Operation spymaster

Discus and support Operation spymaster in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do you think. Is this a good practice by rewards team? Your thoughts about such campaigns? acbd1878-c147-49b8-9e5d-d748c52b242f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, May 29, 2019.

1. Operation spymaster

What do you think. Is this a good practice by rewards team? Your thoughts about such campaigns?

:)

GroundOregano94, May 29, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Operation spymaster

For a discussion thread to be a true discussion thread there needs to be more than one word/phrase responses. More than "yes I liked it" or "no I didn't".
  3. Swift Oldboy Win User

Operation spymaster

Its a really good idea to get familiar with Microsoft Rewards and Mobile, while also nabbing a decent chunk of points. I wish they did this more often!
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Operation spymaster

It was a very good set of mission, and it actually got me to pay attention to mobile for searches. More like this would be very welcome! I would also like to see a long term mission, one that spanned maybe 3 months, with various rewards throughout.
  5. WolfishBigdave Win User

Operation spymaster

it was a great way to earn extra points, similar to the bing search for an extra 300 points. I hope they do more along the lines of adding points through quests, such as this.
  6. Jav0r Win User

Operation spymaster

It was a nice campaign but needs to be offered to other countries as well.
Thema:

Operation spymaster

1. Operation spymaster - Similar Threads - Operation spymaster

2. Gears 5 Operation 4 Punch card not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Operation 4 Punch card not working: I've earned a new achievement and watched the trailer, but still haven't earned the 500 points. Also, I see only 2 steps on the card and searching I've noticed the people who got the points had 3...
  3. Crackdown 3 - A running process may be interfering with the correct operation of Crackdown 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - A running process may be interfering with the correct operation of Crackdown 3...: Hi ! I bought Crackdown 3 in the Microsoft store. The issue is, when I open the single player campaign, the game stops and throws me back to the main menu with this message: "A running process...
  4. transfer year pass operators from account to account on same console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer year pass operators from account to account on same console: I recently bought the Deluxe edition of rainbow six siege on my dad's account on the computer in Microsoft store, not realizing I was in his account. I installed the game and add-ons on the Xbox...
  5. My year 1 operators on R6S disappeared. Any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My year 1 operators on R6S disappeared. Any fix?: Months ago, my operators stayed but i made a new account and all of a sudden, my operators weren’t there. Then i made multiple other accounts and still, they did not appear. I read a few others...
  6. operation flashpoint: red river

in XBoX Games and Apps
    operation flashpoint: red river: 2020 and its still not for download on the store.. please please pleaseeeee. b4a77766-f502-415f-8ae0-289fb003e99a
  7. My operator pack for modern warfare and the 3000 cod points haven’t showed up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My operator pack for modern warfare and the 3000 cod points haven’t showed up: I bought the operator enhanced version of modern warfare and none of the content that comes with that version has showed up. Not even the base digital standard content. I just got the base game...
  8. Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card not unlocking achievement section

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card not unlocking achievement section: Hi there, Could you please check on this punchcard. I have ticked the other two sections of it yet it won't recognise a Gears 5 achievement. There is a monthly Game Pass Quest for 3 achievements...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a code? Or does it get activated automatically?...