Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360

Discus and support Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Another day, another problem. I bought an original Xbox game Project Zero which is said to be compatible with Xbox 360 (it is listed on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ПавелБотев, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360

Hello. Another day, another problem.

I bought an original Xbox game Project Zero which is said to be compatible with Xbox 360 (it is listed on the official Xbox website). However, when I put the game disc into my Xbox 360, the system says the title can't be played. My 360 is already up to date,
    the disc has no scratches and is of the corresponding region. Any methods of resolving this issue?

Thanks.

:)

ПавелБотев, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360

1. Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Original game won't

2. Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360: Hello all, So let me start off saying that I enjoy playing xbox games both original (nostalgia) and xbox 360. So I looked up seeing what original xbox games are compatible to play on the XBOX 360...
  3. Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games: Just bought a Hard drive for my 360 Slim off amazon which said it was an official one. Ive since plugged it in and loaded up Halo 2 only to have it tell me i need to download an update. So i agree...
  4. Xbox Original Game won't play on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Original Game won't play on 360: I bought the hard drive. Did the update. But the game still won't work. I checked the 360 list to make sure it was listed as games able to be played and it is. 442e253d-bd3e-4130-a4ec-7811a0b12eea
  5. Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim 4GB with 320GB official HDD won't play original Xbox games: I recently got hold of an Xbox 360 slim, the model that comes with the kinect and the 4GB flash memory. Obviously, that's not nearly enough space, so I ran out and bought an official 320GB HDD...
  6. Battlefront won't work on 360, but other original XBOX games do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront won't work on 360, but other original XBOX games do: I've been reading all day about how the old Xbox games won't work if it's not an official MS hard drive. By looks, the one I have (bought the whole bundle used) is legit, but obviously a...
  7. XBOX 360 Won't Play Original XBOX games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Won't Play Original XBOX games: I have an XBOX 360 e, and I own two original XBOX games: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and NHL 2004. I have played both of these games on other XBOX 360's before and they are both in working...
  8. Original Xbox games won't run on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox games won't run on my Xbox 360: Whenever I try and play an original Xbox game on my Xbox 360 I receive a message saying "This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game may be...
  9. Xbox Original game STILL WON'T PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Original game STILL WON'T PLAY: So I've been trying to play The Urbz (which is an Xbox original game, but it's listed as a backward compatible game so it should be okay) on my Xbox 360 Phat. This is a banned Xbox. The game is a...
  10. Original Xbox game won't play on xbox 360 s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won't play on xbox 360 s: I recently purchased a hard drive to play the original halo but I got the error message the game couldn't start, try downloading the game again. I have read many forums and my guess is that the...