Operation: spy master

Discus and support Operation: spy master in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Tom Fraser, May 1, 2019.

1. Tom Fraser
    Tom Fraser New Member

I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something else?
    Also the rewards app quests won t pop. Some do and some dont.
    I lost 1300 rewards points because the quests wouldn't acknowledge I'd finished them.
    Puzzled in game land

Tom Fraser, May 1, 2019
  2. SillyCar88993 Win User

Enough with the conspiracy NSA Bullcrap

[quote user="Symtex"]

The check-in was for discless operation and family sharing. It was not for spying purposes.

[/quote]

Yes it was.
  3. Remedy OmG Win User

I've done it!!

Yes and no. I think the one you're thinking of is the Operations Master but this one is the Operations Master calling card with two pins on the collar. It's kind of hard to describe so I'll just post this video. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D86V_K2aWHY]
  4. heinzfilm Win User

Achievement does not synchronize on my profile MAY

Mass Effect Infiltrator May 13th-14th (Arizona time zone)

-Greed

-Exterminator

-Master Spy

-Tame The Beast

it is time for you guys to step up and fix this.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

I've done it!!

The operations master has the black ops 2 deuce pins on both sides of the collar. This one has the primary master pin on one side and on the other is the secondary master pin. Very similar looking calling cards.
  6. ThtJstHapnd Win User

So is it possible

To answer your question maturely and fully. No, you can not run the Xbox One without Kinect attached. It is required for the console to operate. Now there are options in the settings to "turn off" the microphone and camera on the Kinect. Just as there are
    settings on the 360 to do so as well. Also the "spy on my house-hold device" is an attack that is not needed. If you would refer to the Kinect's Privacy Policies you would understand there is no "spying" involved.
Thema:

1. Operation: spy master - Similar Threads - Operation spy master

2. Modern Warfare Operator Enhance Version COD points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Operator Enhance Version COD points: I'm looking to pre-order Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I've looked at the different versions and noticed the Operator Enhanced Edition comes with 3000 Call of Duty Points. I am wondering how these...
  3. Xbox one S operating system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S operating system: About a week ago my xbox suddenly stopped working. It took me a while to realize that the hard disk wouldnt get read, i tried fixing it but i accidently broke it and now my harddisk is unuseable...
  4. Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators: I purchased the DLC operator for this season but I got every other operators except Warden and Nokk. I have contacted the support team many times they couldn't solve it, I at least want my money...
  5. An operational mystery

in XBoX on Consoles
    An operational mystery: I always thought that my g-mail & my hotmail/outlook accounts were separate. So why does MS constantly send me messages saying the 2 need to be linked? Please clearly tell us all what's going on....
  6. Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city: I am having trouble trying to get this game to play on Windows 10 like I use to. Can someone decifer the error codes posted.Windows 10 1903, AMD Processor 870k Quad Core, AMD Radeon R7 350....
  7. Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition: Hi. I was playing Rainbow Six (Siege) with a code that unlocked 8 Agents (2 year operators) and some skins. I also unlocked other agents, envelopes, etc. until I reached level 30. I recently...
  8. Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.: I have firewall off,I have scanned my computer twice with vipre and malwarebytes and am clean.I have installed the latest software of Live 3.5.89.0, I have cleared all internet caches and cookies...
  9. can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...: I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them. I don't use those games at all and want to...
  10. Operation spymaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation spymaster: What do you think. Is this a good practice by rewards team? Your thoughts about such campaigns? acbd1878-c147-49b8-9e5d-d748c52b242f
Tags: