: Opening up my NAT with Verizon Fios and Google Mesh

Discus and support : Opening up my NAT with Verizon Fios and Google Mesh in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Opening up my NAT with Verizon Fios and Google Mesh I've got Verizon Fios and the modem is really far away from my gaming room. So we also have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ACE Deuce 009, Dec 26, 2019.

1. : Opening up my NAT with Verizon Fios and Google Mesh

If it's possible, have your modem/router combo set to bridge mode instead.

:)

ACE Deuce 009, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Kevenstu01 Win User

Opening up my NAT with Verizon Fios and Google Mesh

when you forward a port you have to forward it to the device you want to open the port to (in this instance your Xbox) you also have to make sure your Xbox use a static IP (ether by reserving it in your router settings or manually setting it on your Xbox)

these are the port used by Xbox live

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    sources: beta.support.xbox.com

forwarding ports 88, 3074, 500, 3544 and 4500 should help opening the NAT

port 53 (DNS (Domain Name System) - used to resolve domain into IP) and port 80 (HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) - default web browsing protocol) are used by all the devices on your network
    and is not required to be forwarded to improve NAT
  3. taidara Win User

I've got Verizon Fios and the modem is really far away from my gaming room. So we also have Google Mesh to get wifi out to that room.

I have a Double Nat and moderate Nat. I've tried to forward the ports, but I'm running into trouble. I've forwarded the ports on my google mesh for my xbox one, and then I went into my modem's IP and forwarded the IP address of my xbox. Should it be the
    xbox IP or my google Mesh IP? Or am I just wrong about everything?
    If it's possible, have your modem/router combo set to bridge mode instead.
  4. juan van Win User

Verizon Fios Open Nat trouble

5. Hurricane Niz Win User

Open NAT But Still Unable To Join Xbox Live Party?!?! Virgin Media?? NAT behind CONE network?!

Same here. Originally my xbox one showed moderate. I have verizon fios and put the xbox one as DMZ. It switched to nat open. However, I still can't play dead rising 3 with a friend who has nat strict.. I have other friends who all have open nat and they
    have no problem connecting to him.. I'm very confused.
  6. xR3dNeCKxReLiCx Win User

100% packet loss?

Same problem 2+ days. Done everything I know to do, even with through my isp prvider(Verizon Fios) tested router 81mg up 80mg down with 23ms ping. Gteat right?? Well do the test with the one and down is50mg, up 30mg ping is blank and i also get 100% packet
    lose.

What gives? Oh and all ports that need opening are open, nat type OPEN.
Thema:

1. : Opening up my NAT with Verizon Fios and Google Mesh - Similar Threads - Opening NAT Verizon

2. How to get NAT Type Open when using phone as hotspot

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get NAT Type Open when using phone as hotspot: My xbox has been struggling with connecting to multiplayer when using my phone as a hot spot. Has been fine previously but now says cannot get a Teredo IP adress and NAT Type is unavailable. Any...
  3. Why is my nat moderate on my alcatraz game but open on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my nat moderate on my alcatraz game but open on my console: Why is my nat moderate on my alcatraz game but open on my console? 98c7a9dc-dbec-4872-bacd-0047418fe800
  4. My NAT is open but apparently I'm restricted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT is open but apparently I'm restricted?: After a conversation with xbox support it seems that I'm being restricted as I cant use party or game chat. My NAT type is Open but it is also behind a cone NAT which xbox has told me which is...
  5. Service info unavailable but Nat type is open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service info unavailable but Nat type is open: Ok so I’ve been playing Xbox for a long time and I have always had a wired connection, with my router/modem behind my tv. That being said, I have great network statistics: 586.58 Mbps download,...
  6. How can I open my nat on my xbox one I have xfinity I don’t know how I can use my nat also...

in XboX Insiders
    How can I open my nat on my xbox one I have xfinity I don’t know how I can use my nat also...: So how can I use my open mat on my xbox tried every settings but keeps showing moderate so annoying. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Nat aberta[open nat]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Nat aberta[open nat]: Nat aberta[open nat] Hi Paulo Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with obtaining an open NAT type on your Xbox One console. To troubleshoot this, please check out our...
  8. Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked: Hello, I will thank you now for your time this I believe is unsolvable, prove me wrong? So, of course I have done a lot of troubleshooting already and this is what I have done: I followed this:...
  9. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX on Consoles
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  10. Verizon Fios g1100 router and 2 XBOXone consoles, OPEN NAT???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verizon Fios g1100 router and 2 XBOXone consoles, OPEN NAT???: i have 2 xbox ones with a verizon fios g1100 router, im trying to get open nat on both consoles so i can play advanced warfare on both in the same lobby both xboxones in settings/ network/ say...