Options

Discus and support Options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The options for netflix are limited to play/pause, fast forward and rewind while you're watching a show on the ONE. It would be nice if we could have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarmCity Bomber, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Options

The options for netflix are limited to play/pause, fast forward and rewind while you're watching a show on the ONE. It would be nice if we could have the options to choose episodes and series.

:)

HarmCity Bomber, Mar 19, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Headset Options

I know has the Sony Gold headset, and the voice quality is pretty bad on everyone else's end when he's in party chat.

His voice sounds muffled, and usually it's too low.

ClNTRoN, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Headset Options

Well i dont use them alot. I spent $100 on these.

MageOfRevenants, Mar 19, 2014
  4. THINbot007 Win User

Options

hey,

camera speeds and everything else can be changed prior to entering a match also
  5. RhapsodicShip83 Win User

Options

wow its cold in the uk would luv to live in aussie, did you move there from another country?
  6. ArmyMedic75 Win User

Options

actually yes under extras for basic options. campaign in the pause menu. multiplayer once in match press start then rb over to options to change camera speed etc
  7. Mike201126 Win User

Options

HOW DO I CHANGE MY XBOX LIVE TO AUSTRALIA
  8. Remedy OmG Win User

Options

[quote user="Sidesy11"]

How do you reset the options on it?

[/quote]

Probably the thing that says "Reset to defaults"
Thema:

Options

1. Options - Similar Threads - Options

2. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  3. Reporting people option HAVE to change!

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting people option HAVE to change!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPEplAzVRk I haven't posted feedback for the update program in a long time. My feedback was never heard or acted on so I just gave up. But I have been running...
  4. No Mans Sky no network & chat options in menu at all

in XBoX on Windows
    No Mans Sky no network & chat options in menu at all: I want to play with my friends in no mans sky, but I have no network options in-game and no option to join someone else's game in the start menu. I have no man's sky on xbox game pass for pc. Can...
  5. My Xbox One S isn't showing a 1440p display option even though my monitor supports it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S isn't showing a 1440p display option even though my monitor supports it: Hi, I recently got a gaming monitor that supports 1440p at 144Hz and connected my xbox one S to it. However when I went into the display settings the only two resolution options I see are 720p...
  6. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  7. ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...

in XboX Insiders
    ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Edge on Xbox DESPERATELY needs a dark mode option

in XboX Insiders
    Edge on Xbox DESPERATELY needs a dark mode option: Luckily the Reddit site has the option. PLEASE add dark mode option to general settings for Edge. Even in the daytime it is retina burningly bright. View Poll submitted by...
  9. Game Pass Worms WMD has no option to install

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Worms WMD has no option to install: Pretty crazy that I need to post something like this to a forum but, I have Game Pass. This game is apart of Game Pass. I will not give me an option to play it. [img]...
  10. Alpha skip ahead option. Yes... or no?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead option. Yes... or no?: I finally have the option to be in the alpha skip ahead grouping. Is it worth it? Or will I just be stuck rebooting my Xbox from a USB drive all the time? submitted by /u/Unlikely_Store [link]...