Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled?

Discus and support Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few hours ago I bought a game (Rugby 18). I orderd it from my phone as I don't have a creditcard (I've done this a couple of times before). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jup1ter, May 8, 2019.

1. Jup1ter
    Jup1ter Guest

A few hours ago I bought a game (Rugby 18).

I orderd it from my phone as I don't have a creditcard (I've done this a couple of times before).

I paid as usual and went to my xbox one where I downloaded the game. After it was done with downloading I wanted to play the game ofcourse. However it said that I haven't paid for the game! (My money is already gone on my bank-account). And when I go to
    my purchase history it says it's cancelled.

But I already paid

What to do?

:)

Jup1ter, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Ordered a game, paid for it, but in my history it says that it's cancelled? - Similar Threads - Ordered game paid

2. Pre ordering games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordering games: I pre ordered gears 5 and it isn’t showing up in my games and apps f6cacc69-e7ae-44a5-aa9e-8f90b366d883
  3. [BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?: What is the order of the Borderlands game story? Borderlands 1, Pre-Sequel, Tale from the Borderlands and Borderlands 2? 325bf397-b13e-43fc-a352-dab82101e4d7
  4. How to get Gears 5 Ultimate Edition Pre Order with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get Gears 5 Ultimate Edition Pre Order with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I just got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal which boosted my gold and game pass subs to December 2020. On the official Gears 5 web and from Microsoft, it says that the game pass includes the...
  5. I paid for a game, but the ordering is cancelled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game, but the ordering is cancelled.: Hi, I wanted to buy Project Cars Digital Edition for my Xbox One S. I paid for it via iDeal, with my bank ING. The money is transferred from my account to Microsoft, but when I look at my order...
  6. how can I cancel my game order in argentina market?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can I cancel my game order in argentina market?: I bought a game yesterday in argentina market,but I think I made a mistake to buy that game now. How can I cancel the order and apply refund? ce04ab2a-5c44-4b25-ab89-828f87850a3d
  7. Xbox Game Pass With Pre Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass With Pre Order: So just recently went to the xbox store home page to see what was new. And at the top i saw that if you pre order Mortal Kombat 11 you would get one month of Xbox Game Pass and a dlc character for...
  8. Gifting pre-ordered games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting pre-ordered games: Hi i was curious if it was somehow possible to gift a game that us currently only available for pre-order? This would be a great help c8ee3ea6-4af4-4696-a343-62211dff54d7
  9. Pre Ordered Game Concern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Game Concern: I recently sent out a request to change my security info and i am now in the 30 wait period. I am also aware that i can’t make any purchases on my xbox in the store. Well prior to me requesting...
  10. Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?: I currently have £7 on my account and would like to know if adding an extra £50 gift code would allow me to pre-load Master Chief Collection. Sadly Xbox One still doesn't accept debit cards....