Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending"

Discus and support Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey. I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VVicher, Feb 19, 2020.

1. VVicher
    VVicher Guest

Hey.

I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is stuck on "Pending" status since 4 Feb 2020. What's going wrong with my order? From what i understood i should receive
    my controller by today, but still i don't know anything about it.

Regards

:)

VVicher, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact
    Microsoft Store support
    for more information, but I believe the controllers may be delayed due to the coronavirus.
  3. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

4. Mr Ice Tea Win User

POST HERE if your Xbox ONE pre order did not arrive on Day ONE

They want to cancel my xbox one day one pre order cause it's stuck at custom and wanna make me do a new order! It's literally 3 hours away from me I ain't waiting another week to receive it. Microsoft tells me one thing about the shipping status and then
    when I call ups they say I don't know why Microsoft is telling you that it's still stuck at customs like the worst customer service! They should give everyone who didn't receive it on day one a compensation free game or even Microsoft points I'll be happy.
    Worst customer services and the worst time I've had ordering online for a pre order, Microsoft really needs to step there game up..
  5. Spazpol Win User

Controller still pending

So I ordered my custom controller on January 31st and it is now February 16 and it still says it is pending, contacted support and they said it was charged abd should contact store support. Second time and they are closed i work days and get off
    late a lot anyway just hopping to get this resolved
    Custom controllers do take a while to ship, however you will need to contact microsoft support during their operating hours if you need a status update or speak to a microsoft agent that can assist with the order.
  6. F U I D C Win User

Xbox controller?

It just looks like a regular custom controller to me one that you special order.
Thema:

1. Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending" - Similar Threads - Order Custom Controller

2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Pre-order: Hi! I need help with where you can find the Pre-order for the most recent launch of Mw2r, as I can't seem to find where you can Pre-order it for Xbox. Thanks! (P.S.: I'm sorry if I posted this...
  3. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!: I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't...
  4. Never received pre-order rewards bonus - no customer service option?

in XBoX Rewards
    Never received pre-order rewards bonus - no customer service option?: So I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 almost two months before it came out with the 15,000 rewards offer. I never got said offer. When trying to discuss it with the customer support chat, they say that...
  5. I pre-order gears of war 4 and I got the brother to the end but doesn't show in customized.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order gears of war 4 and I got the brother to the end but doesn't show in customized.: i pre-order gears of war 4 and I'm xbox home sharing with a friend and we both got the brother to the end pack but he received everything and i only got the Adam Fenix thing in game manger and...
  6. Disappointing Customer Service for Destiny Beta Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappointing Customer Service for Destiny Beta Pre-Order: After pre-ordering the Destiny game in order to gain access to the beta I have encountered the worse possible customer service imaginable. After placing my order I got a screen that confirmed my...
  7. Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab: I have recently made a custom controller from the Xbox design lab. I am able to save the design, but when I do, the controller is labeled under "Untitled Design", with the gamertag under that...
  8. Service order pending since last one month, Customer support not replying, What to Do ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order pending since last one month, Customer support not replying, What to Do ??: Hi , Am from India and my console & Accessory is under warranty and unfortunately one of my joystick's RT key not working and i have contacted support and they agree to replace the same and...
  9. Ordered a new power supply; no supply sent and issues with customer service disagreements and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a new power supply; no supply sent and issues with customer service disagreements and ...: Good afternoon! On 9/21, I ordered a brand new power supply to replace my current power supply, and was given a 10 business day shipping time. On the 10th business day, I realized I had yet to...
  10. Customer Service offers game for exchange then takes away offer after the exchange order is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Service offers game for exchange then takes away offer after the exchange order is ...: I have advance exchanged my xbox one, and sent my day one controller away as well. Today I called to exchange my headset and advance exchange my Kinect. I asked if there would be some type of...