Original Xbox games you still play

Discus and support Original Xbox games you still play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey peeps just wondering how many of you still play your actual original xbox and what games. I've been playing through the original battlefront and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XAimerGamerX, Feb 16, 2020.

1. XAimerGamerX
    XAimerGamerX Guest

Hey peeps just wondering how many of you still play your actual original xbox and what games. I've been playing through the original battlefront and some dead or alive 3.

:)

XAimerGamerX, Feb 16, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I am in the Star Wars game on games with gold. Since I never had original and 360, it is good reminder for what it was in the past.
  3. XA Joshua Win User

Destroy all Humans ! I can't wait for the remake. Its definitely grown on me a lot of the humour went over my head when I was a kid :)
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Still have my OG Xbox and play Conker and forza Motorsport and also the old Star Wars games
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I am in the Star Wars game on games with gold. Since I never had original and 360, it is good reminder for what it was in the past.
  6. Zdubleu Win User

I don't have an original xbox, however I do have the Halo 2 game and steelcase. Also includes a 7-eleven buy one get one free Slurpee halo cup.
Thema:

1. Original Xbox games you still play - Similar Threads - Original games still

2. Original Xbox and 360 games can't be purchased from the Xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox and 360 games can't be purchased from the Xbox store.: Hey all I have a issue which pertains towards the purchasing of original and 360 Xbox games via Xbox store. A few days ago I have recently put twenty five dollars onto my microsoft balance so I...
  3. Code for a cd game assasins creed Origins- xbox one X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for a cd game assasins creed Origins- xbox one X.: Hi, Could you please let me know why they are still asking me to buy the game, even if I have the original cd for the game and I didn’t have any issue with instalation/ upgrade? After instaling...
  4. Original xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original xbox games: Please help me understand what to do. Im not an avid gamer anymore. I used to have an xbox live gold membership but have not for years now. Im confused with this xbox one transition. I still own...
  5. Original Xbox Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Game: I just got Star Wars Battlefront on Xbox Live Gold, but when I start it I get an error with the message "You need to connect an Xbox 360 CD to play Original Xbox". How do I solve this problem?...
  6. Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?: I know new games are constantly being added to the backwards compatible list which can take time, but i'm wondering if Microsoft's long term plan is to eventually make all Xbox 360 and Xbox...
  7. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  8. Xbox Original game STILL WON'T PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Original game STILL WON'T PLAY: So I've been trying to play The Urbz (which is an Xbox original game, but it's listed as a backward compatible game so it should be okay) on my Xbox 360 Phat. This is a banned Xbox. The game is a...
  9. How to install unlocks when you buy a new xbox and game (BF4)..Still using original account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install unlocks when you buy a new xbox and game (BF4)..Still using original account: In a nut shell I sold my Xbox and BF4 game. My account is still active so I recently purchased another Xbox and BF4. How do I reinstall my unlocks to the new system? Is this a a BF4 question by...
  10. Having done the update to play original xbox game but still not being able to do it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having done the update to play original xbox game but still not being able to do it: I have done the update to be able to play the original xbox games but it still wont let me. What do I do? da5a6f0f-f683-4dd3-94a3-fe92ad13be0f