Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!

Discus and support Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just for you people who got the Operation Cosmic Rescue on 3.10. It is functional now and you can do all the missions. Great effort by Microsoft. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!

Just for you people who got the Operation Cosmic Rescue on 3.10. It is functional now and you can do all the missions. Great effort by Microsoft. What do you people think about those rewards promotions and quests? Is that a great way to build up a happy
    player base?

:)

GroundOregano94, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PrintCrowd Win User

I havent had any issues at all
  3. aGAPEDhole Win User

It isnt fair that some people did not receive this quest. My wife and son both got the quest yet I was unable. A free month of xbox would of been greatly appreciated.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I haven't tried operation cosmic rescue yet but always enjoy the rewards
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Worked for me from the start, but jinx jinx it's been stuck on day 9 for 2 days now, d3spite using reward app every day. Support ticket creates though lol
  6. ChellyChopstix Win User

Everything has worked for me from the start. 7 out of 10 done already though - now it's just a long wait to get the last couple finished.
    Yep same here. The patience game lol
Thema:

1. Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work! - Similar Threads - Operation Cosmic Rescue

2. Modern Warfare Operator Enhance Version COD points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Operator Enhance Version COD points: I'm looking to pre-order Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I've looked at the different versions and noticed the Operator Enhanced Edition comes with 3000 Call of Duty Points. I am wondering how these...
  3. Xbox one S operating system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S operating system: About a week ago my xbox suddenly stopped working. It took me a while to realize that the hard disk wouldnt get read, i tried fixing it but i accidently broke it and now my harddisk is unuseable...
  4. Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators: I purchased the DLC operator for this season but I got every other operators except Warden and Nokk. I have contacted the support team many times they couldn't solve it, I at least want my money...
  5. An operational mystery

in XBoX on Consoles
    An operational mystery: I always thought that my g-mail & my hotmail/outlook accounts were separate. So why does MS constantly send me messages saying the 2 need to be linked? Please clearly tell us all what's going on....
  6. Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city: I am having trouble trying to get this game to play on Windows 10 like I use to. Can someone decifer the error codes posted.Windows 10 1903, AMD Processor 870k Quad Core, AMD Radeon R7 350....
  7. Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition: Hi. I was playing Rainbow Six (Siege) with a code that unlocked 8 Agents (2 year operators) and some skins. I also unlocked other agents, envelopes, etc. until I reached level 30. I recently...
  8. Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.: I have firewall off,I have scanned my computer twice with vipre and malwarebytes and am clean.I have installed the latest software of Live 3.5.89.0, I have cleared all internet caches and cookies...
  9. can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...: I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them. I don't use those games at all and want to...
  10. Operation spymaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation spymaster: What do you think. Is this a good practice by rewards team? Your thoughts about such campaigns? acbd1878-c147-49b8-9e5d-d748c52b242f