Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange...

Discus and support Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange... in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Orange (Set-top Boxes) UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange TV application Hello stephane021, Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by stephane021, Feb 26, 2019.

1. stephane021
    stephane021 Guest

Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange...

Orange (Set-top Boxes) UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange TV application
    Hello
    stephane021

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you've been experiencing an issue with your Orange TV app on your Xbox360 console.

I'll be happy to try to get that resolved for you.

First off, I would recommend
    Uninstalling the App / Reinstalling the App from
    your 360 console.

There may have been an update with the app that did not go through successfully, so by uninstalling it and reinstalling it,

that should clear up any glitch that may be causing the app to not work properly.

Are you having any issues with any other apps?

Let us know if that helped! We look forward to hearing back from you!

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support

:)

stephane021, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Orange UHD86: Problème avec l'application tv d'orange [Edit-Translate] Problem with Orange... - Similar Threads - Orange UHD86 Problème

2. Original Xbox One Orange Power Brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Orange Power Brick: I have this problem for 1 week.I bought new one and its still same.Console even dont work.Can someone help? 068167d4-9b8e-4781-9f4a-e7d442b99cc2
  3. Solid orange light on Power supply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solid orange light on Power supply: My Xbox one has a solid orange light on the power supply pack. I know this means it is in surge mode. I disconnected it from the tv and power outlet to move it to another room. This has happened...
  4. xbox brick shows orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox brick shows orange: My xbox will not turn on at all. The power brick was cutting out on me and I could get it back up and running if I unplugged it. Now the power brick shows orange and it won't turn the xbox on at...
  5. xBox 360 S Power Supply Orange Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox 360 S Power Supply Orange Light: I realize that this 360 S is rather ancient, but I'd really like to try to fix it if it's a simple thing. The orange standby light is the only light that will display. I've done all the suggested...
  6. So when i go on to the xbox store or website it won't let me download The Orange Box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when i go on to the xbox store or website it won't let me download The Orange Box: When I search up orange box it says "Buy on xbox.com or xbox 360. you cant buy this on xbox one." so then i go to xbox.com and it gives me the same response as it does on the xbox 1 store.So how...
  7. Power brick on orange light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick on orange light: Hi, I bought my Xbox One at the launch in Brazil, on late 2013. It was running smoothly until July this year, when I moved out to another address and tried to turn it on just twenty days later,...
  8. Xbox Power Supply Solid Orange Light

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Power Supply Solid Orange Light: Hi, A few weeks ago my Xbox Power Supply started showing a solid orange light. When i try to turn my xbox one it turns on for half a second and then automatically off. The power supply light...
  9. Chatpad Orange and Green keys mixed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad Orange and Green keys mixed up: I recently replaced my chatpad with another msft Xb1 Chatpad. But the orange and green keys don't work correctly. If I type green button then the @ key, it doesn't type anything. Or if I press the...
  10. My Xbox One Power Supply is orange and my console can't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Power Supply is orange and my console can't start: My Xbox One Power Supply is orange and my console can't start, can the new power supply solve my problem? or it will be waste of money? 895644b2-d1f6-454c-a6d9-0105980560db