ordering and passwords

Discus and support ordering and passwords in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I change the password for purchases to my worded password instead of left right login so my child cannot order from inside the games?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BoricPoem984687, Jan 13, 2020.

1. ordering and passwords

How do I change the password for purchases to my worded password instead of left right login so my child cannot order from inside the games?

:)

BoricPoem984687, Jan 13, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

ordering and passwords

Hey there

BoricPoem984687 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on protecting yourself from unauthorized purchases. I can totally see how important it is to take control of this situation. Unfortunately, there is no means of setting the passkey to be your actual password
    as of yet. If you are concerned with preventing your child from making purchases from your account, I suggest changing your password as well as the passkey itself.

For more information on setting up and using passkeys to prevent unwanted purchases, check out Require a passkey for purchases
    on your Xbox One console
    and Create and manage an Xbox One passkey.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

ordering and passwords

4. BoricPoem984687 Win User

ordering and passwords

Thank you for your help, I just have one main account. I have to figure it all out. I want to not allow kids to use the easy passkey and have to use the email password in order to buy things in the main account.
  5. onyxishere Win User

available wireless network

The lock means that the network is password protected. You'll need to enter the password in order to use it.
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

How to remove family settings

you would need that password in order to do that.
Thema:

ordering and passwords

1. ordering and passwords - Similar Threads - ordering passwords

2. Pre-order declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order declined: So on november 4th 2019 , i pre-ordered Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. And when the game actually comes out , the game got declined. And i dont want it anymore, how do i cancel it from trying to charge...
  3. Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away: I recently got my xbox one x repaired except in my return box I included everything that came with it. I lost my controller, power cable, and optical cable. I did not realize accessories would be...
  4. No Download for my Microsoft Game Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Download for my Microsoft Game Order: I have placed an order for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, but can't find the download link for it in my order history. It does show my order and says "completed". I can't seem to get the...
  5. Any of all those Full Library sections are saving filter and order settings!

in XboX Insiders
    Any of all those Full Library sections are saving filter and order settings!: No matter if we choose to organize games by letters or small icons. Everything will be back to "A to Z" and medium size icons. Before the update, all panels saved these settings correctly. I'm...
  6. Restore lost data Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore lost data Jedi Fallen Order: Hi guys, is there any way to restore lost data on the xbox one s? My nephew was playing Jedi Fallen Order using a guest account when the xbox crashed. When my son started it up again all his game...
  7. No puedo pre-ordenar Resident Evil 3 Remake [Mod translation-I can't pre-order Resident...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo pre-ordenar Resident Evil 3 Remake [Mod translation-I can't pre-order Resident...: Cuando trato de pre-ordenar el juego en la xbox store me salta un cuadro en el que indica que no se puede procesar el pago, al principio creí que se debía a que no tenia el fondo suficiente en la...
  8. Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jedi Fallen Order: Can I play this download game that came with my purchase of the xbox or not? It says I must be online to play. I thought that was just to save my progress. Is there a setting? It has this giant...
  9. Star Wars : Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars : Fallen Order: Bonjour, Je suis bloqué pour obtenir le dernier trophée sur Star Wars : Fallen Order. Je suis dans l'incapacité de dévérouiller le succés : collectionneur de données car il me manque le chasseur...
  10. Payed order but didn't get v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed order but didn't get v-bucks: Hi, My son had initiated a purchase of 1000 v-bucks. According to our family settings I have received an e-mail asking me to allow it. I did, and on the link sent, I payed the price. I also...