ordering and passwords

Discus and support ordering and passwords in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I change the password for purchases to my worded password instead of left right login so my child cannot order from inside the games?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BoricPoem984687, Jan 13, 2020.

1. ordering and passwords

How do I change the password for purchases to my worded password instead of left right login so my child cannot order from inside the games?

:)

BoricPoem984687, Jan 13, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

ordering and passwords

Hey there

BoricPoem984687 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on protecting yourself from unauthorized purchases. I can totally see how important it is to take control of this situation. Unfortunately, there is no means of setting the passkey to be your actual password
    as of yet. If you are concerned with preventing your child from making purchases from your account, I suggest changing your password as well as the passkey itself.

For more information on setting up and using passkeys to prevent unwanted purchases, check out Require a passkey for purchases
    on your Xbox One console
    and Create and manage an Xbox One passkey.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

ordering and passwords

4. BoricPoem984687 Win User

ordering and passwords

Thank you for your help, I just have one main account. I have to figure it all out. I want to not allow kids to use the easy passkey and have to use the email password in order to buy things in the main account.
  5. onyxishere Win User

available wireless network

The lock means that the network is password protected. You'll need to enter the password in order to use it.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Does changing your password sign you out of ALL devices (PCs included)

Hi,

If you changed your password , all devices will required to put the new password in order to work.

Regards
Thema:

ordering and passwords

1. ordering and passwords - Similar Threads - ordering passwords

2. Xbox Series X Pre-Orders

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Pre-Orders: Hello, Why is it with so many brilliant people at Microsoft the ball was dropped on preparing the console with enough supply. Now with the holidays it seems Microsoft would rather let the...
  3. pre order billing soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre order billing soon: i have pre ordered cyberpunk 2077 paid full $60 for it then i have gotten a notification about some pre order billing i just want more of a clarification of what that means...
  4. Xbox Series X Order Cancelled! After being told multiple times by Microsoft support this...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Order Cancelled! After being told multiple times by Microsoft support this...: Ordered my Xbox Series X on the launch date. (12:51am) Ordered two day express shipping. Then I received a notification telling me my item will ship by December 23rd 2020. My card was pre charged...
  5. Microsoft canceled xbox series x order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft canceled xbox series x order: I purchased an xbox series x midnight of release with an estimated arrival date of dec 23. Ive contacted support before because it said 2-3 day shipping. Anyways they said thats not the case but...
  6. Ordered XSX on launch day, console warranty active since launch day, shipping estimated to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered XSX on launch day, console warranty active since launch day, shipping estimated to...: I have ordered an Xbox Series X on launch day. I have received a shipping confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of December 23. Is it normal that my product warranty is showing as...
  7. Completing a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completing a repair order: If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. I am currently trying to complete a repair order for my son's Xbox One S. I still have it under warranty for some time and am trying to...
  8. FedEx Tracking Number for Xbox Series X Order Cannot Be Found On FedEx Tracker

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FedEx Tracking Number for Xbox Series X Order Cannot Be Found On FedEx Tracker: I recently received an email that the Xbox Series X I had ordered on November 10th is finally being shipped, however when I go to track the shipment using the given tracking number, the FedEx...
  9. I want to initiate a refund of my order, as I oredered it by mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to initiate a refund of my order, as I oredered it by mistake.: I purchased a Bull Shark Card for XBOX by mistake. I humbly request you to initiate a full refund for my purchase. 9dee8ecf-dcfa-475e-bde0-a8ff3acdb46d
  10. Canceled Order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceled Order: I placed an order for the nex Xbox in 11/10/2020 ... got an email tonight stating my order was canceled. For no reason. 73fea07b-9ed2-496b-a349-3ea5f42bb01c