Orange Light on Power Brick for Xbox One (original)

Discus and support Orange Light on Power Brick for Xbox One (original) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one and my power brick is orange. I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but that didn't work. Whenever I try to turn it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by haileymills, Dec 2, 2019.

1. haileymills
    haileymills Guest

I have an xbox one and my power brick is orange. I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but that didn't work. Whenever I try to turn it on by swiping the logo, it just makes the sound but nothing happens. I was wondering if I have to buy a whole
    new xbox or if there was a way to fix it. Thank you, Have a nice day!

:)

haileymills, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox one

You mentioned trying another power brick, so I'm assuming you are referring to an original Xbox One model (not the Xbox One S or X)

Then what happens with the light on the power brick when you try to turn the console on? Is it on, off, or flashing orange?
  3. FAKIR101 Win User

xbox one not turning on?

the orange light on the power brick indicates a damaged power brick
  4. TMX boxburn Win User

XBox 360 Slim randomly turning off for no apparent reason

Just to confirm, when the console is off your power brick has an orange light and when on it displays a green light, also the console does not show any red lights on it, it simply switches off reverting the power brick to the orange light?
  5. {Parity} Win User

If you have another power brick you could test with you may just be able to replace that if it checks okay during the test.
  6. RAIST33333 Win User

Xbox One won't power on and power supply is different from images I find online...

Your power brick, (the one with the orange light), plugs from your power source(i.e. Power outlet or plug), into the power brick then into the actual Xbox. The HDMI cord plugs from your XBOX to your television...good luck...
Thema:

1. Orange Light on Power Brick for Xbox One (original) - Similar Threads - Orange Light Power

2. Xbox Power Brick (Orange Light to No Light)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power Brick (Orange Light to No Light): I recently was in the middle of playing a game yesterday when there was a loud pop and my entire Xbox shut down. At this moment, I unplugged the PSU from the back of the unit as well as the wall...
  3. My xbox one power brick only shows the orange light, and doesn't turn white so I can't turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one power brick only shows the orange light, and doesn't turn white so I can't turn...: I tried to unplug it and re-plug it in every way and waited ten minutes each time. This isn't the first time this has happened, but it has lasted the longest this time. In short, is there way to...
  4. Xbox one Power supply Light is orange but shut down when connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Power supply Light is orange but shut down when connected: Hi , i have read many thread about this but i just want to to make sure , when my power supply is connected co the wall and not not the console , no problem , steady orange light , when i connect...
  5. Xbox turns on for a second then turns off immediately, also power brick has a orange light.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox turns on for a second then turns off immediately, also power brick has a orange light.: My problem is that when I try to turn on my Xbox one it turns on for a second then turns off. I have tried a lot of videos that say unplug everything from the xbox then wait ten seconds to plug it...
  6. Nothing working to fix orange power brick light?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nothing working to fix orange power brick light?: The power brick for my original Xbox One has a constant orange light. I’ve tried unplugging the power brick from the console, the power brick from the wall, both at the same time, waiting 10...
  7. Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light: Hi! I recently moved to a new appartment and when I was plugged in my Xbox one in to my new appartment, the power brick showed a oranged light. I've been patient and waited but it won't change...
  8. My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.: My Console's power supply has an orange light and my console wont turn on. My cousin i has a bad sleep schedule and is playing on while im asleep, when i wake up the Xbox is turned on and then i...
  9. Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?: Jutst tried to turn my xbox on and got nothing noticed the power brick has a constant orange light tried unplugging it for 10 seconds with same results what can i do?...
  10. Solid orange light on Power supply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solid orange light on Power supply: My Xbox one has a solid orange light on the power supply pack. I know this means it is in surge mode. I disconnected it from the tv and power outlet to move it to another room. This has happened...