Original xbox one resolution

Discus and support Original xbox one resolution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original xbox one's graphics have all of a sudden become pixelated, grainy and the color scheme is just awful (mainly online). I play on a 1080p... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristopherO'Brien3, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Original xbox one resolution

My original xbox one's graphics have all of a sudden become pixelated, grainy and the color scheme is just awful (mainly online). I play on a 1080p monitor with pc rgb active and the xbox is also set to 1080p. It's almost like it's stuck on a low resolution,
    I have changed hdmi leads and used another hdmi TV with no change. Can anyone diagnose this problem

:)

ChristopherO'Brien3, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ChristopherO'Brien3 Win User

I did a factory reset a couple of hours ago and the problem still exists, I talk to a guy who has been fixing xboxs for the past 10 years and he thinks it's the hdmi chip on the motherboad, my warrenty is out so it's not worth fixing, the last time he
    fixed one the bill was €180 and the customer never returned for the console. Perfect excuse for me to upgrade to a xbox one x
  3. ChristopherO'Brien3 Win User

No such thing as a dumb question haha. I have double an triple checked the monitor settings and another 1080p TV that I used to make sure the problem was exclusive to the console. I am fully satisfied that the problem is a hdmi chip on the mother board
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

I would try doing a reset of your console, save games are stored in the cloud so no worries there. If it still has the issue, it may be time for an upgrade.
  5. ChristopherO'Brien3 Win User

Just over 2years old and I would play it about 4 nights a week after work (the warrenty is out with a couple months)
  6. Geth Win User

Its most likely age finally coming around.

Depending on how long it's been ran.
Thema:

1. Original xbox one resolution - Similar Threads - Original resolution

2. Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360: So I came across a problem while trying to play Conker: Live and Reloaded on my Xbox 360. It all Started when I got it and put it in only to find that I didn’t have an Xbox 360 hard drive so I got...
  3. Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?: I bought the disc and figured i could download the dlc but the xbox one doesnt even say the game is installed and all dlc says game is required sold seperately. For dirt 3 its on disc too but it...
  4. Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360: Hello, dear friends. Recently I`ve got a original disks of Project Zero and Project Zero 2 Director`s Cut. The disks are PAL region. I have checked...
  5. how do i reset the button on the cord for my original xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i reset the button on the cord for my original xbox?: how do i reset the button on my xbox original? 93af9690-d375-43c9-b80b-0bb261b3ed9e
  6. Xbox one original do not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original do not turn on: I was doing the set up of my Xbox one after resetting my console, in the middle of the process, the power went off and the console switch off. Now im not able to turn on the console....
  7. Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console: Some time ago I bought the game Overwatch: Origins Edition on Americanas.com, I played it for a while, but recently it started to have these "flaws" on the edge of the disc and after these flaws...
  8. Xbox one Scoprio resolution and frame rate for assassin’s creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Scoprio resolution and frame rate for assassin’s creed origins: What framerate / resolution will ACO run on the new Xbox one Scorpio? Trying to decide between PC or Xbox, I have a decent PC setup with a GTX 1080 and 6700K, but have heard in the past the games...
  9. Original Xbox games' resolution on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox games' resolution on 360: Hello, I'm trying to confirm if original Xbox games that are played on the 360 are being displayed in 480p, or 720p for the rare games that supported that. I'm using an HDMI cable and an HDTV that...
  10. Original Xbox games on 360 resolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox games on 360 resolution: Hello, I'm trying to confirm if original Xbox games that are played on the 360 are being displayed in 480p, or 720p for the rare games that supported that. I'm using an HDMI cable and an HDTV that...