Ori and the Will of the Wisps is up for preload

Discus and support Ori and the Will of the Wisps is up for preload in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The update is showing as 4.36GB on my console. https://imgur.com/a/Q68l6FB Just an FYI too, the achievement list has been revealed too. I'll post... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fl0ydPinkert0n, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Ori and the Will of the Wisps is up for preload

The update is showing as 4.36GB on my console.

https://imgur.com/a/Q68l6FB

Just an FYI too, the achievement list has been revealed too. I'll post the link, but not the actual details in case people don't want to see any potential spoilers.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/05/ori-and-the-will-of-the-wisps-achievements-revealed/

Lastly, the game releases on March 11, and I can't wait. The first game was something special, and I definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

:)

Fl0ydPinkert0n, Mar 6, 2020
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Yep! Had this preloaded a few weeks ago @ around 150MB, and yesterday the full download was up. Decided to re-download The Blind Forest, as I'd like to finish it before spoilers of Will of the Wisps flood the internet. From memories of the E3 trailer from
    many moons ago, I like the look of larger bosses and a more vast environment. It's going to be fun! :p

L
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Really happy to see this one arrive. Going to download it right now !

I'm Ultimate and see if you can pre-download it on Xbox, the PC version stay at 12 Mo for the moment...
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

5. ProDefault Win User

Thanks for the info . I wasn't to keen on the first I did beat it . I'll get to preloading the second one now
  6. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

Hello!

Thanks for the info! Ori is a game that I will definitely play.
Thema:

1. Ori and the Will of the Wisps is up for preload - Similar Threads - Ori Wisps preload

2. Ori and the Will of the Wisps not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps not updating: I purchased Ori and the Will of the Wisps before launch and my wife was super excited. She breezed through the game being a veteran Blind Forest player that had eagerly waited 4 years for the...
  3. Stuck in Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Baurs Reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Baurs Reach: I have been playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps for 9+ hours. I am at the "Baurs Reach" level and I am stuck inside of an ice "blob". The place where I'm stuck, on the map of Baurs Reach, is...
  4. Ori and the will of the wisps - freezing in saves menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the will of the wisps - freezing in saves menu: Hello everybody. I´m not able solve the problem in the PC game "Ori and the will of the wisps". I bought it in Microsoft store, successfully installed it on PC with Windows10. I finished it to the...
  5. Ori The Will of the Wisps - Backup files location

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori The Will of the Wisps - Backup files location: Hi all i have ended completly this game, and i wand to backup my backup game files it's a game bought in "Microsoft store" platform do you have the process ? thanks see you...
  6. Ori and the will of the Wisp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the will of the Wisp: Good afternoon, on oneX I'm having serious performances issues with this game and also when loading at the beginning often it shutdown the console! Does anyone has suggestions? Thanks and ciao...
  7. Ori and The Will of the Wisps (xbox (beta) ) doesn't open anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and The Will of the Wisps (xbox (beta) ) doesn't open anymore: Hi everyone! I have being playing this game for about 2 days now through the Xbox Game Pass (PC), and today I tryied to open the game and got this error: https://imgur.com/a/mQYFnF8 The...
  8. Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Travamento e Bugs

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Travamento e Bugs: Estou jogando Ori and the Will of the Wisps e o jogo está com vários bugs e travamentos. O pior é na fase da Floresta Silenciosa, no qual tem que escapar do Grito se escondendo no cenário. Ao...
  9. Cant play Ori and the Will of the Wisps!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play Ori and the Will of the Wisps!!!!: Just download this game by XGP PC, but after click "start", when I going to start a new slot, everything is not responding, both mouse clicking and any keys on keyboard. (I can move my mouse)...
  10. Ori and the will of the wisps preload not working anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the will of the wisps preload not working anymore: Yesterday I started the preload and after a while I paused it (my internet is pretty slow). Today I wanted to continue the preload, but I can't. Anyone else have this issue? Using the Xbox (beta)...