Option to turn Xbox elite 2 profile button into share button.

Discus and support Option to turn Xbox elite 2 profile button into share button. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So what are the chances of it being a possibility to add the ability to turn the profile button into a share button when the series x releases? Just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sneddenj, Jun 24, 2020.

1. /u/sneddenj
    /u/sneddenj Guest

So what are the chances of it being a possibility to add the ability to turn the profile button into a share button when the series x releases? Just give us the option to switch it back and forth in the settings so we can have it set as the profile button or share button. We would still be able to switch profiles in the settings and use the profile button to record clips.

submitted by /u/sneddenj
    [link] [comments]

/u/sneddenj, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Richard Sticky Win User

Sharing/Screenshots

Hello nnooggoodd,

To take a Screenshot:

1. While in game double tap the Xbox Button

2. When the home screen appears press Y

Note: if you do not get the option to take a screenshot after double tapping the xbox button you may need to reinstall Game DVR and/or your profile.

To save a Screenshot:

1. Open the Game DVR app

2. With the screenshot you with to save/share press the menu button and select save/share from the menu

Note: After taking a screenshot there is a delay before the screenshot can be saved or shared. During this time you will not see these options available.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  5. REN AERO Win User

controller analog sticks not working and slow turns

Dear jadeschroedl,

Can understand your difficulty.

Here are two options.

1.Buy an elite controller which has more durability and button mapping options.

(This option can be considered if your button smashing is less)

2.Go to Settings-Devices and Streaming-Accessories-Select Configure under Controller Image.

Select a profile or create new one and remap buttons as you desire.

Detailed support link:

https://www.howtogeek.com/254132/how-to-remap-your-xbox-one-controllers-buttons/

Happy gaming.
  6. Starseid Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem

Ok Im walking through this on my own Elite 2 Controller. Here we go:

1. Open the Xbox Accessories App
    2. Scroll Left or right until you see your Xbox Elite 2 controller and hit "Configure"
    3. On the top left you will see + New Profile, select that and enter a name if you would like.
    4. Under the mapping tab, you will be presented with your controller layout, select the button you would like to change first
    5. When you select the button, you will be presented with a Primary and shift option. Select Primary.
    6. Scroll down the list to find the button you want mapped to your paddle (or button) currently selected.
    7. Exit out of that menu and your button should show that it is mapped to that area (sometimes with a shift button but we can ignore that for now) Repeat as needed
    8. When you exit out of the mapping menu, you will see your new profile on the left, scroll down to the profile you want, the scroll over to the right. The "No Slot" or "Slot#" drop box will highlight. Selecting it will give you the option to assign it to
      a slot.
    Once it is assigned, just press the Profile button in the middle of your controller until the lights match the profile number you have assigned.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Option to turn Xbox elite 2 profile button into share button. - Similar Threads - Option turn elite

2. Option to turn off Predictive Text

in XBoX on Consoles
    Option to turn off Predictive Text: Hi, My 8 year old and I play Minecraft and I secretly use it as an education tool ( as well as being a lot of fun ) especially with respect to mental maths and coding. However, the predictive...
  3. Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...: I mean it's pretty standard on PlayStation, and it would just make sense to have it xbox too. submitted by /u/Veliosa [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox won't turn on, and service centre web site doesn't have a shipping option for my location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on, and service centre web site doesn't have a shipping option for my location: My brand new Xbox One X croaked after two weeks of ownership. I've done everything in https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on I'm in Norway, and when I try to ship...
  5. Netflix subtitles - no option to turn off closed captioning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix subtitles - no option to turn off closed captioning: hey all On some (not all) movies I don't have an option to switch off Spanish subtitles if I'm listening to English audio. As someone who doesn't speak Spanish this is pretty useless to me and a...
  6. PLZ microsoft implement an option to turn the community feed off...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLZ microsoft implement an option to turn the community feed off...: With freedom comes consequence. I'm all for the freedom to make clips and stuff but to me it's getting out of hand. First off i'm an older gamer in my 30's, not too big on the whole social aspect...
  7. Password Reset/turn off option??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Password Reset/turn off option??: Hello everyone. Well, my little brother has an Xbox Live account, and he ended up selecting the option to sign-in with his Outlook password... The thing is... he's extremely forgetful, and now we...
  8. Allow the choice of sleep and shut down options when turning off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow the choice of sleep and shut down options when turning off.: On the Xbox one I hate how you have to go all the way into the settings and the power options to choose how to turn off your console. This isn't only annoying it's difficult to understand when...
  9. No option to automatically turn on/off TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No option to automatically turn on/off TV?: I've gone through the setup process to have my Xbox One identify my TV and it works as far as adjusting the volume, muting, menu, etc. However it doesn't know how to turn on/off my TV. (It works...
  10. Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices: Hello, I have an issue regarding the latest update. Since I installed the update my Xbox One will no longer connect to the TV app to see my Xbox 360 as well as it no longer allows to my control...