Original Xbox Games Work With The Xbox One

Discus and support Original Xbox Games Work With The Xbox One in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since the xbox one is able to play 360 games by inserting the disc, can it also play games from the original Xbox? 6ea235bc-1863-4332-a03f-54354b6013e8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bernaulapere, May 15, 2022.

1. Bernaulapere
    Bernaulapere Guest

Since the xbox one is able to play 360 games by inserting the disc, can it also play games from the original Xbox?

:)

Bernaulapere, May 15, 2022
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox One features.

• Select digital games for Xbox 360 and the original Xbox work on Xbox One. The ones you own will appear in the Ready to Install section of your games & apps. Select the game to install it.
    • For disc-based games, insert the disc. If it's on the list, the game will download. You'll need to keep the disc in the drive to play.
    • Games for the original Xbox also work on Xbox One, but compatibility is one way: you can't play Xbox One games on Xbox 360 or the original Xbox.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

What's the easiest way to gift my friend Digital copies of Original Xbox Games?

If I could find physical copies of these games, they can be installed on an Xbox One, right? Even though they're from the original Xbox?
    Yes they will work. All the original Xbox games that are available in the digital store will work with the disc on the Xbox One.
  4. II Simple II Win User

Can't play Xbox Original Games

No they will not work on original games you must buy the xbox one
  5. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Tecmo arcade classic

Maybe it's just one of the original Xbox games that can't play on the 360. Some original Xbox games will not work. Also make sure that your console is up to date on the software.
  6. IRB Win User

Kinect Support?

If it is an original Xbox One, then the Kinect commands and games still work and of course no adapter required. As you mention you have it plugged in, I assume you have the original Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Original Xbox Games Work With The Xbox One - Similar Threads - Original Games

2. Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?: I got an original Xbox back in December, and I've been told that if I get an original Xbox, I need to get the clock capacitor removed. Well, I'd rather leave that to people who know what they're...
  3. Original XBOX One game disc no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original XBOX One game disc no longer working: Hi, I have an original game disc for the Lego The Movie 1 game, purchased new roughly a year ago. Although the disc doesn't show any scratches or damages, the game doesn't load past the intro...
  4. Playing original x box game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing original x box game: So, I just bought a 360 slum I believe, no external hard drive. I am trying to play need for speed underground 2 and it's telling me I need an external hard drive in order for it to play. Can I...
  5. Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s: Just wanted to know if there’s was a way to request for original Xbox games to play on the newer consoles d11d203e-f230-4fbd-8e01-6adc5c206044
  6. Where are the original games? Where are the fun new titles? It’s been over a year now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the original games? Where are the fun new titles? It’s been over a year now.: I just received my Xbox series S today. I downloaded all the updates, updated my controller, and paid for Xbox ultimate. I immediately downloaded Halo. I looked high and low for another new triple...
  7. Original x box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original x box games: Have an xbox 360, and an xbox original fame, medal of honor European assault. Need to have a genuine xbox hard drive to play fame on 360 model. Do I need to configure anything once the hard drive...
  8. Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series...

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series...: Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series Consoles Even if it’s remastered or a remake As Dino Crisis game’s Are Our favourites Please submitted by...
  9. Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to Xbox Series Console

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to Xbox Series Console: Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series Consoles Even if it’s remastered or a remake As Dino Crisis game’s Are Our favourites Please submitted by...
  10. My Xbox 360 won't let me play supported Original Xbox games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 won't let me play supported Original Xbox games!: So I recently bought physical copies of Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate Spider-Man for the OG Xbox so I could finally play a few noteworthy classics on my Xbox 360. I did what you would usually do to...