Opening my Xbox

Discus and support Opening my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hear you need some type of screw to unscrew the xbox one too look at the fan (The green screws) but can i use something else?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NotAperson01, Aug 13, 2019.

1. NotAperson01
    NotAperson01 Guest

Opening my Xbox

I hear you need some type of screw to unscrew the xbox one too look at the fan (The green screws) but can i use something else?

:)

NotAperson01, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Opening my Xbox

Hi NotAperson01,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately discussions on the topic of self-repair is not allowed on the Xbox forums. Specifically, in regards to rule number 22 in the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    , "Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such as 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise
    altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

As this thread violates that rule, we will now be locking this thread. Thank you for understanding.
  3. Bestlano Win User

My Xbox app will not open

Hi Whip, Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, what version of the app were you using?

Thanks for reporting and feedback,

Best
  4. carter271 Win User

Belkin: Multiple Console Support

I can't make my NAT types open on my Xbox one but my Xbox 360 is open
  5. hollowedreality Win User

service alert

when i disconnected from my net in my xbox then rejoined it my nat type was open and its still set to open
  6. HMEarly Win User

A new type of disc reading error

Edit; (Summary) The error is that the Xbox says opening but it doesn't open when I want my Xbox to load the game
Thema:

Opening my Xbox

1. Opening my Xbox - Similar Threads - Opening

2. Digital Games Not Opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Not Opening: Whenever I open any of my digital games, it doesn't open and it says that I need to sign into the account that bought the game. However, I am always signed into that account and I was signed in...
  3. xbox app won't open or install

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app won't open or install: the app won't open, last night i trien opening the app to play halo master chief collection because it's pretty much the nly thing that makes gamepass worth it right now, so it was trying to open...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 video settings reset each time I open the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 video settings reset each time I open the game: As I said, I already tried resetting the game but it still persists. System specs: Ryzen 7 3800x X570 Taichi RX 5700 XT Nitro 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 Mhz 144 Hz 2k monitor - The game...
  5. Nat aberta[open nat]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Nat aberta[open nat]: Nat aberta[open nat] Hi Paulo Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with obtaining an open NAT type on your Xbox One console. To troubleshoot this, please check out our...
  6. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...: It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating! It's like the system stop responding when it should open the quick guide...
  7. Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked: Hello, I will thank you now for your time this I believe is unsolvable, prove me wrong? So, of course I have done a lot of troubleshooting already and this is what I have done: I followed this:...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Error when opening the app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Error when opening the app: When opening the app the following message shows up: [img] The message translates: "No Applicable Application Licenses Found" I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have The Outer Worlds installed...
  9. Xbox app not installing/opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app not installing/opening: So ive tried downloading and installing the xbox (beta) app several times, ive run as administrator, its a fresh copy of windows, and ive installed all recent updates. It says it installs...
  10. Ive downloaded both the streaming and the i sider hub, but when i open the streaming app it...

in XboX Insiders
    Ive downloaded both the streaming and the i sider hub, but when i open the streaming app it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hawkyboullllll [link] [comments]