Operation spymaster

Discus and support Operation spymaster in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do you think. Is this a good practice by rewards team? Your thoughts about such campaigns? acbd1878-c147-49b8-9e5d-d748c52b242f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroundOregano94, May 29, 2019.

1. Operation spymaster

What do you think. Is this a good practice by rewards team? Your thoughts about such campaigns?

:)

GroundOregano94, May 29, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Operation spymaster

For a discussion thread to be a true discussion thread there needs to be more than one word/phrase responses. More than "yes I liked it" or "no I didn't".
  3. OldBoy Torasshu Win User

Operation spymaster

Its a really good idea to get familiar with Microsoft Rewards and Mobile, while also nabbing a decent chunk of points. I wish they did this more often!
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Operation spymaster

It was a very good set of mission, and it actually got me to pay attention to mobile for searches. More like this would be very welcome! I would also like to see a long term mission, one that spanned maybe 3 months, with various rewards throughout.
  5. WolfishBigdave Win User

Operation spymaster

it was a great way to earn extra points, similar to the bing search for an extra 300 points. I hope they do more along the lines of adding points through quests, such as this.
  6. Jav0r Win User

Operation spymaster

It was a nice campaign but needs to be offered to other countries as well.
Thema:

Operation spymaster

1. Operation spymaster - Similar Threads - Operation spymaster

2. can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...: I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them. I don't use those games at all and want to...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a code? Or does it get activated automatically?...
  5. Operation: spy master

in XBoX Rewards
    Operation: spy master: I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something...
  6. Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods: Skyrim and fallout 4 last November started experiencing a bug that doesn't let users download a mod and displays a message saying "the operation could not be completed" to fix this glitch launch...
  7. Resident evil operation racoon city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil operation racoon city: I have one more question will ther an backward compatibility for resident evil operation racoon city for Xbox 360 ? 59ee7ae9-dbcf-49ed-87ba-b4cbbdbbc55c
  8. no access to anything other than disk operated games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no access to anything other than disk operated games: when i turn my xbox 360 on and log into my profile if i try to access my games my videos or my friends list or do anything except play games i have the disk for it gives me the error code d0000221...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing?: My son buys the Rainbow Six Siege (RSS) Season Pass every year and after this latest update, the operators from season 3 are missing. We have tried a hard reset of the Xbox, reinstalling the game,...
  10. operating system 10.0 17763.3065

in XBoX Accessibility
    operating system 10.0 17763.3065: Where can I download the operating system 10.0 17763.3065 eb7f9efc-fa46-4d7b-9f84-2441df30efcf