Order pending

Discus and support Order pending in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently ordered a custom controller from the design lab and its been about 3 days now and my order is still pending. I would like to know how long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xavierreynoso, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Order pending

I recently ordered a custom controller from the design lab and its been about 3 days now and my order is still pending. I would like to know how long will it take for my controller order to go through and how long shipping will take for it.

:)

xavierreynoso, Jun 3, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Pending order

Hi Jaque, this thread is pretty old. You'll want to
    create a new thread
    to describe your issue to receive better assistance. Thanks!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

I don't doubt that you saw that, I'm just stating that how you've been charged is correct.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Design lab controllers are actually charged immediately since it is a customized item. That means the order has been accepted and has gone into production. Once it ships you will receive an email with tracking. It can take 2-3 weeks to receive the controller.

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/faq

I have been charged for my controller, but I have not received a shipping tracking number.

You were charged for your controller at the time it began to be built. It can take up to two weeks between that time and when you will receive a tracking number. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your
    controller ships.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Pending Order

From whom did you buy a digital code?

You usually don't buy codes from Microsoft as you usually buy items directly from Microsoft.

If you bought the code from a reseller like Amazon or some other store, you will have to contact the store about the whereabouts of the code.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

pending order

Depends where you're from - at the moment, with the ongoing global pandemic there are some delays for all companies shipping to their customers, not just Microsoft. I would imagine you'll have received it within the next week or so, depending on where
    you're located.
Thema:

Order pending

1. Order pending - Similar Threads - Order pending

2. My preorder for xbox series X said pending a few days ago but it doesn't appear in my order...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My preorder for xbox series X said pending a few days ago but it doesn't appear in my order...: Chatted with a representative about this and she said she could see my order because i have the order number, but just wondering if anyone else is having this issue/solved this issue?...
  3. xbox series X order now showing pending is this fine or not fine?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox series X order now showing pending is this fine or not fine?: So i got my pre order on the day pre orders went live and have been checking it every couple days just to make sure that it is fine. I check today and it now says pending is this fine or is this...
  4. ORDER IS STILL ON PENDING

in XBoX on Consoles
    ORDER IS STILL ON PENDING: Hello, microsoft i orderd a xbox one s console a week ago and I'm having trouble with the the order, because its been sitting on pending all week not trying to be impatient but I've been waiting...
  5. Pending order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending order: I recently bought a Xbox one s and i orderd it the 12th of august and now its the 27th of August and i called i keep getting transferred to the Microsoft store but they say i dont call in time i...
  6. Order stuck on pending.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order stuck on pending.: I ordered an Xbox One S July 30th and it was estimated to arrive on the 11th of August and well it's the 26th. I know things are slowed because of the china virus, but I didn't know it would be...
  7. Xbox one s order pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s order pending: I ordered an xbox one x a week ago and it is still pending, can someone tell me why this is? 9025ac0e-6642-4445-b599-0c377217c917
  8. My Xbox order is still pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox order is still pending: Hi everyone. I ordered an Xbox One S from Microsoft on July 28 because it was NOT out of stock, also estimated delivery date was August 11. However today is August 17 and my order is still...
  9. My digital order is stuck on pending

in XBoX on Windows
    My digital order is stuck on pending: I ordered some digital currency for a game and it's been stuck on pending. I opened chat with Microsoft support and they immediately told me that my financial institution didn't approve it. So,...
  10. Xbox One S order still pending after almost 2 weeks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S order still pending after almost 2 weeks: I ordered an Xbox on July 26th. It already charged the PayPal, yet I haven't gotten any updates regarding its shipment and tracking. I called support, with them telling me "Ah yes, the pending...