Optimized Games X|S

Discus and support Optimized Games X|S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To upgrade to an optimized game do you need the expansion card, Or can you use any SSD. I have an HDD and I figured out that it doesn’t work for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryguy10712, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Ryguy10712
    Ryguy10712 Guest

Optimized Games X|S

To upgrade to an optimized game do you need the expansion card, Or can you use any SSD. I have an HDD and I figured out that it doesn’t work for optimized games.

:)

Ryguy10712, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

External SSD on Xbox Series X?

Hi

Optimized for Series X

There are some Xbox One games in there like Gears 5, Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 4 and a few others.

These 'Optimized' games will need to be installed internally or on to the Expansion card.

External USB Storage can hold all games, but Series X/S games or optimized Xbox One games can not run from USB Storage.
  3. Ryguy10712 Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Wow, thanks for the quick response.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  5. dempup Win User

Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. it is still this list: Optimized Games. Both the Series S and X gets their own, it's not the same for the two systems.
  6. dempup Win User

Buy game on xbox one for series x

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. A lot of the new games will have Smart Delivery, where you get a free update when moving over to the Series S/X.

Thema:

Optimized Games X|S

1. Optimized Games X|S - Similar Threads - Optimized Games X|S

2. Xbox Series X making loud beeping noise when playing optimized games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X making loud beeping noise when playing optimized games: When playing Xbox Series X optimized games (Watch Dogs: Legion, Forza Horizon 4, Ori and the Will of the Wisps), the Xbox begins making a loud continual beeping noise. This does not happen when...
  3. Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!: What happened to the page listing One X optimized games? I understand the need to highlight the S/X Series, but why delete the One X page? I use it very often to guide my game purchase decisions....
  4. Laggy Streaming, I have checked my connection and it's optimal for game streaming and is on...

in XboX Insiders
    Laggy Streaming, I have checked my connection and it's optimal for game streaming and is on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Samson_Prime [link] [comments]
  5. GAME DEVELOPER, THE GAME PACKAGING AUTOMATICALLY OPTIMIZES IT FOR THE XBOX ONE PLATFORM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DEVELOPER, THE GAME PACKAGING AUTOMATICALLY OPTIMIZES IT FOR THE XBOX ONE PLATFORM?: CAN I MAKE A VIDEO GAME WITH A GRAPHIC CARD VERY SUPERIOR TO THE FINAL PLATFORM OR WILL I HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN PACKING THE GAME? OR WHAT I THINK IS MOST OBVIOUS; DO I HAVE TO DO THE GAME CREATION...
  6. when game mode on,Which games will be optimized ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when game mode on,Which games will be optimized ?: when game mode on,Which games will be optimized ? 13ee9d1a-4176-40e1-85db-b96f946e1d6f
  7. Better optimization for bigger games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better optimization for bigger games: Hello xbox fans, my name is Brady and today I want to talk about improving the original xbox one. My idea is as follows, bigger triple A games need to go through a mandatory optimization...
  8. Poor optimization of the game on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor optimization of the game on pc: Hello,I bought Forza Horixon 3 and I constantly crashes the game and drops fps.On the forums looking for how to get rid of these problems,nothing helps.I would like to return the money as can not...
  9. Future Xbox One games optimized for the Scorpio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future Xbox One games optimized for the Scorpio?: ......... Hello everyone :) ........ We will soon have the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One Scorpio ........ So, does this mean that once the Xbox One Scorpio comes out, the games will be...
  10. Optimizing Networks For Xbox Live Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optimizing Networks For Xbox Live Gaming: I thought I'd share my recent experiences optimizing my own and and friends home network for gaming: ME: Location: Bentonville,AR area. Internet Provide: Cox Communications Internet Package:...