Original Xbox Game

Discus and support Original Xbox Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The original Xbox game, "Def Jam Fight For NY", does not work for the Xbox 360, it is a great game to play but it says that it is not supported by Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ST1CKYxF1NGAZ, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Original Xbox Game

The original Xbox game, "Def Jam Fight For NY", does not work for the Xbox 360, it is a great game to play but it says that it is not supported by Xbox 360 and an update may be available. Can Xbox make an update so that the game is playable?

:)

ST1CKYxF1NGAZ, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Original Xbox Games

its an original xbox game and wont work on my 360

how would i know if i have a MS HDD some my old original xbox games work some dont

xSEKxTRU3xMILK, Jan 25, 2014
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    XBox original games

You only need the offical hard drive and for the game you want to play to be backward compatible.

VernierSlake, Jan 25, 2014
  4. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest

Original Xbox Game

That game is not on the list of backward compatible games and will not be added. Microsoft stopped updating the original Xbox backwards compatibility on the 360 several years ago. The only way to play that game is on an original Xbox console.

dlCHIEF58, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Tgeekster Win User

Can't Play Bloody Roar Extreme on my new X360

Hi ChubbierScarab8,

This is an original Xbox game and it is not on the list of
    original Xbox compatable games
    for Xbox 360. You would have to use an original Xbox in order to play this game.
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Is there a list of Original Xbox games that are available in the marketplace?

7. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Using my Xbox live account on an original Xbox console

8. Daft Badger Win User

Will Fifa Football 2005 work on a 360?

If this is an original xbox game then no,it's not backwards compatible.

A full list of original xbox games that are backwards compatible on the 360 can be found here

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Need help with Xbox 360

Hi, is the game an original Xbox game or an Xbox 360 game? That message usually is for an original Xbox game. If it is an original Xbox game, then the hard drive you installed is not an official Xbox 360 hard drive, which you need to play those games.
Thema:

Original Xbox Game

1. Original Xbox Game - Similar Threads - Original Game

2. Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won't run on my Xbox 360: Hello. Another day, another problem. I bought an original Xbox game Project Zero which is said to be compatible with Xbox 360 (it is listed on the official Xbox website). However, when I put the...
  3. Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update: So I bought an original Xbox game not too long ago and it says I need to update it in order to support it but its just stuck with a loading screen for an update and nothing is happening. What do I...
  4. original xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    original xbox games: Hi i've recently been attempting to play my original xbox games on my xbox 360 and i have continuously been given an error message saying " game couldn't start, try downloading again" even though...
  5. Original Xbox game not working on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game not working on 360: I just bought need for speed underground for original Xbox and doesn't work on Xbox 360 but spiderman 2002 works Why's that? :/ 6cd65edb-81db-4bbc-8929-5037c693fc81
  6. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  7. Xbox store downloads trial Overwatch Origins instead of full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store downloads trial Overwatch Origins instead of full game.: How do I get my Xbox to download Overwatch origins full game instead of the trial? I cannot play the standard game and because I downloaded the trial the store says ready to install instead of...
  8. Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360: Hello all, So let me start off saying that I enjoy playing xbox games both original (nostalgia) and xbox 360. So I looked up seeing what original xbox games are compatible to play on the XBOX 360...
  9. Redownloading Original Xbox game to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloading Original Xbox game to Xbox: So i remember downloading Star Wars kotor a while back because it was free and was a great game. I deleted it because i beat it. I recently wanted to redownload but i had to pay the full price...
  10. Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game: Hi xbox community, Can anyone help me display my original xbox game video with my xbox 360? I can only see the original xbox game launch screen and hear the audio/sounds of the game. I'm trying...