Order Pending

Discus and support Order Pending in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had ordered a controller on April 27. And still havent received it yet. I checked in my ordered status and its still saying that its PENDING. Dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NWKBRICKZ, May 21, 2020.

1. NWKBRICKZ
    NWKBRICKZ Guest

Order Pending

I had ordered a controller on April 27. And still havent received it yet. I checked in my ordered status and its still saying that its PENDING. Dont know what else to do. Anyone got idea or whats going on

:)

NWKBRICKZ, May 21, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Pending Order

From whom did you buy a digital code?

You usually don't buy codes from Microsoft as you usually buy items directly from Microsoft.

If you bought the code from a reseller like Amazon or some other store, you will have to contact the store about the whereabouts of the code.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Pending order

Hi Jaque, this thread is pretty old. You'll want to
    create a new thread
    to describe your issue to receive better assistance. Thanks!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

I don't doubt that you saw that, I'm just stating that how you've been charged is correct.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Design lab controllers are actually charged immediately since it is a customized item. That means the order has been accepted and has gone into production. Once it ships you will receive an email with tracking. It can take 2-3 weeks to receive the controller.

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/faq

I have been charged for my controller, but I have not received a shipping tracking number.

You were charged for your controller at the time it began to be built. It can take up to two weeks between that time and when you will receive a tracking number. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your
    controller ships.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

pending order

Depends where you're from - at the moment, with the ongoing global pandemic there are some delays for all companies shipping to their customers, not just Microsoft. I would imagine you'll have received it within the next week or so, depending on where
    you're located.
Thema:

Order Pending

1. Order Pending - Similar Threads - Order Pending

2. Pending order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending order: I ordered a Xbox one elite series 2 controller and it told me the money would be withdrawn when the item was shipped, but it took it out immediately it’s telling my estimated delivery date is May...
  3. How to cancel pending controller order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel pending controller order?: Hi I ordered a normal, non-customized controller and I wanted to know if there's any way for me to refund it. I don't see anywhere where I can refund it because it's at "pending" at the moment....
  4. I ordered an Xbox One S yesterday, and the order is still pending.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered an Xbox One S yesterday, and the order is still pending.: How long will it take for the order to not be pending? 3040928d-01a9-4b3f-86a5-ce01b501e39f
  5. pending order

in XBoX Accessibility
    pending order: i placed my order on Saturday and its still pending ive never ordered off here before and its now Monday and its still pending how long will it take too process? 14a73fd9-ca28-4dc4-9df1-36dbeadbd710
  6. Microsoft Order Pending (Xbox Elite Controller Series 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Order Pending (Xbox Elite Controller Series 2): So for about a week my order has been pending. I have looked on the forums about this issue and a lot of people were having the same problem, especially with the elite series 2. Numerous of...
  7. order still pending after 2 weeks in Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    order still pending after 2 weeks in Microsoft store: Hello, I purchased a steel series 9x headset about 2 weeks ago and it still sais my order is pending. The xone x that I purchased with it has already arrived but no headset. Any help would be...
  8. 10 days and my order still pending !!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 days and my order still pending !!!: Greetings ive put through the online store an order for a new xbox x 10 days ago and my order still pending I do understand due to covid things are delayed but i havent got any notices about...
  9. Order Pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order Pending: Ive been waiting on two controllers that I ordered on the 15th and it just says pending. What should I do? 33d03600-8e6f-4a02-9249-9f74977294d4
  10. order pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    order pending: so I order a xbox elite controller series 2 on April 15 and it still says pending and I cant track it and it said it will arrive April the 20 and I feel like it not gonna come please help me...