Operation: spy master

Discus and support Operation: spy master in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Tom Fraser, May 1, 2019.

1. Tom Fraser
    Tom Fraser New Member

I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something else?
    Also the rewards app quests won t pop. Some do and some dont.
    I lost 1300 rewards points because the quests wouldn't acknowledge I'd finished them.
    Puzzled in game land

Tom Fraser, May 1, 2019
  2. SillyCar88993 Win User

Enough with the conspiracy NSA Bullcrap

[quote user="Symtex"]

The check-in was for discless operation and family sharing. It was not for spying purposes.

[/quote]

Yes it was.
  3. Remedy OmG Win User

I've done it!!

Yes and no. I think the one you're thinking of is the Operations Master but this one is the Operations Master calling card with two pins on the collar. It's kind of hard to describe so I'll just post this video. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D86V_K2aWHY]
  4. heinzfilm Win User

Achievement does not synchronize on my profile MAY

Mass Effect Infiltrator May 13th-14th (Arizona time zone)

-Greed

-Exterminator

-Master Spy

-Tame The Beast

it is time for you guys to step up and fix this.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

I've done it!!

The operations master has the black ops 2 deuce pins on both sides of the collar. This one has the primary master pin on one side and on the other is the secondary master pin. Very similar looking calling cards.
  6. ThtJstHapnd Win User

So is it possible

To answer your question maturely and fully. No, you can not run the Xbox One without Kinect attached. It is required for the console to operate. Now there are options in the settings to "turn off" the microphone and camera on the Kinect. Just as there are
    settings on the 360 to do so as well. Also the "spy on my house-hold device" is an attack that is not needed. If you would refer to the Kinect's Privacy Policies you would understand there is no "spying" involved.
Thema:

1. Operation: spy master - Similar Threads - Operation spy master

2. Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu: Hello, I was about to download OA in the DLC menu, however, there are only 4 options available: Fallout 3, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout and Broken Steel. I ve found some threads on this issue,...
  3. Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question: So, I easily completed the operation cosmic rescue quest well within the time period, and I did get the rewards points, but I still haven't received the month of game pass ultimate yet. I've been...
  4. Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC: Hi, I'm looking for a digital download for Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC. I know the game's old but always enjoyed it and never got the chance to play the DLC content....
  5. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  6. Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition: I redeemed Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition on mt xbox account. But I didn't get any points in the game neither the multiplayer packs in the game...
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character: I bought the Operator Edition using the same Xbox account as the one I play the game on, but the special items from the DLC won't apply in-game. I have all the DLC downloaded and installed on my...
  8. Operator pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operator pack: Does any one know ejy the ore order content is not sgowing uo in my gane ive downloaded and re download but still it is not there 3ec13584-8591-4cba-a391-ac44f2963cdc
  9. Call of Duty Operator Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Operator Edition: Greetings all, I purchased the operator edition of Call of Duty and the following items are missing. Please advise. Each Operator Pack includes a themed Operator skin, cosmetic weapon variant,...
  10. What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue?: I have complete the Operation: Cosmic Rescue but I have not earn my free ultimate xbox game pass reward so when will I get my reward for completed the Operation: Cosmic Rescue? Will Operation:...
Tags: