Original xbox one resolution

Discus and support Original xbox one resolution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original xbox one's graphics have all of a sudden become pixelated, grainy and the color scheme is just awful (mainly online). I play on a 1080p... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristopherO'Brien3, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Original xbox one resolution

My original xbox one's graphics have all of a sudden become pixelated, grainy and the color scheme is just awful (mainly online). I play on a 1080p monitor with pc rgb active and the xbox is also set to 1080p. It's almost like it's stuck on a low resolution,
    I have changed hdmi leads and used another hdmi TV with no change. Can anyone diagnose this problem

:)

ChristopherO'Brien3, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ChristopherO'Brien3 Win User

I did a factory reset a couple of hours ago and the problem still exists, I talk to a guy who has been fixing xboxs for the past 10 years and he thinks it's the hdmi chip on the motherboad, my warrenty is out so it's not worth fixing, the last time he
    fixed one the bill was €180 and the customer never returned for the console. Perfect excuse for me to upgrade to a xbox one x
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

4. ChristopherO'Brien3 Win User

No such thing as a dumb question haha. I have double an triple checked the monitor settings and another 1080p TV that I used to make sure the problem was exclusive to the console. I am fully satisfied that the problem is a hdmi chip on the mother board
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

I would try doing a reset of your console, save games are stored in the cloud so no worries there. If it still has the issue, it may be time for an upgrade.
  6. ChristopherO'Brien3 Win User

Just over 2years old and I would play it about 4 nights a week after work (the warrenty is out with a couple months)
Thema:

1. Original xbox one resolution - Similar Threads - Original resolution

2. Batman Arkham Origins digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins digital download: I am looking for help with an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game: Batman Arkham Origins, I own the game on physical disc as well as an Xbox One console and it works fine. However, I do not have...
  3. My original xbox one turns on and off repeatedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original xbox one turns on and off repeatedly: Video link Others have the same issue but there's nothing online and describing the issue is even harder. f244b45d-bca3-4baf-8ca2-1a9925413afd
  4. Original battlefront that's free with gold now won't load on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original battlefront that's free with gold now won't load on my 360: My 360 let's us download the game from marketplace but will not load after that 1802b936-7f51-4feb-a9f2-b62d19c7be2e
  5. Original xbox one disc issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original xbox one disc issue: Morning please help. Im running an original xbox one and recently decided to reinstall GTA5 from the original disc... The install completed successfully but when it comes to playing the game the...
  6. Original Xbox games you still play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox games you still play: Hey peeps just wondering how many of you still play your actual original xbox and what games. I've been playing through the original battlefront and some dead or alive 3....
  7. ruff n ready p-51 forza horizon original (first)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ruff n ready p-51 forza horizon original (first): I am playing on easy difficulty, just a casual racer and have won every race so far except for the ruff n ready p-51 and I have tried at least 75 times and many different routes but to no avail....
  8. Xbox one Scoprio resolution and frame rate for assassin’s creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Scoprio resolution and frame rate for assassin’s creed origins: What framerate / resolution will ACO run on the new Xbox one Scorpio? Trying to decide between PC or Xbox, I have a decent PC setup with a GTX 1080 and 6700K, but have heard in the past the games...
  9. Original Xbox games' resolution on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox games' resolution on 360: Hello, I'm trying to confirm if original Xbox games that are played on the 360 are being displayed in 480p, or 720p for the rare games that supported that. I'm using an HDMI cable and an HDTV that...
  10. Original Xbox games on 360 resolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox games on 360 resolution: Hello, I'm trying to confirm if original Xbox games that are played on the 360 are being displayed in 480p, or 720p for the rare games that supported that. I'm using an HDMI cable and an HDTV that...