Optimum Online: IPv6

Discus and support Optimum Online: IPv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Optimum Online (ISPs): IPv6 how can I make my Xbox one s work with IPv6 instead of ipv4 315c94dd-8b64-4203-81c0-0ecf3601e98a Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TC Tsunami, Dec 26, 2016.

1. TC Tsunami
    TC Tsunami Guest

Optimum Online (ISPs): IPv6
    how can I make my Xbox one s work with IPv6 instead of ipv4

:)

TC Tsunami, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?

Optimum Online (ISPs): from ipv4 to ipv6 how?
    For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6

The Godfather1x, Dec 26, 2016
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?

M3tal Daz3, Dec 26, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?

5. Markawes Win User

Optimum Online: problem on the console

What is the issue you are having? can you give us more detail?
  6. infernoking13 Win User

Optimum Online: Wireless connection problem

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your network and try reconnecting
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Optimum Online: xboxlive connect probleme

8. J.R.G. Win User

xbox one networking help please.

Worldwide IPv6 Transfer

The Internet society has worked together with several huge ISP companies and online organizations to successfully switch the world over from use of the older IPv4 protocol to the newer IPv6. “World IPv6 Day” is scheduled to occur on June 8, 2011 and will
    involve several major online organizations switching services to IPv6 to test out its overall functionality and reliability.

This has no direct consequences or relations to home consumers and average internet users (meaning you), the IPv6 protocol switch only seriously pertains to large online organizations with an extensive listing of online hosted content.

You will likely see little to no change in online functionality or service.
    And from my understanding this switch was starting to occur in 2010/2011. My router and I.S.P. support version 6, but still fail to understand why this is important to the general consumer.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

1. Optimum Online: IPv6 - Similar Threads - Optimum Online IPv6

2. Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address: I am going to pay for the latest version of minecraft online which is $19.99. I know there is meant to be a code coming in a few weeks time but I promised it to the kids and dont want them waiting...
  3. Optimum Online: Wireless connection problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Optimum Online: Wireless connection problem: Optimum Online (ISPs): Wireless connection problem Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your...
  4. Optimum Online: xboxlive connect probleme

Optimum Online: xboxlive connect probleme: Optimum Online (ISPs): xboxlive connect probleme Check this link for possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution 1f493200-0529-4360-b154-0154d4a26259
  5. Optimum Online: Xbox One S shuts off after a second

Optimum Online: Xbox One S shuts off after a second: Optimum Online (ISPs): Xbox One S shuts off after a second Yes I don't have a warranty and I know how to switch my Power Supply Unit do you guys sell that separately?...
  6. Optimum Online: I don’t understand

Optimum Online: I don’t understand: Optimum Online (ISPs): I don’t understand I need help, I don’t understand what is wrong I know my account isn’t banned but I can’t play online games, talk to friends but I can sign in and play...
  7. Optimum Online: problem on the console

Optimum Online: problem on the console: Optimum Online (ISPs): problem on the console What is the issue you are having? can you give us more detail? adc614e4-b786-4f01-82aa-24f3ad3f4bb5
  8. Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?

Optimum Online: from ipv4 to ipv6 how?: Optimum Online (ISPs): from ipv4 to ipv6 how? For this you should contact your net provider. You need a public IP to get IPv6 ff3fd8ff-d331-41ac-b4b9-655b8a4c0604
  9. Optimum settings on Surface Book

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Optimum settings on Surface Book: Hi All, Iv got the 256gig i5 surface book with the Nvidia graphics card built in (not the budget one with integrated graphics.. Has anyone else got one of these and can give me a hand in pushing...
  10. XB1: Will a Digital TV Tuner (US) and a Cablebox (Optimum) play nice together if both are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1: Will a Digital TV Tuner (US) and a Cablebox (Optimum) play nice together if both are ...: Hi all, I am looking at purchasing the ' Live TV Bundle for Xbox One' however I already use a Cablebox to send video to my Xbox. Are there any reasons why both inputs (Cable via HDMI & OTA via...