Order on ms store

Discus and support Order on ms store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered apex coins on the microsoft store but thay are not on my xbox please help adcaff76-edbb-43d0-9431-41c8bf9be0fe Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DOGfighter407, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Order on ms store

I ordered apex coins on the microsoft store but thay are not on my xbox please help

:)

DOGfighter407, Feb 18, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Order on ms store

Hi there DOGfighter407,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with recent transactions on the Microsoft Account.

To ensure that you've made the purchase to the correct account,you can quickly
    view your Xbox purchase history online by signing in to your Microsoft account. Once
    you do, check your Order History to double check that the transaction went through. If it did, and you still haven't received your Apex coins in-game, then you would need to
    contact EA Support directly for assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Order on ms store

Please exit the game by pressing the Xbox button, highlight the game, push START (3 lines button) and then QUIT. Restart the game.

If you still don't see them, see this page to see if your payment is completed or if it's pending:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders#/
  4. ngocphi Win User

Where is MY XBOX ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

well first thing first

first when you order anything from MS store you need an ms account that being said sign in with the ms account that has your order in it

when you order from ms store you get an email with your order number

and it will be under your Order history connected with your ms store account

if you are only seeing it under paypal are you sure you didn't goto another etailer and order it there? in which caSE YOU do need to take it up with the etailer

you can go paypal in your region and look up the transaction history

a lot of etailers accept paypal not just ms store

with ms store you need to order with your ms account

*I got my console that way and I was able tp track it even*
  5. ngocphi Win User

Didn't get my MS points

if you got it from ms store check your email or spam folder connected with the order

ms store doesn't apply credit to accounts as it is a retail store
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox one game backorded.

Ok you cant contact xbox support about a game ordered from the MS store. You need contact the MS store.
Thema:

Order on ms store

1. Order on ms store - Similar Threads - Order store

2. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...
  3. Accidental pre-order in the Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidental pre-order in the Xbox Store: Hello, I have accidentally pre-ordered the game "The Outer worlds" from the Xbox Store. is there any way to cancel the pre-order before it charges me for the game?? thank you....
  4. Warranty repair order/store question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty repair order/store question: I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its under warranty. But I realized I will be...
  5. Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifica ordini Microsoft Store mai fatti (Mod Translation: Notify Microsoft Store orders...: Buonasera, ho ricevuto due mail di notifica per ordini mai fatti su Microsoft Store per Fortnite. non ho ricevuto nessun addebito, ma temi che siano notifiche fasulle per acquisire dati...
  6. Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?: I recently bought Fallout 76 and I'm not getting any notification for getting access to the beta. I checked the store and there was the Fallout 76 I bought, and one that said "Fallout 76...
  7. Pre ordering from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordering from microsoft store: hi, I just pre ordered Athem legion of dawn edition and now i’m not sure wether i’ll get the physical or digital version, after i pre ordered the game it gives me the option to “install on xbox...
  8. Ordering an XBOX ONE kinect vs adapter from the windows store seems odd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordering an XBOX ONE kinect vs adapter from the windows store seems odd: I just bought an xbox one kinect v2 and i want to use it with my windows pc.. So i found I could buy the adapter here: https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/accessories/kinect/kinect-adapter. It...
  9. Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...: So I pre ordered my Xbox One X from the Microsoft Online Store expecting it to ship and be here Nov. 7. I did not having any shipping information on my order today Nov. 6 so I contacted the store...
  10. Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]: I live in England and pre-ordered the Scorpio edition from Microsoft store. This morning (Monday 6th Nov) I got an email saying: Hello there! Be on the lookout! Your order placed on 21 August...