Origin

Discus and support Origin in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you connect Origin for Xbox 360? 11f6ee98-55a8-42a8-9c09-3013ece8f30f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AppointedBean81, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Origin

Can you connect Origin for Xbox 360?

:)

AppointedBean81, Aug 7, 2014
  2. Xenarcus
    Xenarcus Guest
    So when you get the "Connection Interrupted" message in zombies

"Origins Problems, Origins Problems Everywhere."

No seriously, It's true.

Xenarcus, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Gh0sT ViRuS
    Gh0sT ViRuS Guest
    Dragon Age II Legacy is out on July 26th

@ S1LENT

What cheevo is glitch in Origins? I got 1750/1750 in Origins.

Gh0sT ViRuS, Aug 7, 2014
  4. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest

Origin

By connect do you mean link a
    Gamertag to Origin
    ? Or do you mean is there an Origin app or something for 360? If the latter, no. Not that I'm aware of anyway. =)

Argontheos, Aug 7, 2014
  5. pnsfneo Win User

Origins

it is when your on level 20 and get stuck in a corner. LOL
  6. MSF Big Boss Win User

Origin?

Origin is for PC only.
  7. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Origin

I try to get on overwatch. its been broken since I reached level 50 on there. I can't find anyone on there to help out, period
  8. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Origin

9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Origins

The "K"? And yes, zombies is very scary.
Thema:

Origin

1. Origin - Similar Threads - Origin

2. Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...: Hi Everyone. Hope you can help! Bit of a complex setup... Please bear with me - kind of a 2-part question. I'm Dad to two sons. I'm not a Gamer but I work in I.T. and I understand the...
  3. xbox one (original xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one (original xbox): this happened about a few weeks ago and its still not working.. basically my xbox is making the chiming noise whenever i go and attemot to turn it on but it doesnt turn on and i dont know what it...
  4. Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Uriel1227 [link] [comments]
  5. I’ve got a minor issue. Xbox one X Throws errors, I’m not the original owner has been...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve got a minor issue. Xbox one X Throws errors, I’m not the original owner has been...: I’ve got a Xbox one X, that’s enrolled in the Insider program and it’s giving all kinds of errors E101/2/5/6. Is there a way I could forcefully unenroll and downgrade the console back to a normal...
  6. Xbox One Original Turning On and Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original Turning On and Off: I’m going to begin with when the start of this problem occured. This problem started around a month ago, I was playing NieR:Automata and then my Xbox randomly shuts off along with the Power Brick....
  7. Xbox one original not updating online or offline

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one original not updating online or offline: Hello all I read online that if your Xbox is part of the insider program the offline updates will not work. I believe mine is part of the insider program bc my OS version includes the text...
  8. Backwards compatibility on original Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility on original Xbox One: Hello, So the other day I tried to re-install Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my xbox but instead recieved an error message (0x87e10012). It says the game isnt compatible yet it was working a couple...
  9. Reported via console: Paying more than the original price for a game on sale

in XboX Insiders
    Reported via console: Paying more than the original price for a game on sale: I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead member and I am at checkout with a game on sale in my basket. It's £12.49 after the discount. £24.99 before the discount. At check out, it's saying my subtotal is £22.90...
  10. Dragon Age Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins: I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console in August 2020. When loading the.game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...