answer :)
Thema:

1. oops I lost my Captures folder, ill just make a new one. "oh wait I CANT!!!!" - Similar Threads - oops lost Captures

2. Stuck @ message, "oops, looks like the microsoft acct you are trying in already connected...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck @ message, "oops, looks like the microsoft acct you are trying in already connected...: Hey friends I need some help here. This single dad is failing my boys hard. I can't log in on my boys PS4 in minecraft. I now have 3 Microsoft accts created in outlook. If I now try ANY of my 3...
  3. okay, oops... i can't just login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    okay, oops... i can't just login: everytime i try to login my account... Windows 10: Please login your account Me: Wait... It doesn't show up the Email bar & everything... only this textbox...
  4. oops it looks like your microsoft account is already connected to another account on PSN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    oops it looks like your microsoft account is already connected to another account on PSN...: So i was playing on PS4 Bedrock with my friend, i was signed in to my microsoft account but later on near night time, i was randomly signed out then every time i tried signing in again, it starts...
  5. Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...: Ho and thank you for answering. My question is about Diablo III Eternal Collection running on the Xbox One X console. I have a character, ONE character, that I have been playing for 5-6 years. Lvl...
  6. Oops - Something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Oops - Something went wrong: I've been trying to play games on the Xbox beta for a couple of weeks now but every time I go on it, it says theres an error with my account and to sign in, even though I'm already signed into it....
  7. EA Server error ( OOPS! IT SEEMS WE'VE RUN INTO AN ERROR)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Server error ( OOPS! IT SEEMS WE'VE RUN INTO AN ERROR): Cannot access AE server or any games??? 48d7e79b-db4f-4687-8975-0762333600ba
  8. Ineligible Oops! Sorry about that! It looks like you’re not eligible for this program. Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ineligible Oops! Sorry about that! It looks like you’re not eligible for this program. Xbox ...: [img] [img] [img] Ineligible Oops! Sorry about that! It looks like you’re not eligible for this program. We appreciate your interest though! (Error above) Console Region: United States MS...
  9. Oops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oops: So I accidentally cleared all my saved data on my Xbox cuz of some dumb YouTube vid I watched,my games are still there,but not all the progress and hard work I put into those games,for example...
  10. Oops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oops: Accidentally purchased farming simulator 17 I was just checking it out and I guess I hit A one too many times would really like a refund so I can actually buy a more expensive game...