Options

Discus and support Options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The options for netflix are limited to play/pause, fast forward and rewind while you're watching a show on the ONE. It would be nice if we could have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarmCity Bomber, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Options

The options for netflix are limited to play/pause, fast forward and rewind while you're watching a show on the ONE. It would be nice if we could have the options to choose episodes and series.

:)

HarmCity Bomber, Mar 19, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Headset Options

I know has the Sony Gold headset, and the voice quality is pretty bad on everyone else's end when he's in party chat.

His voice sounds muffled, and usually it's too low.

ClNTRoN, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Headset Options

Well i dont use them alot. I spent $100 on these.

MageOfRevenants, Mar 19, 2014
  4. THINbot007 Win User

Options

hey,

camera speeds and everything else can be changed prior to entering a match also
  5. RhapsodicShip83 Win User

Options

wow its cold in the uk would luv to live in aussie, did you move there from another country?
  6. ArmyMedic75 Win User

Options

actually yes under extras for basic options. campaign in the pause menu. multiplayer once in match press start then rb over to options to change camera speed etc
  7. Mike201126 Win User

Options

HOW DO I CHANGE MY XBOX LIVE TO AUSTRALIA
  8. Remedy OmG Win User

Options

[quote user="Sidesy11"]

How do you reset the options on it?

[/quote]

Probably the thing that says "Reset to defaults"
Thema:

Options

1. Options - Similar Threads - Options

2. New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.

in XboX Insiders
    New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.: It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit smaller but the fact that we, the users, can...
  3. xbox 1 S no party option

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 1 S no party option: my xbox was working fine to about 2pm(gmt) to day then my xbox totally froze playing gta 5.. had 2 hold the X button on the xbox 2 restart it.... when it booted up (which took longer than normal)...
  4. Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One X 120hz Option on LG 32gk650f-b

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X 120hz Option on LG 32gk650f-b: Hi, So im im try to get the 120hz option on my Xbox One X to show on my LG 32gk650f-b, but the option is not available. I see the LG supports freesync over HDMI which i have enabled but does it...
  6. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments]
  7. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids: I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a...
  8. Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options

in XboX Insiders
    Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options: When I try to see games and things it freezes my xbox submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  9. APO AE not an option for billing information

in XBoX on Consoles
    APO AE not an option for billing information: Being active duty military and stationed in Europe Microsoft is the only service I have found that does not have Armed Forces Europe as an option. They have Asia, Pacific and America but not...
  10. Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly: I now play on PC in 1440p @ 120fps...I come back to Xbox to play with friends. However, game DVR only has two options...4K SDR/HDR or 1080p (low quality bitrate). Please add the ability to record...