Origin

Discus and support Origin in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you connect Origin for Xbox 360? 11f6ee98-55a8-42a8-9c09-3013ece8f30f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AppointedBean81, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Origin

Can you connect Origin for Xbox 360?

:)

AppointedBean81, Aug 7, 2014
  2. Xenarcus
    Xenarcus Guest
    So when you get the "Connection Interrupted" message in zombies

"Origins Problems, Origins Problems Everywhere."

No seriously, It's true.

Xenarcus, Aug 7, 2014
  3. Gh0sT ViRuS
    Gh0sT ViRuS Guest
    Dragon Age II Legacy is out on July 26th

@ S1LENT

What cheevo is glitch in Origins? I got 1750/1750 in Origins.

Gh0sT ViRuS, Aug 7, 2014
  4. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest

Origin

By connect do you mean link a
    Gamertag to Origin
    ? Or do you mean is there an Origin app or something for 360? If the latter, no. Not that I'm aware of anyway. =)

Argontheos, Aug 7, 2014
  5. pnsfneo Win User

Origins

it is when your on level 20 and get stuck in a corner. LOL
  6. MSF Big Boss Win User

Origin?

Origin is for PC only.
  7. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Origin

I try to get on overwatch. its been broken since I reached level 50 on there. I can't find anyone on there to help out, period
  8. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Origin

9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Origins

The "K"? And yes, zombies is very scary.
Thema:

Origin

1. Origin - Similar Threads - Origin

2. Gostaria de compar o Controle Xbox One X Versao Project Scorpio original onde posso adquerir ?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gostaria de compar o Controle Xbox One X Versao Project Scorpio original onde posso adquerir ?: [Title Translation-Would you like to compare the original Xbox One X Versao Project Scorpio Control where I can adquerir ?] Boa tarde. Gostaria de comprar o Controle do Xbox One X Versão Project...
  3. fonte original para o xbox one [Mod Translation - original source for xbox one]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    fonte original para o xbox one [Mod Translation - original source for xbox one]: Boa tarde a todos! Onde consigo comprar e a bom preço uma fonte original para o xbox one no Rio de Janeiro, Brasil? [Mod Translation - Good afternoon to all! Where can I buy and at a good price...
  4. Framerate on various original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Framerate on various original Xbox games: I've been testing out a bunch of original Xbox games on my Xbox 360. Some have good framerate and some don't. For example, the Grand Theft Auto games have somewhat decent framerate, Wolfenstein:...
  5. Original Xbox Internet Connection error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Internet Connection error: Yesterday I tried hooking my Original Xbox up to my internet with a Ethernet cable and it said that I have a communication error and that I need to contact Microsoft about it to fix it. I don´t...
  6. Regarding a U.K. Xbox One Original (Not S or X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding a U.K. Xbox One Original (Not S or X): I have a UK purchased Xbox One original. I want to bring it to the Czech republic for my step son as i have the One S myself. Would i just be able to use a plug converter without changing the...
  7. battlefield v original content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield v original content: why cant i access the original content from battlefield v, i had an update which looks to have changed to only access the new year 2 version ba604da4-d614-4d63-9a39-005bca1b52f8
  8. Original Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game: Hi I’m new to Xbox and I just got an Xbox one s over ps4 for the main reason is the backwards compatibility iv have a few 360 games that work fine on Xbox one but I have only one original Xbox...
  9. I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition: Hi, i have recently been trying to redownload Overwatch Origins Edition since yesterday, and my xbox is telling me that the installation has started, but the game doesn’t appear in my download...
  10. Original Xbox One Elite Controller Run around.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Elite Controller Run around.: Good Afternoon, I just wanted to note how dissatisfied I am with Microsoft or Xbox Support's handling of an issue with the original Elite Controller. 4 months after saving money to purchase the...