Ori and the Blind Forest: DE Xbox game pass saved file to steam

Discus and support Ori and the Blind Forest: DE Xbox game pass saved file to steam in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I'm a user of Xbox Game Pass and I play Ori and the Blind Forest: DE I bought the game on steam cause I prefer to get my games in one launcher and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PurpleC, Apr 6, 2020.

1. PurpleC
    PurpleC Guest

So I'm a user of Xbox Game Pass and I play Ori and the Blind Forest: DE

I bought the game on steam cause I prefer to get my games in one launcher and I want to play from the last saved that I've done on Xbox Game Pass account

Can I transfer the save file or cloud save from Microsoft to Steam?

:)

PurpleC, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

Ori and the Blindforest upgrade

3. Julian_ Win User

Ori and the blind forest: definitive editio is free?

4. xVTx Tori Win User

Whats the save file location on Xbox beta app? I went on localapdata, packages, Microsoft.OriandtheBlindForestDefinitiveEdition_8wekyb3d8bbwe, but i can´t identify which file is the gamesave.
  5. LuckyKous Win User

6. J_VD Win User

Good Day to everyone,

The link above has been moderated. I am rather novice to what needs to be copied. From what I understood from the post and existing knowledge... I located the XBOX (Microsoft.Oriand …… _ …..) file by searching the most recent game save time stamp... and reverse
    found the core … / … / user / … / AppData / Local / packages / Microsoft.Ori .. As well as the location for the steam version
    … / … / user / … / AppData / Local / ori

the question I have now is .. do I copy all of the contents for this game or .. is it just particular files and if so which files do I copy? Since the steam file is new and has no content other than generic settings. Basically do I have to take the contents
    of the packages data and distribute it to various steam saved locations?

I was just wondering if anyone has had a successful transfer of game?

Thanks in Advance.
Thema:

1. Ori and the Blind Forest: DE Xbox game pass saved file to steam - Similar Threads - Ori Blind Forest

2. ORI BLIND FOREST PROGRESS LOST

in XBoX on Windows
    ORI BLIND FOREST PROGRESS LOST: Hi, I lost all my progress in ORI BLIND FOREST. How can I get back to where I was on may 14th. When I start the game my whole progress is gone. I am playing on my PC over Windows 10 Thanks...
  3. Ori and the blind forest DE PC & Xbox achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest DE PC & Xbox achievement not unlocking: I just completed the whole game, xbox beta game pass, on one life difficulty and the achievement “Unhinged” is not unlocking. I tried already reinstalling the game, the cloud syncs on the last...
  4. Ori and the blind forest DE PC achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest DE PC achievement not unlocking: I just completed the whole game, xbox beta game pass, on one life difficulty and the achievement “Unhinged” is not unlocking. I tried already reinstalling the game, the cloud syncs on the last...
  5. Ori and the blind forest screen problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest screen problem: I can play Ori and the will of the wisp without any problem. But when I play Ori and the blind forest, I can't move my mouse to use Bash. Because of my screen can't be fullscreen completely, my...
  6. Resolution capped in Ori and the Blind Forest

in XBoX on Windows
    Resolution capped in Ori and the Blind Forest: Hello, I am playing Ori and the Blind Forest on PC, downloaded from the Microsoft App Store. I cannot increase the resolution above a certain level (i.e. to my screen's native resolution)....
  7. I need to terminate/remove a Soul Link in Ori and the Blind Forest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to terminate/remove a Soul Link in Ori and the Blind Forest.: I am stuck in Thornfelt in a ditch I cannot get out of. I don't have double or triple jump. I need to terminate the Soul Link I put down there. I cannot make any progress at all. Help? I play on...
  8. Ori and the Blind Forest - Steering Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest - Steering Issues: Good day, lately I wanted to play Ori again, so I started it. But right away it flicked true all option of the menue right away. The Problem was easy identified: Although I do not own a PC...
  9. Ori and the blind forest isn't counting as a gamepass title?

in XboX Insiders
    Ori and the blind forest isn't counting as a gamepass title?: Yeah its not registering as a gamepass title for any of the quest and was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? It won't clear the play any gamepass game quest or earn an...
  10. Ori and the blind forest upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest upgrade: I am unable to find the upgrade to the definitive edition on the Xbox store. I have the normal edition installed (it's in my games list) but looking on the store there is no option to upgrade on...