Ori The Will of the Wisps - Backup files location

Discus and support Ori The Will of the Wisps - Backup files location in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all i have ended completly this game, and i wand to backup my backup game files it's a game bought in "Microsoft store" platform do you have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Khrooz, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Khrooz
    Khrooz Guest

Hi all

i have ended completly this game, and i wand to backup my backup game files

it's a game bought in "Microsoft store" platform

do you have the process ?

thanks

see you

:)

Khrooz, Apr 6, 2020
  2. LuckyKous Win User

Game installation files are in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps by default.

Personally, my save files for each Microsoft Store games are located here : C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.GAME_GAMEVERSION\SystemAppData\wgs and it's about some megas of data.
  3. Khrooz Win User

thanks for your answer

I known this location, but I haven't the backup files in this folder

just the installation files I think (15 go of datas)
  4. Khrooz Win User

oh maybe that :

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Patagonia\SystemAppData\wgs

but the name is not Ori, humm

however corresponding dates

thanks
  5. LuckyKous Win User

6. XAimerGamerX Win User

March Game pass games first half

Ori and the will of the wisps for me
Thema:

1. Ori The Will of the Wisps - Backup files location - Similar Threads - Ori Wisps Backup

2. Ori and the Will of the Wisps download and installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps download and installation issue: Hi everyone, I bought and installed "Ori and the Will of the Wisps" game on my PC (currently Windows 10, version 1903) two months ago. After playing the game for a while, I stopped playing it for...
  3. Ori and the Will of the Wisps não executa.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps não executa.: Eis que saiu o Ori and the Will of the Wisps, me apaixonei pelo Blind Forest e, como não tinha certeza se o jogo rodaria e não tem uma versão demo disponível, baixei uma versão pirata. Funcionou...
  4. Installation de Ori and the Will of the Wisp[Translation-installation of Ori and the Will...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation de Ori and the Will of the Wisp[Translation-installation of Ori and the Will...: J'avais déj installé et joué au jeu quelques heure via le Xbox Game Pass, cependant j'ai voulu y rejouer hier et le jeu ne se lançait pas, je l'ai donc désinstallé et il m'est impossible de le...
  5. Can't load or reinstall Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't load or reinstall Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Hi there, Today I tried running Ori and the Will of the Wisps from Xbox (Beta) on my Windows PC, and it wouldn't load. Clicking play would just close the Xbox app and the game wouldn't start....
  6. Ori and the Will of the Wisps glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps glitch: I have encountered a glitch while playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps (amazing game btw), and unfortunately I am currently stuck because of it. I was simply walking around on the turning wheel...
  7. is the an update for Ori and the Will of the Wisps for Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is the an update for Ori and the Will of the Wisps for Xbox one S?: I keep reading where there's a 5.6 GB update, but my Xbox isn't finding it. I've uninstalled and downloaded the game again, but still nothing to be found. 59dde9b5-8a3c-431e-a170-aed93f3c5253
  8. What makes Ori and the Will of the Wisps perfect

in XboX Insiders
    What makes Ori and the Will of the Wisps perfect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzH1oRPoQfQ submitted by /u/NewCodeSource [link] [comments]
  9. Ori and the Will of the Wisps: the game installs with only 4.2 GB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps: the game installs with only 4.2 GB: The game weighs 9.6 GB according to the xbox store but when I start the installation it appears to me as if it weighed 4.2 GB. I realized this because when I started playing it I saw unfinished...
  10. Ori and the Wisps Worm Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Wisps Worm Bug: Small gamebreaking bug in Ori and the Will of the Wisps. I'm playing on PC through Xbox Gamepass, got to the worm chase, didn't finish, selected "Abandon Challenge." I was able to go through most...