Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...

Discus and support Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Uriel1227 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Uriel1227, Sep 17, 2020.

1. /u/Uriel1227
    /u/Uriel1227 Guest

Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into...

/u/Uriel1227, Sep 17, 2020
  2. ToF Drew Win User

Cant Unlock Achievements from old titles

As in old titles do you mean 360 games or games from the original Xbox? If it is the games from the original Xbox then you can't earn achievements from them.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

So i wont be using my fanatec wheel in forza 5 then (MOD REMOVED)

petitions are not allowed on here.

-

Did you start a petition when your original xbox accessories didn`t work on the 360?
  4. voteDC Win User

Please Please Help!

[quote user="Blinky19"]You could always just use an xbox 360, it plays original xbox games just fine.[/quote]The 360 will only play a very limited number of Original Xbox titles, not all of them.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Original Xbox DLC..

[quote user="signofzeta"]Have to agree with nano here. There is no way that a map like chateau from RTCW is 64kb. It also makes no sense that one map can be 64kb, but another map of a larger size is also 64kb.[/quote]While I think the "4 block" may be
    misleading, we'll have to agree to disagree. If a map doesn't add its own assets, it's possible. There are a number of Half-Life maps on map-factory.org that are 160-400KB.
    Before I continue, couldn't you even run original xbox games on a 360 slim?
    All
    360 consoles with official HDDs support the same level of backwards compatability with

a select number of original XBOX titles
    . Those original XBOX titles, however, use the same Live networking stack as the original XBOX. When support for original XBOX Live was shut down, original XBOX titles lost access to original XBOX game DLC.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Special ordering xbox original disks. Thoughts?

Why wouldn't they just upload them to Xbox Live Marketplace & put the Original Xbox Game Title on the Compatibility List...
Thema:

1. Original Xbox title. Is Xbox considering petitions of original Xbox games to add them into... - Similar Threads - Original title considering

2. Xbox live support on Original Xbox titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live support on Original Xbox titles: PS4 just released star wars jedi knight jedi academy with full multiplayer support. Why cant original xbox live games play online And are there plans to enable xbox live on original xbox games...
  3. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  4. Be Cautious when purchasing "NEW" Xbox Original titles!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Be Cautious when purchasing "NEW" Xbox Original titles!: Hello there! Earlier I purchased two Xbox original games: Jade Empire (Because I am a Bioware fan), and a Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. Well, I have a refund on the Sphinx game, everyone were so...
  5. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility with original Xbox titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatibility with original Xbox titles: Does the Xbox 360 no longer support backwards compatibility with original Xbox titles purchased digitally on the Microsoft store? I purchased the elder scrolls 3 Morrowind, and Jade empire...
  6. do xbox original titles count towards the gamepass quests

in XBoX Rewards
    do xbox original titles count towards the gamepass quests: on the game pass do xbox original and xbox 360 backwards compatible titles count towards the monthly gamepass quests 3257043e-d0f0-4359-bf62-a00750b6d212
  7. do xbox original titles count towards the gamepass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    do xbox original titles count towards the gamepass quests: on the game pass do xbox original (ninja gaiden black) and xbox 360 backwards compatible titles count towards the monthly gamepass quests 6b915ac1-308d-406b-a1cc-e901f3277b19
  8. The legend of spyro a new beginning A original Xbox title does not work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The legend of spyro a new beginning A original Xbox title does not work on my 360: I bought the legend of spyro for 10$ on my xbox 360 and when it is finished downloading and it says i can play it i get GAME ERROR THE GAME COULD NOT START TRY DOWNLOADING IT AGAIN for more help,...
  9. DLC and other titles for the original Xbox backwards compatibility on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC and other titles for the original Xbox backwards compatibility on Xbox one: As far as kotor, can you get the dlc on the xbox one? And will Microsoft be adding more titles from the original xboox? 092f2c16-2ab3-4164-b2bb-873171ce8383
  10. Original titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original titles: will all original xbox games that played on 360 play on xbox one? 4b7d96a9-6c84-40ef-bd8e-d9f6e778d80a