Ori stucks in Press any button screen

Discus and support Ori stucks in Press any button screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've installed Ori in my nootebook, then when I come back to my pc the game stucks in Press any button screen (i've alredy reinstalled it, i've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ViníciusSá de Oliveira, May 15, 2020.

1. Ori stucks in Press any button screen

I've installed Ori in my nootebook, then when I come back to my pc the game stucks in Press any button screen

(i've alredy reinstalled it, i've already logged out my microsoft account from my pc....)

(the game works compleataly normal in notebook)

:)

ViníciusSá de Oliveira, May 15, 2020
  2. ViníciusSá de Oliv Win User

My specs:

PROCESORAMD Ryzen 3 2200G Quad-Core 3.5 GHz (3.7 GHz Turbo) Socket AM4

MOTHERBOARD

ASUS PRIME A320M-K DDR4RAM8Gb 2133Mhz DDR4VIDEOCARDAMD Radeon RX 550 2Gb GDDR5 128 BitsHDHD Toshiba 1TB Sata III 3.5" 7200RPM, HDWD110XZSTAPOWER
    500W 80 plus e PFC Ativo

none of them have uptades...
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. What are you PC Specs? Have you checked to make sure the game and PC have no pending updates?
  4. Vision Verrify Win User

Game Marketplace issue

Hey there,

I think your screen stucks when you browsing to the Marketplace, but for sure, please press the ''Xbox Guide Button'' and then press ''Y''.

Does that work?

No? Remove your HDD.

1. Shutdown your Console.

2. Remove the HDD, it's on the left or above the Console, it depends how the Xbox is been placed.

3. Press the release button on your HDD.

4. Turn on your Console.

5. Try to repeat the procedure with the jamming screen.

6. Does the screen still stucks?
  5. gokite Win User

ORI AND THE BLIND FOREST CRASH AT START UP - XBOX ONE ELITE

New to XBOne and live.com I setup my new XBO and DL/install Ori and update, when the Moon logo comes up it says "press A" which I do. The XBO home screen appears like nothing happened. Now I click on Ori and I get the Ori Moon screen for a few seconds then
    back to XBO home screen. ???

I tried to do a support chat but xbox.com returns an error "chat too busy" wtf. Any help?" I don't have an external hard drive. Why would I need that? Ori is the only game I installed...please help.
  6. Leon Starr Win User

Streets of rage 4

Facing the same as @ here!!

I'm trying to play through my Xbox One X but the game keeps stuck on the initial screen, playing the theme music, even after press any button

The message "press any button" fades but the theme song continues, and I waited for several minutes and the game did not start.

I've uninstalled and installed again without no success. Rebooted the entire system as well

Any ideas to help here
Thema:

1. Ori stucks in Press any button screen - Similar Threads - Ori stucks Press

2. Ori and the Will of the Wisps não executa.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps não executa.: Eis que saiu o Ori and the Will of the Wisps, me apaixonei pelo Blind Forest e, como não tinha certeza se o jogo rodaria e não tem uma versão demo disponível, baixei uma versão pirata. Funcionou...
  3. Installation de Ori and the Will of the Wisp[Translation-installation of Ori and the Will...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation de Ori and the Will of the Wisp[Translation-installation of Ori and the Will...: J'avais déj installé et joué au jeu quelques heure via le Xbox Game Pass, cependant j'ai voulu y rejouer hier et le jeu ne se lançait pas, je l'ai donc désinstallé et il m'est impossible de le...
  4. Can't load or reinstall Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't load or reinstall Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Hi there, Today I tried running Ori and the Will of the Wisps from Xbox (Beta) on my Windows PC, and it wouldn't load. Clicking play would just close the Xbox app and the game wouldn't start....
  5. Ori and MCC - Just disappeared on my PC and cannot be installed

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and MCC - Just disappeared on my PC and cannot be installed: Yesterday, both games where functioning today they are not. There cannot be found as installed apps. However, the MS store is trying to install them but nothing happens. It does not event show and...
  6. ORI BLIND FOREST PROGRESS LOST

in XBoX on Windows
    ORI BLIND FOREST PROGRESS LOST: Hi, I lost all my progress in ORI BLIND FOREST. How can I get back to where I was on may 14th. When I start the game my whole progress is gone. I am playing on my PC over Windows 10 Thanks...
  7. Ori and the blind forest DE PC & Xbox achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest DE PC & Xbox achievement not unlocking: I just completed the whole game, xbox beta game pass, on one life difficulty and the achievement “Unhinged” is not unlocking. I tried already reinstalling the game, the cloud syncs on the last...
  8. Stuck in Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Baurs Reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Baurs Reach: I have been playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps for 9+ hours. I am at the "Baurs Reach" level and I am stuck inside of an ice "blob". The place where I'm stuck, on the map of Baurs Reach, is...
  9. Stuck in a bug--Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in a bug--Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition: Help! Got stuck in a bug using bash upon a wooden ball as follows. Neither can I see myself nor go anywhere. I've tried everything. [img] [img] 182b93e6-b6d1-40ec-9319-2381436b1d22
  10. Stucked? Glitch? - No idea how to continue in Ori? Free hints here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stucked? Glitch? - No idea how to continue in Ori? Free hints here!: A lot of people bought Ori over the Holidays; and that means - a lot of people will stuck somewhere by normal obstacles (or even glitches?). If you don't want to watch a "Let's Play" or read a...