Opt Out of Gamer Score Leaderboard

Discus and support Opt Out of Gamer Score Leaderboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking to opt out of the gamer score leaderboard. The entire feature is just too damn infuriating for my taste. The "show less" option doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Comrade Questions, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Opt Out of Gamer Score Leaderboard

I'm looking to opt out of the gamer score leaderboard. The entire feature is just too damn infuriating for my taste. The "show less" option doesn't actually make it show up less, let alone do away with the notifications entirely. When I go to check my
    current gamer score or achievement progress, there's a notification there about the leaderboard. I don't want any part of that, but there is currently no way to get rid of it other than blocking all my friends. If that's how it's going to be, I may as well
    switch to PlayStation. It's great if you want it, but if you don't, then it's
    [Mod Removed]
    . Either let me disable any and all notifications and prompts (not simply "see less," which as I said, doesn't even work), allow me to opt out entirely, or give me directions to the nearest GameStop so I can trade my Xbox in for a PS4.

:)

Comrade Questions, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You have achievement when you unlock?
  3. Fos Win User

4. RandyAU93 Win User

If the
    achievement-related notifications settings
    do not provide the relief you seek, and the limited notifications that are related to the Gamerscore leaderboard are too much to bear, then most likely you'll need to proceed on the route you're implying. However,
    you may also wish to submit your idea
    at the UserVoice subreddit
    . Whichever option you choose, best of luck to you.
  5. addictgaming360 Win User

Warhammer: Kill Team

tatakai no kami all in my life from playing any game regarding leaderboards, I was always able to post scores and read them also. Here is a example every game you see from my gamer history I had played with a leaderboard attached to it I'm able to post a
    score.

Infact in the campaign leaderboard warhammer kill team I'm on the leaderboard, just unable to see the survival leaderboard.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

How does gamerscore leader board work?

Leaderboard shows your weekly gamer score or monthly i would give it 24hrs to see if it updates.If it doesn't try a hard reset
Thema:

1. Opt Out of Gamer Score Leaderboard - Similar Threads - Opt Gamer Score

2. I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...

in XboX Insiders
    I just installed Xbox Insider to opt out of Minecraft beta. Now my Xbox won't get any...: I already deleted the insider app and nothing is working. I've hard reset a number of times, as well as normal resets. I'm afraid that this app has made my console impossible to connect to. Is...
  3. How do I opt out of Minecraft Beta on xbox without losing my worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I opt out of Minecraft Beta on xbox without losing my worlds?: Hello. I have recently wanted to get out of the Minecraft beta program on xbox, but one of the steps is uninstalling minecraft, but i think I might lose my Minecraft worlds. Will I lose my...
  4. Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems: i've tried to go back to 1.9 and it wont let me, i've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleaned up my temp files, and opted out of the program on the insider app, still stuck on 1.11 Beta and i...
  5. I opted out in April but my 5,000 credits never were redeemed

in XBoX Rewards
    I opted out in April but my 5,000 credits never were redeemed: Hello im opt out my rewards in xbox rewards someone from support said: my rewards will deposit in the end of june but i haven't recieve anything Help me please Thanks...
  6. I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars

in XBoX Rewards
    I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars: I opted out on April 7th and i was told i would get my 5 dollars from my 5,750 reward credits by the end of June but that never happened. You guys keep pushing back the date I would receive it...
  7. I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars

in XBoX Rewards
    I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars: I opted out on April 7th and it is now July 2nd. I was told I would get my 5 dollars at the end of June but I still have not received it. What is going on?!? d12a2596-81a5-405a-826a-d79812e9d5bd
  8. Opt out xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Opt out xbox rewards: im opt out my xbox rewards but i can't recieve any rewards. Why? ccc4e7ad-cf11-435a-b7a7-239e161c035c
  9. need help to open account accidentally opt out

in XBoX Rewards
    need help to open account accidentally opt out: I accidentally opt out of transfer to Microsoft rewards and it closed my xbox live rewards account please reopen and let it transfer over I didn't understand it till now thanks it happened june 15...
  10. Having issues opting out of the preview program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues opting out of the preview program.: Hiya! I have a super picky internet connection and just realized my console is in the preview program. I tried opting out, but it's saying I need to use the same account I signed up with. I only...