Original Xbox one possible water damaged

Discus and support Original Xbox one possible water damaged in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. My daughter spilled a small amount of water on my xbox, when I attempt to turn it on it makes the power up noise but does nothing else. And also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dub_steele, Mar 22, 2020.

1. dub_steele
    dub_steele Guest

Hello. My daughter spilled a small amount of water on my xbox, when I attempt to turn it on it makes the power up noise but does nothing else. And also the light on my power supply block is constantly orange. Please any suggestions? And my xbox is
    no longer under warranty.

:)

dub_steele, Mar 22, 2020
  2. zeroice007 Win User

Send it in to get it fixed. There are plenty of third party tech companies that can fix it. In the future try not to get it wet like any other electronic device. We all know accidents happen but unfortunately things have to get fixed regardless of how
    it happened
  3. FF Square Enix Win User

Must be water damaged, I think your only option is to buy a new one.
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

you may have to buy a new one, there would be no point trying to get that one repaired when you have the s and x available
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

It might be damaged by the water.

if it is broken, your only option is to buy a new one
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

If you're console is no longer under warranty, that doesn't discourage you from sending it off for servicing and repair. If water was spilled on it, leaving it plugged in is probably not a good idea while you figure out what to do.

Just because its not under warranty doesn't mean you can't do anything about it. You'll just have to pay for it out of pocket.

Here are the details for getting your product serviced: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Something else you could try, would be taking it a local electronic hobby store or repair store and have them take a look at the console. Most places have the ability to do certain repairs, refurbishments, and evaluations under certain licenses from the
    manufacturer. You'd just have to call around your area and ask what can be done.
Thema:

1. Original Xbox one possible water damaged - Similar Threads - Original possible water

2. Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...: Seems ive accidentally reported someone for the wrong thing. Was trying to report for cheating but hit imminent danger option which seemed pretty serious so wanted to know if i could change it or...
  3. Original xbox one external ssd problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original xbox one external ssd problems: Hello, everyone I want to ask a question; About 4 months ago I turned an extra pc ssd into an external drive using a case and then formatted it and it got working, but last weeks I've been having...
  4. I need you to get ride of my negative vbucks and want my original vbucks back so I can my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need you to get ride of my negative vbucks and want my original vbucks back so I can my...: I want you to get ride of my negative vbuck and put my originals vbucks back so i can by skins and a05a1493-4ef4-449b-bb63-bef2c972c46f
  5. I changed my gamertag and I want to change it back to the original. The new gamertag...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my gamertag and I want to change it back to the original. The new gamertag...: The new gamertag allowance is 12 characters or less. How do I change it back to the original? 85868bbf-d089-4156-a549-3c927748f6d3
  6. Purchasing original XBOX One original Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing original XBOX One original Power Supply: Hello! I am on my devices page, start a service order, pick accessories then power supply, put in my address, then get this message: "We’re sorry but the coverage on this accessory has expired....
  7. Assassins Creed Origins - Lost half my gear (possible bug)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins - Lost half my gear (possible bug): Hello. First of all sorry for not posting this in the Assasins Creed category but the place is dead. I've just booted up this game to continue playing and I've lost half my stuff. I'm about half...
  8. is 4k possible on 4k laptop when i have an original xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is 4k possible on 4k laptop when i have an original xbox?: So I have an original xbox one, and I'm getting a new 4k resolution laptop. I wanted to see if using the xbox app on my laptop will get me 4k gaming when I have an original xbox one. Help me...
  9. Is it possible for me to purchase a new Original Xbox one Power supply?/ If so where?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible for me to purchase a new Original Xbox one Power supply?/ If so where?: need help finding a original Xbox one power supply/Brick 3ea621a6-8ca2-43c7-8d9e-9180bf7b8946
  10. Is It Possible to Change What EA Origin Account is Linked to My Xbox Live Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is It Possible to Change What EA Origin Account is Linked to My Xbox Live Account?: So made a new EA account because my previous one was not able to acces Battlefield Battlelog features, and partly because I was already maxed out and it would be nice to start fresh. I have the...