Original Xbox console

Discus and support Original Xbox console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok i have an original xbox console(the one that came with the duke controller) that has a disc still in it, i have tried using the emergency release... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CodyHealey, Feb 21, 2021.

1. CodyHealey
    CodyHealey Guest

Original Xbox console

Ok i have an original xbox console(the one that came with the duke controller) that has a disc still in it, i have tried using the emergency release pin hole and that didnt work, so the only other option is to get it to turn on, the fan in the back kicks on for a split second when i press the power button and the xbox starts to make the hum it always does when it powers on but as soon as you release the button it stops humming, please help

:)

CodyHealey, Feb 21, 2021
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Original 360 support discontinued

Just to clarify the situation.

" Due to the age of the original Xbox 360 console, we have discontinued support, repairs, and exchanges as well as the distribution of accessories for the original Xbox console except where required by law. "

support.xbox.com/.../original-xbox-360-console-faq
  3. IceStorm III Win User

old game

For the original XBOX console, not the 360?

There is no sanctioned method to obtain title updates or DLC for original XBOX console games.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Consola xbox original [Translation-Original Xbox console]

Hello Josue,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend first plug the power supply directly into a wall socket and try it. You can also try the

power supply reset
    . Does the console turn on at all?

Try these and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Josue Hdz23 Win User

No funcionó :( [Translation-It didn't work:( ]
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Josue,

Do you have another power supply? You can try that one and see if it does the same thing on the console, or test your power supply that having issues on a different console. Want to do this to determine if it the power supply or the console.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Original Xbox console

1. Original Xbox console - Similar Threads - Original console

2. Original Xbox Games purchased on Xbox One don't show as owned on 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Games purchased on Xbox One don't show as owned on 360 console.: Here's the issue. I purchased 7 Original Xbox games thru my Xbox One back in October. All of them downloaded and played just fine. Now, I also have my old Xbox 360 set up in another room and I...
  3. The Xbox One original console might work even after water fell into it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One original console might work even after water fell into it?: Hello everyone!! I unfortunately left a cup of water fell into my console. Please, does anyone have any idea to dry my console without harm it? 9f5c0d38-c8ea-41d6-8d7c-aedc58ee3dff
  4. New X Box one controllers not working on original Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X Box one controllers not working on original Xbox one console: I have a Original Xbox One console that i bought when they first come out and have never had any problems with it. It now has been used for basically streaming movies and playing kids games in the...
  5. Installation stopped error on some Game Pass titles on Xbox One original console and what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped error on some Game Pass titles on Xbox One original console and what...: Hello all, My first post here as I wanted to share how I managed to make all games on Game Pass finish installation and work properly on my first generation Xbox One. What symptoms I had :...
  6. Would doing wireless transfer between two xboxes keep the games on the original console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Would doing wireless transfer between two xboxes keep the games on the original console?: Hi, I own an xbox one S, and i am going to buy a series X. If i were to use wireless transfer to get my games onto the series X, wpuld they remain playable for all profiles on the One S (its set...
  7. Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...: Hi Everyone. Hope you can help! Bit of a complex setup... Please bear with me - kind of a 2-part question. I'm Dad to two sons. I'm not a Gamer but I work in I.T. and I understand the...
  8. Reported via console: Paying more than the original price for a game on sale

in XboX Insiders
    Reported via console: Paying more than the original price for a game on sale: I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead member and I am at checkout with a game on sale in my basket. It's £12.49 after the discount. £24.99 before the discount. At check out, it's saying my subtotal is £22.90...
  9. Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?: If I sell my Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe edition Xbox one bundle that came with a card to redeem a copy of fallen order - is there any way to allow the buyer to redeem the game again? Can I...
  10. Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console) - new thread 6/23/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos & Netflix broken on Xbox One (original console) - new thread 6/23/2020: MS locked my original thread from 4 months ago, so I'm reposting it again here at their suggestion: Netflix and only Netflix plays poor audio on Atmos titles. Frequent clicks and pops on both...