Operator pack

Discus and support Operator pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does any one know ejy the ore order content is not sgowing uo in my gane ive downloaded and re download but still it is not there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RickGrimes4, Oct 28, 2019.

1. RickGrimes4
    RickGrimes4 Guest

Operator pack

Does any one know ejy the ore order content is not sgowing uo in my gane ive downloaded and re download but still it is not there

:)

RickGrimes4, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  3. TopFire Win User

when do we get the operation pack?

Yeah i just my commendation pack for operation raptor. Glad they are still giving those out to the people that completed the operation.
  4. xI STeMzZ Ix Win User

Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition

I didn't get the point or the operation packs it's seems
  5. Shane McLauglin Win User

Operation Exorcist packs?

[quote user="Evil Optimus"]

Shane, I do know that some players had MP issues without downloading any packs. But from what I saw, a majority of players experiencing the MP issues had downloaded the pack. So, I just felt it was better to be safe than sorry. But at any rate, hopefully
    there's no longer an issue!

[/quote]

The issues seem to be gone (played for 3 hours with no problems) and my commendation pack contained the Valiant
  6. Evil Optimus Win User

Operation Exorcist packs?

Shane, I do know that some players had MP issues without downloading any packs. But from what I saw, a majority of players experiencing the MP issues had downloaded the pack. So, I just felt it was better to be safe than sorry. But at any rate, hopefully
    there's no longer an issue!
Thema:

Operator pack

1. Operator pack - Similar Threads - Operator pack

2. Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question: So, I easily completed the operation cosmic rescue quest well within the time period, and I did get the rewards points, but I still haven't received the month of game pass ultimate yet. I've been...
  3. Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC: Hi, I'm looking for a digital download for Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC. I know the game's old but always enjoyed it and never got the chance to play the DLC content....
  4. didnt receive the GOW4 free operations pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    didnt receive the GOW4 free operations pack: do u guys still sending out the codes? I didn't receive it yet... ce4dc61c-13bb-453b-a599-c7e0a6ada7d8
  5. Gears of War 4 Operations Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 Operations Pack: Hi, I accidently deleted my message including the promo code. Can I have it send again please? Thanks! 691ec156-842d-45c5-adaa-89daf7203285
  6. Deleted Gears Of War 4 Operations Pack Code By Mistake. Is There Any Way To Recover?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Gears Of War 4 Operations Pack Code By Mistake. Is There Any Way To Recover?: ^ I mass delete my private messages, two of which happened to be from "Xbox Live". Both reward codes for Gears Of War 4. A single Operation Pack, and I believe some of the original games. Is...
  7. Gear 4 operations pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gear 4 operations pack: I accidentally deleted the code for the gears of war 4 operation pack dlc without using it. Could I have it sent to me again? b77195c2-973d-4852-a2e8-918bc3f46901
  8. Halo Wars 2 Operation: Spearbreaker Pack unlocked wrong character/hero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Operation: Spearbreaker Pack unlocked wrong character/hero: Greetings. This is my first time posting something. Sorry if i picked the wrong topic or something. I bought the Operation: Spearbreaker pack that is supposed to include the leader Serina. But...
  9. Gears 4 collection codes have not arrived & redeemed operations pack codes are not showing in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 collection codes have not arrived & redeemed operations pack codes are not showing in ...: Bought Gears 4 last month and still have not received any codes for the other games. In addition I've redeemed at least 2 operations packs and 1 rockstar pack (codes show as redeemed if I re-enter...
  10. Unable to Play Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Eco Six Expansion Pack 1/2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Eco Six Expansion Pack 1/2: Hi Xbox Forum, I've downloaded the Eco Six Expansion Pack (1 and 2) for Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City and have not been able to play it. I've tried the steps listed to help resolve the...