Operation: spy master

Discus and support Operation: spy master in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Tom Fraser, May 1, 2019.

1. Tom Fraser
    Tom Fraser New Member

I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something else?
    Also the rewards app quests won t pop. Some do and some dont.
    I lost 1300 rewards points because the quests wouldn't acknowledge I'd finished them.
    Puzzled in game land

Tom Fraser, May 1, 2019
  2. SillyCar88993 Win User

Enough with the conspiracy NSA Bullcrap

[quote user="Symtex"]

The check-in was for discless operation and family sharing. It was not for spying purposes.

[/quote]

Yes it was.
  3. Remedy OmG Win User

I've done it!!

Yes and no. I think the one you're thinking of is the Operations Master but this one is the Operations Master calling card with two pins on the collar. It's kind of hard to describe so I'll just post this video. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D86V_K2aWHY]
  4. heinzfilm Win User

Achievement does not synchronize on my profile MAY

Mass Effect Infiltrator May 13th-14th (Arizona time zone)

-Greed

-Exterminator

-Master Spy

-Tame The Beast

it is time for you guys to step up and fix this.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

I've done it!!

The operations master has the black ops 2 deuce pins on both sides of the collar. This one has the primary master pin on one side and on the other is the secondary master pin. Very similar looking calling cards.
  6. ThtJstHapnd Win User

So is it possible

To answer your question maturely and fully. No, you can not run the Xbox One without Kinect attached. It is required for the console to operate. Now there are options in the settings to "turn off" the microphone and camera on the Kinect. Just as there are
    settings on the 360 to do so as well. Also the "spy on my house-hold device" is an attack that is not needed. If you would refer to the Kinect's Privacy Policies you would understand there is no "spying" involved.
Thema:

1. Operation: spy master - Similar Threads - Operation spy master

2. Rainbow six siege year 1 operators dlc is not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege year 1 operators dlc is not working.: I Just installed rainbow six siege from Xbox ultimate game pass its deluxe version with year 1 and 2 operatora. The problem is that i dont have any year 1 operator, IT want me to buy them but i...
  3. Hey guys I logged in to rainbow six siege and had free operators today, do you know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys I logged in to rainbow six siege and had free operators today, do you know why?: Hey guys I logged in to rainbow six siege and had free operators today, do you know why? c52f1acc-2a72-402e-ba78-2c6b06041489
  4. I cannot display ATC for IFR operation

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot display ATC for IFR operation: Bought the Game Ms FS2020 version Premium Deluxe end September, works ok. Yesterday I found I cannot display the ATC, since its icon in the Tool Bar (A Control Tower) does not show any more in the...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020: Portland Airport can't operate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020: Portland Airport can't operate.: I was able to take off from Portland Airport several times before, but one day I was forced to quit and when I tried to start again and take off from Portland Airport, I couldn't operate it at...
  6. Operating System update on XBox 360 (compulsory for changes to microsoft account T&C's)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Operating System update on XBox 360 (compulsory for changes to microsoft account T&C's)...: XBox 360 with original internal hard drive has been going fantastic until an OS update that locked out all features (including running installed apps) until it was run. Afterwards it could not log...
  7. Current OS On My S Is Different Than My X. X Is No Longer Operable After Removing Myself...

in XboX Insiders
    Current OS On My S Is Different Than My X. X Is No Longer Operable After Removing Myself...: submitted by /u/OGC_Enigma1010 [link] [comments]
  8. Operation flash point red river backwards compatable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation flash point red river backwards compatable.: I have opfp red river on disk and it says that the game is not a backwards compatable game and I can't even buy it again on the store d40e3e0d-12f0-4500-b38b-fdbdcd852f6e
  9. The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please...: [img] Sign in Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor....
  10. Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared: I've purchased Rainbow six deluxe and the operator packs (year1/2) are not available any more on my sons account. Is there a DLC issue with these operator packs? On the main account we purchased...
Tags: