Ori and the will of the wisp for PC is a disgrace. Game breaking bug.

Discus and support Ori and the will of the wisp for PC is a disgrace. Game breaking bug. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is by far the worst pc port i've played on game pass for PC, filled with bugs and no graphical settings to tweak. I have a bug in the silent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Diegonu1, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Diegonu1
    Diegonu1 Guest

This is by far the worst pc port i've played on game pass for PC, filled with bugs and no graphical settings to tweak.

I have a bug in the silent forest area that prevents me to continue. I took some pics to show the spot. I beat the shrine challenge, then when i try to go on the spot of the first pic, i can't jump, double
    jump or do any action, it's like the game got stuck in a cutscene. and can´t past that part of the map. i've tried the backup saves but all spawn in the same place at the shrine.

Ori and the will of the wisp for PC is a disgrace. Game breaking bug. [​IMG]

Ori and the will of the wisp for PC is a disgrace. Game breaking bug. [​IMG]

:)

Diegonu1, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Ori and the will of the wisps

3. XAimerGamerX Win User

March Game pass games first half

Ori and the will of the wisps for me
  4. chamberlago Win User

Q1 2020 xbox games

Ori and the Will of the Wisps for me!
  5. LucasSkyFall Win User

What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

Ori and the will of the wisps and battletoads
  6. XAimerGamerX Win User

March Game pass games first half

Ori and the will of the wisps for me
Thema:

1. Ori and the will of the wisp for PC is a disgrace. Game breaking bug. - Similar Threads - Ori wisp disgrace

2. Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Travamento e Bugs

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Travamento e Bugs: Estou jogando Ori and the Will of the Wisps e o jogo está com vários bugs e travamentos. O pior é na fase da Floresta Silenciosa, no qual tem que escapar do Grito se escondendo no cenário. Ao...
  3. Cant play Ori and the Will of the Wisps!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play Ori and the Will of the Wisps!!!!: Just download this game by XGP PC, but after click "start", when I going to start a new slot, everything is not responding, both mouse clicking and any keys on keyboard. (I can move my mouse)...
  4. Ori and the Will of the Wisps Mouldwood Depths Boss Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps Mouldwood Depths Boss Glitch: After Mora breaks through the wall the screen glitches and polygons flash on screen. When Mora's life gets to 50% the screen goes black except Ori's energy and life. The sound continues but none...
  5. problem entering a game Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in XBoX on Windows
    problem entering a game Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Hi .. I have a problem entering a game Ori and the Will of the Wisps when entering, the game remains on the Loading screen and never enters to start I have the same problem with two games too i...
  6. Double bugs in Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double bugs in Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Hi! I have already sent this to PR since I covered the game for a website I have, but these glitches/bugs have not yet been adressed properly it seems. 1. Power Cells glitch Halfway into the...
  7. can't install Ori and the will of the wisps on xbox game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install Ori and the will of the wisps on xbox game pass pc: i can't install ori and the will of the wisp. Always get a error message, code 0x80073cfc. I have a game pass pc account. Anyone having the same probem ? bfd711ce-3ef7-42d0-b049-5cdd7d0afd16
  8. problema al instalar ori and the will of the wisp[Translation-Problem when installing...

in XBoX on Windows
    problema al instalar ori and the will of the wisp[Translation-Problem when installing...: hola buenas tardes tengo el siguiente problema. tengo xbox game pass en mi pc y desintale ori para instalarlo en otro disco duro que tiene mas capacidad. el tema es que ahora me aparece como si...
  9. Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code: So when you go on game pass perks theres sea of thieves promotion where you can get ori and the will of wisps cosmetics but i redeemed mine but they only gave me 20 digits when you need 25 to...
  10. Ori and the will of the wisps - Error loading save

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the will of the wisps - Error loading save: Hi everyone, I've purchased Ori and the Will of the Wisps last week and finally downloaded it on my PC last saturday. I played some hours saturday, some more sunday and everything went fine....