Original Xbox Corrupted Files On The Xbox 360

Discus and support Original Xbox Corrupted Files On The Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently bought two original Xbox games (BLACK and Sid Meier's: Pirates) for the Xbox 360 from the Xbox Marketplace. Both of these downloads... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Sea Demon, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Original Xbox Corrupted Files On The Xbox 360

I have recently bought two original Xbox games (BLACK and Sid Meier's: Pirates) for the Xbox 360 from the Xbox Marketplace. Both of these downloads make it to around 80% then stop. A Xbox notification then appears and said "The Game Couldn't be Downloaded".
    After this happened I checked my hard drive and noticed that the games were there but were so to speak "corrupted". I tried deleting and reinstalling the games and I also tried deleting the cache to my hard drive and the games still won't download completely.
    How do I fix this?

:)

The Sea Demon, Jun 19, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

3. HassanB Win User

the game couldnt start try downloading it game again GTA SA

Hello,

What country / region is your LIVE account registered in?

What country / region are you currently living in?

If you have a region missmatch this can cause you to get a corrupted download, if you are getting this corrupted download continuously, please delete the content that is corrupted, clear your cache, and try to download the content again. If it's being corrupted
    again, please confirm that you have an original Xbox 360 hard drive as this is an original Xbox game and can only be played on an original hard drive. 3rd party hard drives purchased from places like eBay and Amazon marketplace do not have the emulation files
    needed to play the original Xbox games on the Xbox 360.
  4. OptimusMegamus Win User

USB

Hi there, if it still works on the Xbox 360 you originally configured it with take any important files off you need and then try formatting it again either using an Xbox 360 or a PC, then try and configure it on the Xbox 360 as it may have become corrupted,
    also try different USB ports to see what happens.
  5. WildAttorney Win User

Starting game gets to initializing server and freezes

How would he check for corrupted files on an Xbox 360?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

I can not download Batman Arkham asylum digital on Xbox 360

Hello BrayanCano,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The Xbox 360 hard drive's corrupted files may be affecting the game download. If you search through the Xbox 360 hard drive and notice any files with a yellow exclamation point, that means the file is corrupted. We
    suggest looking through your entire hard drive for any corrupt files and remove them. Once you have removed all corrupt files, follow XBF Diego M's suggestion of

clearing the system cache
    and power cycling the console. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Original Xbox Corrupted Files On The Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Original Corrupted Files

2. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased: So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has...
  3. Original Xbox game not working on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game not working on 360: I just bought need for speed underground for original Xbox and doesn't work on Xbox 360 but spiderman 2002 works Why's that? :/ 6cd65edb-81db-4bbc-8929-5037c693fc81
  4. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  5. Xbox store downloads trial Overwatch Origins instead of full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store downloads trial Overwatch Origins instead of full game.: How do I get my Xbox to download Overwatch origins full game instead of the trial? I cannot play the standard game and because I downloaded the trial the store says ready to install instead of...
  6. Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360: Hello all, So let me start off saying that I enjoy playing xbox games both original (nostalgia) and xbox 360. So I looked up seeing what original xbox games are compatible to play on the XBOX 360...
  7. Xbox originals downloads are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox originals downloads are corrupted: I have an Xbox 360 and I recently bought Star Wars Republic Commando and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 on Xbla which are xbox original games. They download fully but I cant play them as...
  8. Batman Arkham Origins corrupted downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins corrupted downloadable content: When I start a story and try to play the game it would stop saying that I have corrupted downloadable content. I’ve done many troubleshooting ideas like deleting everything connected to the game...
  9. Dragon Age Origins Content Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Content Corrupted: So today i am going to play Dragon Age Origins again to have the stuff for Inquisition. But when it started looking for Downloadable Content it said these where corrupted. Awakening,Wardens...
  10. Origins "Save file corrupted" message. Cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Origins "Save file corrupted" message. Cannot play: Hi, When I try to play an origins pack, I get a message saying "Save file corrupted, a new save file will be created for you". When i press OK, I get the background image, but no game. Have to...