Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!

Discus and support Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just for you people who got the Operation Cosmic Rescue on 3.10. It is functional now and you can do all the missions. Great effort by Microsoft. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!

Just for you people who got the Operation Cosmic Rescue on 3.10. It is functional now and you can do all the missions. Great effort by Microsoft. What do you people think about those rewards promotions and quests? Is that a great way to build up a happy
    player base?

:)

GroundOregano94, Oct 7, 2019
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

It has been working for me just fine!

Love it when Microsoft does these Mission based cards that span over multiple systems! It is a great way to get points, entered for some cool gear and gain some knowledge along the way haha!
  3. FreakyHokage Win User

Guessing I need to bookmark the page for this quest because it still doesn't show anything on my end

Thanks for the help though
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

i'm sorry to hear it wasn't working for you, i've already completed that.
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

I have already completed it. I saw it in mid Sept, checked it out and it started working for me 1 Oct. But id you are using it for points to redeem for Xbox gift cards, its a great way to get them.
  6. xNikolex Win User

I like the missions becauae i amnt playing many games this month but will easily complete these missions. Was buggy at first but fine now. I use my points for gamespass anyways so its a bonus to get a month on top.
Thema:

1. Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work! - Similar Threads - Operation Cosmic Rescue

2. Operation Flashpoint Red River Still not on the xbox store for download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint Red River Still not on the xbox store for download?: Me and a mate of mine have been waiting for years for a digital version of this game to be available on the Xbox One store. Is there any hope that it'll make it's return soon? I miss it so much....
  3. не открывается игра операция снайпер [Mod translation-game sniper operation does not open]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    не открывается игра операция снайпер [Mod translation-game sniper operation does not open]: как исправить ошибки соединения: glnc_2502_401_ [Mod translation-how to fix connection errors: glnc_2502_401_] 8dc5aec8-60ef-49e4-8597-3aa8c130c6fc
  4. Uninstalling R6 Siege will I lose all my operators/stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling R6 Siege will I lose all my operators/stats: I am having problems starting rainbow 6 siege and i was wondering if i uninstall will i lose all my operators/stats? 0e10285d-87e9-47ad-8d20-716096d2ce70
  5. Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu: Hello, I was about to download OA in the DLC menu, however, there are only 4 options available: Fallout 3, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout and Broken Steel. I ve found some threads on this issue,...
  6. Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question: So, I easily completed the operation cosmic rescue quest well within the time period, and I did get the rewards points, but I still haven't received the month of game pass ultimate yet. I've been...
  7. Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC: Hi, I'm looking for a digital download for Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC. I know the game's old but always enjoyed it and never got the chance to play the DLC content....
  8. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  9. Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition: I redeemed Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition on mt xbox account. But I didn't get any points in the game neither the multiplayer packs in the game...
  10. What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue?: I have complete the Operation: Cosmic Rescue but I have not earn my free ultimate xbox game pass reward so when will I get my reward for completed the Operation: Cosmic Rescue? Will Operation:...