orange for pink dupe

Discus and support orange for pink dupe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; basically im looking for someone who has a inifinty pistol that is suitable for a level 43 and in return i will dupe u either terramorphous mod for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TragicMuffin V1, Jan 28, 2014.

1. orange for pink dupe

basically im looking for someone who has a inifinty pistol that is suitable for a level 43 and in return i will dupe u either terramorphous mod for commando or a pink weapon of your choice but this things are for level 72

:)

TragicMuffin V1, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Anyone willing to kill Terramorphous for me?

Whats more rare pink or orange?

Marwood II 87, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Looking for Bone Blinder Vermi Head!

I've been farming all day could you dupe it for me as well? I have almost all orange guns,shields and grenades. Am willing to dupe in return.

GENERAL SLEAZ, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Anyone willing to kill Terramorphous for me?

Whats more rare pink or orange?
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Anyone willing to kill Terramorphous for me?

Orange is the rarest as the pink is just E-Tech weapons
  6. TilledCupid202 Win User

Infinity pistol

I was wondering if anyone has an infnity pistol they are willing to dupe i have some oranges that are worth duping for the infinity pistol.
  7. NFO xDevilseedx Win User

rare loot underwhelming

I have an ORANGE ROCKET LAUNCHER (It hops like a bunny when you reload it)

Willing to DUPE for an ORANGE SNIPER (Any kind)
  8. NFO xDevilseedx Win User

BLOOD OF TERRAMORPHOUS

add me . I have a good orange rocket launcher to trade (DUPE)
Thema:

orange for pink dupe

1. orange for pink dupe - Similar Threads - orange pink dupe

2. Xbox power supply stuck on orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power supply stuck on orange: My xbox one wont turn on, it does nothing when i press the button. I have noticed that the power brick light is always orange, i have tried everything unplugging all the cables plugging them back...
  3. The Orange Box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box.: So I wanted to play half life 2. On the xbox one x when I search The Orange Box it says you must go to xbox.com or purchase it from the xbox 360 market place. I go to xbox.com search The Orange...
  4. The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...: I just bought a physical copy of The Orange Box(Half-Life). Over at the Microsoft site it says that The Orange Box is Xbox One X Enhanced & that it can be played in 4K. However, when I go into...
  5. My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.: My Console's power supply has an orange light and my console wont turn on. My cousin i has a bad sleep schedule and is playing on while im asleep, when i wake up the Xbox is turned on and then i...
  6. Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?: Jutst tried to turn my xbox on and got nothing noticed the power brick has a constant orange light tried unplugging it for 10 seconds with same results what can i do?...
  7. Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One: Orange Box (XBox 360) won't load on my XBox One, says game is not compatible? Just bought it at GameStop. Any Ideas? 9d5eb07f-1df3-4ce3-be92-3523611fd2e3
  8. Original Xbox One Orange Power Brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Orange Power Brick: I have this problem for 1 week.I bought new one and its still same.Console even dont work.Can someone help? 068167d4-9b8e-4781-9f4a-e7d442b99cc2
  9. Solid orange light on Power supply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solid orange light on Power supply: My Xbox one has a solid orange light on the power supply pack. I know this means it is in surge mode. I disconnected it from the tv and power outlet to move it to another room. This has happened...
  10. Xbox Colors Messed Up(Orange/pink tint)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Colors Messed Up(Orange/pink tint): Today my xbox360 started having color issues- everything is orange/pink. I have tried switching the plugs around and that is clearly not the problem. Only thing I can think of is my xbox av cable...