Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?

Discus and support Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Optimum Online (ISPs): from ipv4 to ipv6 how? For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by The Godfather1x, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?

Optimum Online (ISPs): from ipv4 to ipv6 how?
    For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6

:)

The Godfather1x, Dec 17, 2016
  2. TC Tsunami
    TC Tsunami Guest
    Optimum Online: IPv6

Optimum Online (ISPs): IPv6
    how can I make my Xbox one s work with IPv6 instead of ipv4

TC Tsunami, Dec 17, 2016
  3. SmartRG: How to change from ipv4 to ipv6

SmartRG (Modems/Gateways): How to change from ipv4 to ipv6
    how to change from ipv4 to ipv6

CombinedHades3, Dec 17, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Dec 18, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. ArminatorX Win User

My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

It might be that your ISP is using IPv6 and tunneling IPv4 via CG-NAT and DS-Lite.

While IPv6 is generally a Good Thing to have (as the Xbox One primarily uses IPv6, and even if you only have IPv4, it will use IPv6 tunneled through IPv4), you might want to check with your ISP if they offer you a "Dual Stack" connection with IPv6 and a
    real public IPv4 in parallel.

There really isn't much you can do on the console itself, as it does check automatically what IP protocol your ISP provides, and if it's IPv6, then the console will use IPv6. If it's a Dual Stack, where you have IPv4 natively (not tunneled through IPv6)
    and IPv6, then the console will use both, and if it's an IPv4 connection, it'll tunnel IPv6 through IPv4 through Teredo.
  7. Elder Bork Win User

Manually Type in IPv6 or revert to IPv4

Wish they let you edit the post...

This work also... sometimes.

If the network setting are showing IPv6 DNS and IPv4 IP address, it sort prevents you from changing them around. I figured out putting the Xbox offline you can now enter a manual IPv4 DNS settings, then go back online. The DNS might come back showing the
    IPv6 stuff on the display but the Xbox will now have the IPv4 DNS also, just does show on the screen.
  8. o0MattE0o Win User

VirginMedia: how do i switch from ipv4 to ipv6?

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): how do i switch from ipv4 to ipv6?
    IPv6 support was removed as part of the “upgrade” 🙁
  9. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

100% Packet Loss

The Problem could be: Do you have IPv6 AND IPv4 on your router? If yes try to disable IPv6 and restart your router so you only have IPv4. XBOX has some Problems with IPv6 at the moment :(
Thema:

1. Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how? - Similar Threads - Optimum Online ipv4

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.: Any multiplayer game i install from the app wont let me play multiplayer because its in "offline mode" and i cant fix it, and i'm still online. 3cf250bf-d8a8-4ef1-82eb-db7b69893b9b
  3. Optimum Online: Wireless connection problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Optimum Online: Wireless connection problem: Optimum Online (ISPs): Wireless connection problem Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your...
  4. Optimum Online: xboxlive connect probleme

Optimum Online: xboxlive connect probleme: Optimum Online (ISPs): xboxlive connect probleme Check this link for possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution 1f493200-0529-4360-b154-0154d4a26259
  5. Optimum Online: Xbox One S shuts off after a second

Optimum Online: Xbox One S shuts off after a second: Optimum Online (ISPs): Xbox One S shuts off after a second Yes I don't have a warranty and I know how to switch my Power Supply Unit do you guys sell that separately?...
  6. Optimum Online: I don’t understand

Optimum Online: I don’t understand: Optimum Online (ISPs): I don’t understand I need help, I don’t understand what is wrong I know my account isn’t banned but I can’t play online games, talk to friends but I can sign in and play...
  7. Optimum Online: problem on the console

Optimum Online: problem on the console: Optimum Online (ISPs): problem on the console What is the issue you are having? can you give us more detail? adc614e4-b786-4f01-82aa-24f3ad3f4bb5
  8. Optimum Online: IPv6

Optimum Online: IPv6: Optimum Online (ISPs): IPv6 how can I make my Xbox one s work with IPv6 instead of ipv4 315c94dd-8b64-4203-81c0-0ecf3601e98a
  9. Optimum settings on Surface Book

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Optimum settings on Surface Book: Hi All, Iv got the 256gig i5 surface book with the Nvidia graphics card built in (not the budget one with integrated graphics.. Has anyone else got one of these and can give me a hand in pushing...
  10. XB1: Will a Digital TV Tuner (US) and a Cablebox (Optimum) play nice together if both are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1: Will a Digital TV Tuner (US) and a Cablebox (Optimum) play nice together if both are ...: Hi all, I am looking at purchasing the ' Live TV Bundle for Xbox One' however I already use a Cablebox to send video to my Xbox. Are there any reasons why both inputs (Cable via HDMI & OTA via...