Opinion?

Discus and support Opinion? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Should I enroll in alpha skip ahead? Can it brick my console. I want the new home screen update but not if the consequences are bad. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/S-T-O-A-N, Oct 10, 2019.

1. /u/S-T-O-A-N
    /u/S-T-O-A-N Guest

Opinion?

Should I enroll in alpha skip ahead? Can it brick my console. I want the new home screen update but not if the consequences are bad.

submitted by /u/S-T-O-A-N
    [link] [comments]

/u/S-T-O-A-N, Oct 10, 2019
  2. x WE5TY x Win User

Sleeping Dogs, opinioni

worth a buy, found it a good game plenty of violence, similer gameplay to gta but things like weapons are limited, some good missions and the all round police chase for fun is always good, the dlc makes it a diffrent challenge................GO OUT AND BUY
    IT
  3. the dark knife Win User

Sleeping Dogs, opinioni

I've already bought and finished it. It was so funny!
  4. the dark knife Win User

Sleeping Dogs, opinioni

apprezzo.. tu sei sempre presente da anni!
  5. uait Win User

Sleeping Dogs, opinioni

:(

Mi vien voglia di andare a comprarlo solo per recensirlo.. ma temo non sia il mio tipo di gioco...
  6. Mister Beep Win User

So is this xbox live issue ever going to be fixed? SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE

Hey there OpinioNJ!

Sorry to hear about the issue! We had a service alert up around the time you posted that is similar to this, are you still having this issue? Post back and let us know so we can help troubleshoot the issue. If you are experiencing this issue, provide us
    with the make and model of both your router and modem. The number of Xbox Consoles in your house will help as well! :)
Thema:

Opinion?

1. Opinion? - Similar Threads - Opinion

2. New Games 2020+ Opinions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Games 2020+ Opinions: While looking at an article about upcoming XBOX games on https://www.gamesradar.com/upcoming-xbox-one-games/, I began getting curious about what other gamers are excited to start playing. What...
  3. My opinion can’t be shared on a discussion site

in XBoX on Consoles
    My opinion can’t be shared on a discussion site: Every time i try to express my opinion on this discussion site i get my discussion deleted why is that? 799673f7-5861-489d-87e9-5ec39a454876
  4. Regarding new skip ahead update my opinion?

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding new skip ahead update my opinion?: I can see the potential of it however I have some issues I feel that the update section is a critical part of my games and apps and the subscriptions bit and there are too many button presses to...
  5. Opinion/Feedback - Game Pass Quests

in XboX Insiders
    Opinion/Feedback - Game Pass Quests: Seeing as we've now hit the December 19th end date for the current look at Game Pass Quests, I wanted to share my feedback on it. IT'S GREAT! Love it so much! I've been on the road a lot lately...
  6. Thoughts & Opinions About Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thoughts & Opinions About Series X?: In my sincerely opinion, I got shocked since I saw the new design. I loved it completely and can't wait for it to be launched. I mean, we have get used to looked at gaming consoles as if all of...
  7. Redesigining a game series-Your Opinions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redesigining a game series-Your Opinions: Hi there! This discussion is intended to know about your thoughts on redesigning a game's play style ,Narration,sequences,UI etc. Specifically for series games like AC,Diablo,COD,BF,GOW,Halo...
  8. Gamers Unpopular Opinions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamers Unpopular Opinions.: Mine would be that, of all the developers and publishers out there, the one I’m currently most excited to see attached to a project is Annapurna Games (as a publisher). I think their recent track...
  9. Opinion on the Xbox One stereo headset adapters? Any Advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opinion on the Xbox One stereo headset adapters? Any Advice?: My design lab controller's headset jack is a lost cause and I never purchased a warranty or anything for it. A friend suggested that I get a xbox one stereo headset adapter. I have seen them at a...
  10. Opinions Regarding The Xbox Game Pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opinions Regarding The Xbox Game Pass!: It's the best thing Microsoft has done with the Xbox, no doubt about it. d8a4a9c0-5bd9-453d-abe9-c6f0cbebcefe