OSU1 version - how to check it?

Discus and support OSU1 version - how to check it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can anyone please confirm what version of OSU1 is currently available for download? If you've recently done an offline update on your One-X, could you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Speed Demon996, Aug 23, 2019.

1. OSU1 version - how to check it?

Can anyone please confirm what version of OSU1 is currently available for download?

If you've recently done an offline update on your One-X, could you check what version your OS is in Settings --> Console Info? That's all I need.

Thanks for your help!

:)

Speed Demon996, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Speed Demon996 Win User

Well, thanks for that link. But that page speaks of the latest OS release, not the current OSU1 version. Am I to assume that the latest OS version on that page is in fact the OSU1 version as well?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

4. Njal the Blue Win User

As I am in the Xbox Insider Preview program, my build is not a public build, so would have no relevance to you

You were told previously that OSU updates are not the full updates therefore asking for what the update build is irrelevant.

You are also breaking forum rules by spam posting about the same issue.
  5. Speed Demon996 Win User

The information I asked for:

If you've recently done an offline update on your One-X, could you check what version your OS is in Settings --> Console Info? That's all I need.

Both these replies are irrelevant.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Speed Demon996,

We noticed that you had another post of this exact nature, which is still an open thread, and were given some assistance there,

OSU1 not up to date.
    To answer your question about the latest general build, it is version 10.0.18362.6065, as stated by our Ambassador

Korhog
    via the link he kindly provided.

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread.

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
    Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance and thought.

Thanks and happy gaming.
Thema:

1. OSU1 version - how to check it? - Similar Threads - OSU1 version check

2. my xbox one fat no more istal osu1

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one fat no more istal osu1: good night I need to know how istala osu1 again in xbox one fat I can not do after I became insider the hd was bad then no more just gets in trouble solutions. I saw in a forum that I will have...
  3. How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...

in XboX Insiders
    How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...: Title briefly describes situation. HDD failed (second time, thanks to these garbage XB1X issues) but this time I had since opted into the insider updates so now the USB update/reload fails....
  4. Osu1 for insider !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Osu1 for insider !: Microsoft I invite you to provide a way to recover insider versions of xbox one ! it is not normal to have to return a console for a file! fb35d279-caf1-44ee-9f81-f291d0a0f820
  5. Xbox One X OSU1 file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X OSU1 file: The internal hard drive in my Xbox One X failed so I replaced it with an SSD (using the recommended process to format and install it). I downloaded the latest OSU1 file from Microsoft: OS...
  6. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

in XboX Insiders
    So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...: I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this thing and was told to send it in for $270. But...
  7. OSU1 updates - How do I know its the latest version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    OSU1 updates - How do I know its the latest version?: Right - so I downloaded the OSU1 file on August 14, 2019 - assuming that it would have the latest dash update. However, when I went into Settings to check the version number, it still has the last...
  8. Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...

in XboX Insiders
    Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...: I'm a regular Xbox One user (not insider). I hope that MS will continue to update their OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update release because some of us just can't update the OS...
  9. OSU1 not up to date.

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU1 not up to date.: So, my xbox one x is in an update loop, it won't update to the latest 5047 update. It downloads, verifies then restarts and asks to update all over again. Before I did a full system wipe, I found...
  10. Update Xbox one s OSU1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Xbox one s OSU1: I try tol download on Microsoft site Xbox.com help the file OSU1 to upgrade off line my Xbox and I Can't can you help me to find that file Sorry for my English i'm French Canadian...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skipahead osu file Xbox