Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled?

Discus and support Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few hours ago I bought a game (Rugby 18). I orderd it from my phone as I don't have a creditcard (I've done this a couple of times before). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jup1ter, May 8, 2019.

1. Jup1ter
    Jup1ter Guest

A few hours ago I bought a game (Rugby 18).

I orderd it from my phone as I don't have a creditcard (I've done this a couple of times before).

I paid as usual and went to my xbox one where I downloaded the game. After it was done with downloading I wanted to play the game ofcourse. However it said that I haven't paid for the game! (My money is already gone on my bank-account). And when I go to
    my purchase history it says it's cancelled.

But I already paid

What to do?

:)

Jup1ter, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled? - Similar Threads - Ordered game paid

2. Xbox Game Pass With Pre Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass With Pre Order: So just recently went to the xbox store home page to see what was new. And at the top i saw that if you pre order Mortal Kombat 11 you would get one month of Xbox Game Pass and a dlc character for...
  3. Gifting pre-ordered games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting pre-ordered games: Hi i was curious if it was somehow possible to gift a game that us currently only available for pre-order? This would be a great help c8ee3ea6-4af4-4696-a343-62211dff54d7
  4. Pre Ordered Game Concern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Game Concern: I recently sent out a request to change my security info and i am now in the 30 wait period. I am also aware that i can’t make any purchases on my xbox in the store. Well prior to me requesting...
  5. Pre order bonus' not showing up on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order bonus' not showing up on backwards compatible games: Hey my problem happened after I loaded halo reach on my xbox one and said something like " load last time logging in on this xbox" or "load last load on other xbox" I hit A on the second option...
  6. I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...: Bought The Witcher 2 Enhanced on my Xbox One X. I used a credit card but wanted to use my credits. I contacted Microsoft and was issues a $3.00 refund. Now when I try to buy again it says I own...
  7. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  8. pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...

in XBoX on Windows
    pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...: My Black dog items does not show in my vanity chest in Sea of Theives.I have 2 Microsoft log in, [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and [Mod Removed-Personal Information]L: .i purchased the black...
  9. Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on...: Recently I purchased an Xbox One X from Costco. It came with a game code for Forza Horizon 4. The code was redeemed successfully during the setup process of the console (along with game pass code)...
  10. Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?: I currently have £7 on my account and would like to know if adding an extra £50 gift code would allow me to pre-load Master Chief Collection. Sadly Xbox One still doesn't accept debit cards....