Operation spymaster

Discus and support Operation spymaster in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do you think. Is this a good practice by rewards team? Your thoughts about such campaigns? acbd1878-c147-49b8-9e5d-d748c52b242f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, May 29, 2019.

1. Operation spymaster

What do you think. Is this a good practice by rewards team? Your thoughts about such campaigns?

:)

GroundOregano94, May 29, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Operation spymaster

For a discussion thread to be a true discussion thread there needs to be more than one word/phrase responses. More than "yes I liked it" or "no I didn't".
  3. OldBoy Torasshu Win User

Operation spymaster

Its a really good idea to get familiar with Microsoft Rewards and Mobile, while also nabbing a decent chunk of points. I wish they did this more often!
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Operation spymaster

It was a very good set of mission, and it actually got me to pay attention to mobile for searches. More like this would be very welcome! I would also like to see a long term mission, one that spanned maybe 3 months, with various rewards throughout.
  5. WolfishBigdave Win User

Operation spymaster

it was a great way to earn extra points, similar to the bing search for an extra 300 points. I hope they do more along the lines of adding points through quests, such as this.
  6. Jav0r Win User

Operation spymaster

It was a nice campaign but needs to be offered to other countries as well.
Thema:

Operation spymaster

1. Operation spymaster - Similar Threads - Operation spymaster

2. Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators: I purchased the DLC operator for this season but I got every other operators except Warden and Nokk. I have contacted the support team many times they couldn't solve it, I at least want my money...
  3. An operational mystery

in XBoX on Consoles
    An operational mystery: I always thought that my g-mail & my hotmail/outlook accounts were separate. So why does MS constantly send me messages saying the 2 need to be linked? Please clearly tell us all what's going on....
  4. Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city: I am having trouble trying to get this game to play on Windows 10 like I use to. Can someone decifer the error codes posted.Windows 10 1903, AMD Processor 870k Quad Core, AMD Radeon R7 350....
  5. Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition: Hi. I was playing Rainbow Six (Siege) with a code that unlocked 8 Agents (2 year operators) and some skins. I also unlocked other agents, envelopes, etc. until I reached level 30. I recently...
  6. Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.: I have firewall off,I have scanned my computer twice with vipre and malwarebytes and am clean.I have installed the latest software of Live 3.5.89.0, I have cleared all internet caches and cookies...
  7. can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...: I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them. I don't use those games at all and want to...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a code? Or does it get activated automatically?...
  10. Operation: spy master

in XBoX Rewards
    Operation: spy master: I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something...