Original Xbox Game

Discus and support Original Xbox Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The original Xbox game, "Def Jam Fight For NY", does not work for the Xbox 360, it is a great game to play but it says that it is not supported by Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ST1CKYxF1NGAZ, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Original Xbox Game

The original Xbox game, "Def Jam Fight For NY", does not work for the Xbox 360, it is a great game to play but it says that it is not supported by Xbox 360 and an update may be available. Can Xbox make an update so that the game is playable?

:)

ST1CKYxF1NGAZ, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Original Xbox Games

its an original xbox game and wont work on my 360

how would i know if i have a MS HDD some my old original xbox games work some dont

xSEKxTRU3xMILK, Jan 25, 2014
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    XBox original games

You only need the offical hard drive and for the game you want to play to be backward compatible.

VernierSlake, Jan 25, 2014
  4. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest

Original Xbox Game

That game is not on the list of backward compatible games and will not be added. Microsoft stopped updating the original Xbox backwards compatibility on the 360 several years ago. The only way to play that game is on an original Xbox console.

dlCHIEF58, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Tgeekster Win User

Can't Play Bloody Roar Extreme on my new X360

Hi ChubbierScarab8,

This is an original Xbox game and it is not on the list of
    original Xbox compatable games
    for Xbox 360. You would have to use an original Xbox in order to play this game.
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Is there a list of Original Xbox games that are available in the marketplace?

7. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Using my Xbox live account on an original Xbox console

8. Daft Badger Win User

Will Fifa Football 2005 work on a 360?

If this is an original xbox game then no,it's not backwards compatible.

A full list of original xbox games that are backwards compatible on the 360 can be found here

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Need help with Xbox 360

Hi, is the game an original Xbox game or an Xbox 360 game? That message usually is for an original Xbox game. If it is an original Xbox game, then the hard drive you installed is not an official Xbox 360 hard drive, which you need to play those games.
Thema:

Original Xbox Game

1. Original Xbox Game - Similar Threads - Original Game

2. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....
  3. Framerate on various original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Framerate on various original Xbox games: I've been testing out a bunch of original Xbox games on my Xbox 360. Some have good framerate and some don't. For example, the Grand Theft Auto games have somewhat decent framerate, Wolfenstein:...
  4. Original Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game: Hi I’m new to Xbox and I just got an Xbox one s over ps4 for the main reason is the backwards compatibility iv have a few 360 games that work fine on Xbox one but I have only one original Xbox...
  5. please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help reload games that just disappeared, does not open the the original purchase disc: Hello Hello, I am missing the EA access code for pre-ordering Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition / Just Cause 3 and Headline Edition F1 2018 for my son's games. We bought these above, installed & played...
  6. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?: I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games...
  7. Xbox 360 S not playing original xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 S not playing original xbox game: i ordered spongebob battle for bikini bottom and when i put it into the console it said the game is not supported on my console. is there a compatibility problem with the s? I've installed the...
  8. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360: got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything...
  9. Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360: So I came across a problem while trying to play Conker: Live and Reloaded on my Xbox 360. It all Started when I got it and put it in only to find that I didn’t have an Xbox 360 hard drive so I got...
  10. downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded xbox original game won't play on my xbox 360: I downloaded crash bandicoot xbox original game on my xbox 360 it won't start and keep getting a message to download again which i've done 3 times and it still won't work can anyone help...