Opening my Xbox

Discus and support Opening my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hear you need some type of screw to unscrew the xbox one too look at the fan (The green screws) but can i use something else?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NotAperson01, Aug 13, 2019.

1. NotAperson01
    NotAperson01 Guest

Opening my Xbox

I hear you need some type of screw to unscrew the xbox one too look at the fan (The green screws) but can i use something else?

:)

NotAperson01, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Opening my Xbox

Hi NotAperson01,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately discussions on the topic of self-repair is not allowed on the Xbox forums. Specifically, in regards to rule number 22 in the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    , "Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such as 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise
    altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

As this thread violates that rule, we will now be locking this thread. Thank you for understanding.
  3. carter271 Win User

Belkin: Multiple Console Support

I can't make my NAT types open on my Xbox one but my Xbox 360 is open
  4. Bestlano Win User

My Xbox app will not open

Hi Whip, Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, what version of the app were you using?

Thanks for reporting and feedback,

Best
  5. hollowedreality Win User

service alert

when i disconnected from my net in my xbox then rejoined it my nat type was open and its still set to open
  6. HMEarly Win User

A new type of disc reading error

Edit; (Summary) The error is that the Xbox says opening but it doesn't open when I want my Xbox to load the game
Thema:

Opening my Xbox

1. Opening my Xbox - Similar Threads - Opening

2. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC will not open games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC will not open games: Hello, When I try to open Void Bastards and West of Loathing I am faced with a message that states "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about West of Loathing." I've...
  4. Jogos não abrem apos Sincronização! [Translation-Games don't open after Sync!]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos não abrem apos Sincronização! [Translation-Games don't open after Sync!]: Boa noite suporte, Procurei varias soluções na internet e não encontrei nem uma valida sobre esse [Mod Removed - Profanity] erro de sincronização! estava funcionando tudo certo apos varias...
  5. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  6. Just to have a conversation, you have to open multiple tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just to have a conversation, you have to open multiple tickets: My last ticket was AGAIN immediately locked so I could not reply. The answer was absolutely incorrect. Chat with a gamer does not work. I completely understand that they as gamers will not be able...
  7. Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong": any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out b07a3779-39b3-4477-8039-7b732e6bc439
  8. Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open: My controller that i recently bought in February isn’t working properly, I got new batteries and it turns on, until a few seconds later it just’s closes. HOW DO I FIX THS?...
  9. Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.: So I've been trying to open the custom controller to add a replacement part and clean the interior but I don't see how to open it with rubberized grips at least without tearing the seals of the...
  10. xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install: all the games on my console keep failing to open and they started randomly appearing in the ready to install section might there be a problem with the profile or network all the games on my segate...