(Original) Kinect Sensor

Discus and support (Original) Kinect Sensor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an original Xbox One and original Kinect Xbox One sensor. When trying to broadcast via Mixer. Nothing is displayed when i view my broadcast... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hauntchicken, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Hauntchicken
    Hauntchicken Guest

(Original) Kinect Sensor

I have an original Xbox One and original Kinect Xbox One sensor. When trying to broadcast via Mixer. Nothing is displayed when i view my broadcast page.

:)

Hauntchicken, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

(Original) Kinect Sensor

Hello
    Hauntchicken

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

(Original) Kinect Sensor

Broadcast with Mixer on Xbox One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=-w0mADilF1E Broadcast your gameplay with Mixer
    To use Mixer to broadcast a game you’re playing:

1. Launch a game.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and go to the Broadcast & capture tab.
    3. Select Broadcast, and then select Start broadcast.
    Note You can only broadcast what you see on your screen when you’re in a game. If you go to your dashboard or switch games, your Mixer broadcast will be paused. See below for more info on how to switch games without interrupting your broadcast!

Broadcast yourself with Mixer

If you have a Kinect sensor or a webcam set up, you can also use Mixer to broadcast yourself live! To broadcast in fullscreen camera mode:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and go to the Broadcast & capture tab.
    2. Select Broadcast, and then switch Fullscreen Camera to On.
    3. Select Start broadcast.
    Note If you want to switch between games while broadcasting with Mixer, switch to fullscreen camera mode while you’re changing games, and your stream won’t be paused or interrupted!

Customize your Mixer broadcast

To set up your broadcast just the way you want, you can adjust the following features and settings in theBroadcast & capture tab.

Under Broadcast > Set up your broadcast:

• Chat: Toggle to On if you want to see and respond to viewers’ live comments on your broadcast.
    • Microphone: Toggle to On if you want to add your own voice narration to your broadcast via the Kinect sensor or a headset mic.
    • Camera: This feature allows you to add yourself to your gameplay broadcast (or broadcast yourself in fullscreen camera mode) using the Kinect sensor or a webcam plugged into the console’s USB port.
    • Fullscreen camera: Toggle this feature to On to have your camera display full screen while broadcasting. Use this feature if you want to broadcast yourself or if you want to switch between games without pausing your broadcast.
    • Share your controller: Turn this feature On to share your controller with one of your broadcast’s viewers. See Share your controller below for more info on this feature.
    • More options:
      • Change stream title: By default, the title of your broadcast is your gamertag. You can change it to something more descriptive here.
      • Party audio: Turn this on if you want everyone in the party to be heard on the stream.
      • Change camera settings: If you’re using a camera for your broadcast, you can change the position of the camera feed on the screen.
      • Move broadcast overlay: You can adjust the location of the broadcast overlay (which includes broadcast stats and the chat window) to where you’d like it to appear on your screen.
  4. Hauntchicken Win User

(Original) Kinect Sensor

Thanks this really helped!

Broadcast with Mixer on Xbox One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=-w0mADilF1E Broadcast your gameplay with Mixer
    To use Mixer to broadcast a game you’re playing:

1. Launch a game.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and go to the Broadcast & capture tab.
    3. Select Broadcast, and then select Start broadcast.
    Note You can only broadcast what you see on your screen when you’re in a game. If you go to your dashboard or switch games, your Mixer broadcast will be paused. See below for more info on how to switch games without interrupting your broadcast!

Broadcast yourself with Mixer

If you have a Kinect sensor or a webcam set up, you can also use Mixer to broadcast yourself live! To broadcast in fullscreen camera mode:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and go to the Broadcast & capture tab.
    2. Select Broadcast, and then switch Fullscreen Camera to On.
    3. Select Start broadcast.
    Note If you want to switch between games while broadcasting with Mixer, switch to fullscreen camera mode while you’re changing games, and your stream won’t be paused or interrupted!

Customize your Mixer broadcast

To set up your broadcast just the way you want, you can adjust the following features and settings in theBroadcast & capture tab.

Under Broadcast > Set up your broadcast:

• Chat: Toggle to On if you want to see and respond to viewers’ live comments on your broadcast.
    • Microphone: Toggle to On if you want to add your own voice narration to your broadcast via the Kinect sensor or a headset mic.
    • Camera: This feature allows you to add yourself to your gameplay broadcast (or broadcast yourself in fullscreen camera mode) using the Kinect sensor or a webcam plugged into the console’s USB port.
    • Fullscreen camera: Toggle this feature to On to have your camera display full screen while broadcasting. Use this feature if you want to broadcast yourself or if you want to switch between games without pausing your broadcast.
    • Share your controller: Turn this feature On to share your controller with one of your broadcast’s viewers. See Share your controller below for more info on this feature.
    • More options:
      • Change stream title: By default, the title of your broadcast is your gamertag. You can change it to something more descriptive here.
      • Party audio: Turn this on if you want everyone in the party to be heard on the stream.
      • Change camera settings: If you’re using a camera for your broadcast, you can change the position of the camera feed on the screen.
      • Move broadcast overlay: You can adjust the location of the broadcast overlay (which includes broadcast stats and the chat window) to where you’d like it to appear on your screen.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

(Original) Kinect Sensor

6. XBF Javier R Win User

(Original) Kinect Sensor

Hello Haunt,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the Xbox Kinect Sensor on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow the steps provided through our
    troubleshoot your Xbox One Kinect sensor
    support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

(Original) Kinect Sensor

1. (Original) Kinect Sensor - Similar Threads - Original Kinect Sensor

2. Original xbox one power supply unit replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox one power supply unit replacement: Hi, I have an original xbox one and the power supply stopped working. Microsoft no longer sells replacement power supplies via Device support, so I got a third-party replacement which didn't...
  3. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  4. Kinect not working with original Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect not working with original Xbox One: I have an original Xbox One and Kinect. The problem is the Kinect doesn't appear to be working. I turn on the console and the Kinect doesn't turn on. When the problem first occurred, I was able to...
  5. original starwars kinect game does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    original starwars kinect game does not work: the original star wars kinect game that came with my 360 keeps saying unrecognised disc. other games work fine only this one . there is no issues with the disc [marks, scratches, or cracks]. need...
  6. Kinect has red light on original Xbox 360 even though all wires are plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect has red light on original Xbox 360 even though all wires are plugged in.: The Kinect is plugged in the the split, and the USB & plug are all plugged in. How do i fix this? 56882611-ffc5-4b61-bcf1-5a02f0f1ef8e
  7. Xbox One kinect original voice commands are not working on Hulu or Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One kinect original voice commands are not working on Hulu or Netflix: I am using Kinect with the original voice commands (not Cortana) and I can pause the videos fine: (" xbox, Pause!") and the machine responds fine, but "xbox select" does confirm the select...
  8. Kinect on original xbox one keeps disconnecting, only reboot fixes it for 1-2 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect on original xbox one keeps disconnecting, only reboot fixes it for 1-2 days: I've got an original Xbox One with the Kinect that came in the box. Recently my Kinect started disconnecting after 1-2 days (light goes off, system says nothing is connected). I've tried hard...
  9. Kinect Adapter at the Original Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Adapter at the Original Xbox One: I have a mounted TV with 50 foot HDMI cables running through the walls to a shelf on the opposite side of my living room with all of my devices, Apple TV, Xbox and BD player. We had an extension...
  10. Having problems with original Xbox 360 and Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems with original Xbox 360 and Kinect: When I plug the Kinect into my original Xbox 360, the screen gets lines and moves up like a feed.. i can see the screen behind the line feed.. but it makes it difficult to read. It is readable...