Original Xbox Delimma

Discus and support Original Xbox Delimma in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My original Xbox's Phillips drive stopped spinning discs recently, causing the system to not recognize game discs entirely. Where could I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ntm24, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Ntm24
    Ntm24 Guest

Original Xbox Delimma

Hello,

My original Xbox's Phillips drive stopped spinning discs recently, causing the system to not recognize game discs entirely. Where could I get another original Xbox Phillips Drive? Are there any quicks fixes for this problem? Do other Xbox disc drives, like
    the Thompson or Samsung, work when placed in this model of Xbox (2003 Model)? Thanks.

:)

Ntm24, Jan 14, 2021
  2. VAC9 Win User

Original Xbox will not turn on

By original Xbox do you mean the original Xbox one or the Xbox original (the one with the duke)
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

original xbox

4. Mark Sherwood Win User

XBOX ORIGINALS

Lmao Gh0st, you kicking off? :p I'll have you next time.
  5. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

XBOX ORIGINALS

Cant wait for this, hopefully some of these shows are on par with netflix originals
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

XBOX ORIGINALS

is that IGN badly done or is it me? I mean some (alot of) you tubers put together a more interesting video.

I lost interest after 1., and switched it off.
Thema:

Original Xbox Delimma

1. Original Xbox Delimma - Similar Threads - Original Delimma

2. Dragon Age Origins DLC install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins DLC install: Ive been trying to install the Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC disc, but to no avail. Ive read old forum posts on here that say its as easy as popping in the dlc disc, installing it, and...
  3. Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...: It's been something I've had on my mind for ages!! And I really want to see it come to Xbox ones/SX/SS. And I guarantee many other people would wanna see it up on newer gen consoles. submitted...
  4. Xbox original disc - Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox original disc - Series X: Hi, I have a disc for the original xbox and its not playing on the series X despite being in the backward compatable list and available for purchase throught the store. I get the error messege...
  5. Original Xbox One 60hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One 60hz?: Is there anyway to get my refresh rate up on a original Xbox one? 335a3e6c-b54b-49c9-afa4-036a570c0aa0
  6. Original Xbox one keeps turning off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one keeps turning off unexpectedly: Does anyone know how to solve this, I have tried everything suggested but to no avail. Would appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it 5d393c99-e699-4931-aafe-67e5e9065fb5
  7. The Xbox One original console might work even after water fell into it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One original console might work even after water fell into it?: Hello everyone!! I unfortunately left a cup of water fell into my console. Please, does anyone have any idea to dry my console without harm it? 9f5c0d38-c8ea-41d6-8d7c-aedc58ee3dff
  8. Xbox One Original Doesn't Turn On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original Doesn't Turn On: So I recently upgraded to the Xbox Series X, so I was planning to give away my Xbox One (original) to a family member. The night before, I reset it and everything was working perfectly fine. I...
  9. Using my Xbox Account on an Original Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using my Xbox Account on an Original Xbox.: Hi, i have few question there: 1. I want to buy the OG Xbox console, just because, its nostalgic. i have an XB360 S and an XBOne. i know i can use my microsoft account on both of them but can i...
  10. New Internal Hard Drives Giving Same Error Codes as Original

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Internal Hard Drives Giving Same Error Codes as Original: Recently my console's hard drive failed, when I booted it up it would give me anything from an E101 error to an E106. I used a test drive that I had to determine if the problem was the HDD or...