Original doom extra content,(sigil)

Discus and support Original doom extra content,(sigil) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was original content added to original doom and doom2 recently, but it doesn't show up anywhere on my xbox. Bethesda support believes that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oscietdm, Jan 22, 2020.

1. oscietdm
    oscietdm Guest

There was original content added to original doom and doom2 recently, but it doesn't show up anywhere on my xbox. Bethesda support believes that Microsoft is going to give out codes for this content soon.. Does anyone have information regarding this?

Thanks

:)

oscietdm, Jan 22, 2020
  2. oscietdm Win User

Thanks for your help! I'll give it a try.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

In order to access the new content for download, you have to make sure the games are updated (this is for the Xbox One versions of the games) and you have a Bethesda.net account tied to your Xbox account. It needs to be signed in and for the extra episodes
    on both games you should have to click on the Bethesda.net log in for it to show up. The content is available for me, I have seen it and played it, I can confirm it is there and in the game on the Xbox One versions.
  4. oscietdm Win User

Unfortunately there is nothing on the doom menu that would indicate the add on content is available. Thanks for your reply...
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

According to the Doom blog, you download the content from the main menus of each game.

More details here

"With this update, you can now download and play additional game content for both DOOM (1993) and DOOM II! Add-on content includes a curated list of community-made episodes and megawads for DOOM and DOOM II, including SIGIL!

Add-ons can be downloaded free from the main menu for both DOOM and DOOM II. We’re launching with an initial batch of Add-ons, but we’ll be in touch with all you Slayers soon for suggestions on the best WADs to include in the future! For more deets,
    check out our Add-ons FAQ
    here
    ."

Hope this helps,

L
  6. Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L. Win User

DOOM II (from DOOM 3 BFG edition)

I rechecked it yesterday unfortunately no go.

When I place the disc in the Xbox One it shows only DOOM the original version not the Second one.

But the Xbox 360 sees DOOM II like an Extra DLC package.

I think they did not check the DOOM 3 BFG edition disc when they updated the BWC list for these two games.

Hope they can solve this A.S.A.P.
Thema:

1. Original doom extra content,(sigil) - Similar Threads - Original doom extra

2. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  3. The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Batman Arkham Origins Disc is not being read by my Xbox One X: I have the Batman Arkham Origins disc 1 and am trying to play it on my Xbox One X. My Xbox does not read the disc and the game will not launch. I have tried other discs which work with no issues....
  4. I can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading: I can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading and all it says is to try downloading again and I have but it still doesn't work b0747260-8a84-4ecd-b310-7057ddeb0fa5
  5. Batman Arkham Origins digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins digital download: I am looking for help with an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game: Batman Arkham Origins, I own the game on physical disc as well as an Xbox One console and it works fine. However, I do not have...
  6. Original Doom 3 crashes on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Doom 3 crashes on Xbox 360: Hi everyone! Recently I bought a copy of the Xbox version of DooM 3 (not the BFG edition for the 360), and tried to play it on my X360E as it is officially backwards compatible. However, I am...
  7. Doom texture pop on original Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom texture pop on original Xbox One: So I just bought Doom 2016 to play on my original Xbox One and the texture pop at the start of levels and during levels makes it so unappealing it's unplayable. Does anyone know if this issue...
  8. 2Wire: Doom 3 Xbox original?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Doom 3 Xbox original?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Doom 3 Xbox original? Doom 3 Xbox original isn't even on the store, doom 3 bfg is but not the original copy. I thought they were working on xbox original games?...
  9. Original Doom download code removed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Original Doom download code removed: Hi, After buying the new Doom, I got a message with the download codes for Doom and Doom II. I removed the message by mistake before I redeemed it. I opened a chat session with Xbox Support and...
  10. Doom digital copy pre-ordered. Haven't yet received original doom or doom 2 download codes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom digital copy pre-ordered. Haven't yet received original doom or doom 2 download codes.: Doom digital copy pre-ordered. Haven't yet received original doom or doom 2 download codes. Please help. 04503f96-84d3-4151-807f-7ac5991bf016