Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled?

Discus and support Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few hours ago I bought a game (Rugby 18). I orderd it from my phone as I don't have a creditcard (I've done this a couple of times before). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jup1ter, May 8, 2019.

1. Jup1ter
    Jup1ter Guest

A few hours ago I bought a game (Rugby 18).

I orderd it from my phone as I don't have a creditcard (I've done this a couple of times before).

I paid as usual and went to my xbox one where I downloaded the game. After it was done with downloading I wanted to play the game ofcourse. However it said that I haven't paid for the game! (My money is already gone on my bank-account). And when I go to
    my purchase history it says it's cancelled.

But I already paid

What to do?

:)

Jup1ter, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled? - Similar Threads - Ordered game paid

2. Xbox game pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pre-order: When will we be able to pre-order Watch Dogs Legion on Xbox One. b2b1fc4c-562a-48f4-8667-09674b5e1bd9
  3. My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled: My game Star Wars Battlefront 2, which I recently deleted was showing a problem saying I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled even though I was using a disc.I have been with Xbox since 360...
  4. Do I use the order number to install a game I bought on Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I use the order number to install a game I bought on Microsoft?: Do I use the order number to install a game I bought on Microsoft? 4a3a9ffa-d81f-4c15-8ec2-21568e9c81fb
  5. I have to pay for my pre ordered game again??!!!!?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to pay for my pre ordered game again??!!!!?!!: I pre ordered jedi fallen order and I have to pay for it again? I don't understand why I have too. I tried to uninstall it and install it again but it didn't even show up in ready to instal l or...
  6. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son: To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the...
  7. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  8. Pre Order Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order Game: If i pre order FIFA 20 ultimate edition, it has got a early release date but do you receive it through the post or does it get downloaded to his x box ?? Thanks 00b3641c-8c0a-48aa-b6a5-094e85bcb942
  9. I paid for a game, but the ordering is cancelled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game, but the ordering is cancelled.: Hi, I wanted to buy Project Cars Digital Edition for my Xbox One S. I paid for it via iDeal, with my bank ING. The money is transferred from my account to Microsoft, but when I look at my order...
  10. Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?: I currently have £7 on my account and would like to know if adding an extra £50 gift code would allow me to pre-load Master Chief Collection. Sadly Xbox One still doesn't accept debit cards....