Original xbox account email switched

Discus and support Original xbox account email switched in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My original xbox account "Sinjin101" was linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but 2 years ago it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SinjinMerritt, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Original xbox account email switched

My original xbox account "Sinjin101" was linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but 2 years ago it was hacked and now is linked to the account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which is apparently been locked for a while now I'm trying to get my old account back since the "new" owner doesn't seem to care for it. I just want my account back I'll do anything to get my old account back.

:)

SinjinMerritt, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The gamertag system recycles after 2 years only IF the owner isn't using any Microsoft product or services during that period. Not just Xbox but Outlook, Skype, Bing, Azure etc. If the account has been active on any of the mentioned services, the gamertag will continue to remain unavailable.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox profiles duplicate loginins

Hey there, as long as you can still sign-in one of the gamertags on the Xbox you should be able to change the email associated with the account following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

-

If you associate the randomly generated gamertags with another email their original gamertag should show up under their original email.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

cannot associate my xbox live account with the user profile on my xbox

If I'm understanding the question, you have original account A on email A, and on the Xbox, you have account B on email B. you want to combine the two accounts together and use them on the Xbox.

-

If that is the case, unfortunately you can't combine/merge the two accounts together.

-

If you want to use account A on email B (or account B on email A), you will need a third email address. The steps to do switch can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

-

Please let us know if this helps, or if I totally misunderstood what you were asking.
  5. Klokkwork Win User

combining a non Xbox live account with a Xbox live account

6. Burninatohrz Win User

When i sign in to xbox for windows, the window just turns grey.

Think i solved it. the problem was that i changed my primary email on my microsoft account and seemingly the xbox app cannot handle this.

Switched back to my original email and its working again. hopefully they fix this at some point.

Thanks for your suggestion regardless. :)
Thema:

1. Original xbox account email switched - Similar Threads - Original account email

2. relink account to original ps account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    relink account to original ps account: how do i link my account to my ps account? it was accidentally unlinked now it says that is is linked to another ps account. i'm trying link it back to the original ps account on the same console....
  3. Change the email associated with an xbox account without messing with the original email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change the email associated with an xbox account without messing with the original email: I'm at my wits end with this site. I just want to contact support but there is no option for this and these "forum" is the only thing available. The only answers on this forum have been next to...
  4. I am having trouble accessing my Original Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble accessing my Original Xbox account: My original xbox account I believe has been hacked I cannot gain access to it and none of my emails work for it It is Supakat98 can someone help me please. a2c3bab9-2757-42a6-a7fb-92794c04345e
  5. I accidentally created a new xbox acount instead of migrating it to my Original account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally created a new xbox acount instead of migrating it to my Original account: I accidentally created a new xbox acount instead of migrating it to my Original account and i can't figure out if it's possible to switch it back to the original account, i have access to both...
  6. Rebooted my original XBOX One, signed in to my MS account and profile and achievements are gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rebooted my original XBOX One, signed in to my MS account and profile and achievements are gone: I recently attempted updating my gen 1 xbox one and got the black screen of death. After trying all the so called 'fixes' I ended up rebooting my xbox while choosing to keep games and apps. I...
  7. Restore Xbox profile to original Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore Xbox profile to original Microsoft account: I want to restore my main Xbox profile to main MS profile. Currently my main Xbox profile is on a dummy email. A little backstory how this whole mess started. I changed my main MS account...
  8. Hi! The email attached to my original account is no loner accessible. How can I change this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! The email attached to my original account is no loner accessible. How can I change this?: I know what email it is under. but I cannot remember my password. But I cant change it because I cannot get into the email account. I know gamer tag, of course, but I would like to change my...
  9. HELP!! I have two gamertags linked to the same email account and i can't use my original ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!! I have two gamertags linked to the same email account and i can't use my original ...: HELP!! Recently I just created the account in xbox live but mistakenly linked my email where I had my original account SnakePolSolid, this is my principal account and where are all my...
  10. I have two gamertags linked to the same email account and i can't use my original account, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two gamertags linked to the same email account and i can't use my original account, ...: Recently I just created the account in xbox live but mistakenly linked my email where I had my original account SnakePolSolid, this is my principal account and where are all my achievements, I...