Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360

Discus and support Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought star wars battle front 2 on the original xbox to play on my xbox 360 slim but i keep getting the same message that the game is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Israel1BF, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Israel1BF
    Israel1BF Guest

Hi I bought star wars battle front 2 on the original xbox to play on my xbox 360 slim but i keep getting the same message that the game is not supported by my xbox 360. I have also tried halo 2 for the original xbox and it worked fine so is my disc broken
    or something else? Pls help!

:)

Israel1BF, Feb 5, 2019
  2. wikkiwild Win User

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

Here is the list of xbox compatible games for the Xbox360.
  3. HellspawnRei Win User

Doom 3

4. RuggedWig852534 Win User

Can a 20GB Hard Drive for the XBox360 Play Original XBox Games?

I have an XBox360S; supposedly no hard drive besides the 250GB or 320GB will play original XBox games. On top of that, the 20GB hard drive I have won't even play XBox360 games (it can transfer data to and from the console, but it will not directly play the
    game from the hard drive). So, for all XBox360S buyers, you have to buy at least the 250GB hard drive that fits into the slim itself to play original XBox games; no external hard drive (that I know of) is 100% compatible with the slim version for any kind
    of XBox game, 360 or original. The 4GB flash drive that comes with the "base" slim is OK for most games but it can crash or slow down during intense moments.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Israel,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with
    backwards compatible original Xbox games for the Xbox 360.

I recommend to try the following:

• If you’re not able to play a game on the following list, try updating your console software.
    • Game saves from an original Xbox console cannot be transferred to an Xbox 360 console.
    • Xbox Live functionality for original Xbox games has been discontinued. You can, however, play system link between original Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles.

Learn how to connect consoles for system link play

Try this and let us know the results.
  6. Israel1BF Win User

I have the normal version of the game
Thema:

1. Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360 - Similar Threads - Original game playing

2. Can’t sign into to Xbox live on original Xbox game played on Xbox one. Backwards...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into to Xbox live on original Xbox game played on Xbox one. Backwards...: Hi there, I’m playing star wars battlefront (2004) original xbox game on my xbox one s. It has been playing fine and saving fine. However when ive come to play it today, it asks for my ‘in game...
  3. Trying to play original Xbox games on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play original Xbox games on 360: I'm attempting to play an Xbox original game on 360, but every time I try to it says I need a hard drive. I already have a flash drive I use for most of my storage with this system but supposedly...
  4. Original Xbox games won't play, bar one - Halo2, on 360 with an official 320gb MS internal HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox games won't play, bar one - Halo2, on 360 with an official 320gb MS internal HD: so i dug out my old 360 and out of all the old original Xbox games i have that are stated as being backward compatible only Halo 2 will play. i have tried reformatting the HD, any updates have...
  5. Blank grey screen when attempting to play original xbox games on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank grey screen when attempting to play original xbox games on xbox 360: Update: The issue appears to be specific to Silent Hill 2. My xbox 360 has never had any problems. It has all the latest updates including the backward compatibility one. I have been playing...
  6. Guide menu won't show when playing backwards compatible Original Xbox game on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guide menu won't show when playing backwards compatible Original Xbox game on Series X: Hi all, I've been enjoying my new Series X and playing lots of different games to try out the backwards compatibility features. Mostly it's been great but I'm having an issue with one particular...
  7. xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???: why does original xbox360 games hard copies play on pc format when the format is windows 10?????? 4d9c8312-f0af-4a77-ad5c-3b8af27ffde4
  8. How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?: How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive 372d8c6d-2119-49e0-a19f-31b4bcd5e660
  9. Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen): I recently bought an original Xbox game (Tony Hawk 3) to play on Xbox 360. However, when I try to play the game it loads to the original Xbox splash screen but it gets stuck there. The game seems...
  10. Playing Original Xbox Games on the Xbox 360 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Original Xbox Games on the Xbox 360 S: I have a 4GB Xbox 360 S, and I want to play an Original Xbox game, but it says that I need a Xbox 360 Hard Drive to play it. I tried looking it up, but it came up with a lot of different options....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 will not play original xbox games