Original Xbox

Discus and support Original Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please make Munch's Odyssee from the Oddworld collection backwards compatible!! Thanks a60c9189-a8dc-4108-9bf4-5a99061575b0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WesleyCrawford2, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Original Xbox

Please make Munch's Odyssee from the Oddworld collection backwards compatible!!

Thanks

:)

WesleyCrawford2, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. VAC9 Win User

Original Xbox will not turn on

By original Xbox do you mean the original Xbox one or the Xbox original (the one with the duke)
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

original xbox

4. Mark Sherwood Win User

XBOX ORIGINALS

Lmao Gh0st, you kicking off? :p I'll have you next time.
  5. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

XBOX ORIGINALS

Cant wait for this, hopefully some of these shows are on par with netflix originals
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

XBOX ORIGINALS

is that IGN badly done or is it me? I mean some (alot of) you tubers put together a more interesting video.

I lost interest after 1., and switched it off.
Thema:

Original Xbox

1. Original Xbox - Similar Threads - Original

2. I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...: I have tried turning my Xbox on and off, but that did nothing. I've also reset my Xbox, and I used both wireless and wired connections, but neither has solved the problem. The update bar always...
  3. XBOX 360 Original

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Original: My XBOX 360 Original 150W Jasper power adaptor gone bad, Can I replace it with 203W xenon/zepher power adapter and My XBOX 360 still works? 9d790d9c-ae25-470b-b021-0025fc00b180
  4. Original Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Gamertag: Undee microsofts currents system with the numbers after gamertags, the original owner doesnt have the number beside his/her name, but what happens to the gamertag is he/she changes it? Does it go...
  5. Oddworld: Munch's Odysee for Original Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Oddworld: Munch's Odysee for Original Xbox: Can you please make Munch's Odysee backwards compatible? I remember loving that game. submitted by /u/Wingnut0 [link] [comments]
  6. My Original Xbox One Wont Output Display

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Original Xbox One Wont Output Display: Ive been trying to get my xbox one to display ive tried everything from power cycling to hard resetting ive even tried switch hdmi cords and tvs nothing seems to work ive also checked the internal...
  7. Gamertag suffix and I'm the original

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag suffix and I'm the original: Hello ! I changed from Xbox to PC so I wanted to bring my gamertag with me. When I created my PC account my gamertag was already taken by my Xbox account so I got a suffix (3260). Recently I...
  8. Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games: Cant purchase XBOX 360 games and or Xbox original games. Unable to change payment method. Can purchase XBOX one games fine. Even talked to support got a case number: 1505945033, and 150601613 I...
  9. I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build: I bought Psychonauts on the store, but when I go in "my apps and games" to install it it shows only Xbox 360 and Xbox One games (even if I use the filter). No Xbox Original titles. I had to search...
  10. Enforcement overturned my forced name change, original name not given.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement overturned my forced name change, original name not given.: Hey, how are you? After 18 years my gamertag was forced to be changed by xbox representatives. I registered it in 2002 when xbox live was first launched. I petitioned they give me back my...