Original Xbox game

Discus and support Original Xbox game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I’m new to Xbox and I just got an Xbox one s over ps4 for the main reason is the backwards compatibility iv have a few 360 games that work fine on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jarrod....., Nov 9, 2019.

1. Jarrod.....
    Jarrod..... Guest

Original Xbox game

Hi I’m new to Xbox and I just got an Xbox one s over ps4 for the main reason is the backwards compatibility iv have a few 360 games that work fine on Xbox one but I have only one original Xbox game called “Simpsons hit run” and it won’t work so is it possible
    you can get this game to work? Please.

:)

Jarrod....., Nov 9, 2019
  2. Tgeekster Win User

Can't Play Bloody Roar Extreme on my new X360

Hi ChubbierScarab8,

This is an original Xbox game and it is not on the list of
    original Xbox compatable games
    for Xbox 360. You would have to use an original Xbox in order to play this game.
  3. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Is there a list of Original Xbox games that are available in the marketplace?

4. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Using my Xbox live account on an original Xbox console

5. Daft Badger Win User

Will Fifa Football 2005 work on a 360?

If this is an original xbox game then no,it's not backwards compatible.

A full list of original xbox games that are backwards compatible on the 360 can be found here

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Need help with Xbox 360

Hi, is the game an original Xbox game or an Xbox 360 game? That message usually is for an original Xbox game. If it is an original Xbox game, then the hard drive you installed is not an official Xbox 360 hard drive, which you need to play those games.
Thema:

Original Xbox game

1. Original Xbox game - Similar Threads - Original game

2. Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...: Hi Everyone. Hope you can help! Bit of a complex setup... Please bear with me - kind of a 2-part question. I'm Dad to two sons. I'm not a Gamer but I work in I.T. and I understand the...
  3. Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Uriel1227 [link] [comments]
  4. Reported via console: Paying more than the original price for a game on sale

in XboX Insiders
    Reported via console: Paying more than the original price for a game on sale: I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead member and I am at checkout with a game on sale in my basket. It's £12.49 after the discount. £24.99 before the discount. At check out, it's saying my subtotal is £22.90...
  5. External hard drive - original Xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive - original Xbox games: Please Microsoft, allow original Xbox games to be played without original external HD in Xbox 360 Thanks, Leonardo 8610a011-27f6-46ec-8b7c-b1b6f386d058
  6. Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility and what else to add on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility and what else to add on Xbox Game Pass: For the Xbox community, I notices that there are more Xbox 360 games to play on Xbox One than Original Xbox. I am totally wishing for more Xbox Classics to be playable on Xbox One and later on...
  7. Will The Original Cod Games Ever Be Backwards Compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Will The Original Cod Games Ever Be Backwards Compatible?: I'm talking about classic, big red one and finest hour. I have the physical copy of them and want to play on xb1 submitted by /u/retro4877 [link] [comments]
  8. Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games: Cant purchase XBOX 360 games and or Xbox original games. Unable to change payment method. Can purchase XBOX one games fine. Even talked to support got a case number: 1505945033, and 150601613 I...
  9. I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build: I bought Psychonauts on the store, but when I go in "my apps and games" to install it it shows only Xbox 360 and Xbox One games (even if I use the filter). No Xbox Original titles. I had to search...
  10. xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???: why does original xbox360 games hard copies play on pc format when the format is windows 10?????? 4d9c8312-f0af-4a77-ad5c-3b8af27ffde4