Other countries

Discus and support Other countries in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried searching if someone asked, but couldn't find the answer: is there any talk or news about when Xcloud beta or local streaming will be available... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kago82, Nov 7, 2019 at 4:03 PM.

1. /u/Kago82
    /u/Kago82 Guest

Other countries

I tried searching if someone asked, but couldn't find the answer: is there any talk or news about when Xcloud beta or local streaming will be available outside US and UK?

submitted by /u/Kago82
    [link] [comments]

2. maxen Win User

Other country support numbers

If you use the above link, provided by iPro, without the en-US at all it gives you the page specific to your region.

ie the link becomes
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and when you click it you get redirected to your region's page.

Then at the bottom choose to get in touch with Microsoft Support, and you can pick 'request a Call' and they will call you instead. It'll save you spending unnecessary time on hold.
  3. TangentialShark Win User

Xbox One (Other countrys)

I don't blame you. I would do the same thing if I were in your situation.
  4. TangentialShark Win User

I have family in Venezuela! As for your question, as of now Venezuela IS NOT a supported Xbox One country and you will NOT be able to play games on the console. Maybe in the future Microsoft will add Venezuela as a supported territory but at the moment
    you are out of luck. Here's hoping!
  5. Ky3217 Win User

Unfortunately, no.

Venezuela isn't one of the 21 countries the Xbox One can be used in.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gifting games to other countrys.

With region locking, your account region has to match your physical location.
Thema:

Other countries

1. Other countries - Similar Threads - countries

2. Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card: I'm trying to purchase something but United States is locked as my country in the billing section. My region on my computer is correct as is it on my microsoft account. I don't live in the United...
  3. cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...: is it possible to change the country in the xbox beta app? when i tried to purchase a subscribtion 4 months ago i had to set my country to USA after i chose payment option...
  4. Unable to Change Billing Region/Country when Subscribing for Xbox Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Change Billing Region/Country when Subscribing for Xbox Pass on PC: As title said, so I've downloaded the Xbox (Beta) App for Windows 10, I wanted to subscribe to the Xbox Pass, when I reach Billing Info Address, I'm unable to choose my Billing Region/Country....
  5. The change of country in the billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The change of country in the billing: HI everyone mi problem is from the change of country in the billing what can i do for change. The country help me please 90717fd5-c50f-4012-908f-0b01b0526994
  6. Compras de jogos em países diferentes [Translate] Game purchases in different countries

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compras de jogos em países diferentes [Translate] Game purchases in different countries: Existe a possibilidade de comprar jogos da região que você não pertence e fazer isso é errado? [Translate] Is there a possibility to buy games from the region that you do not belong to and do...
  7. availability of xbox game pass countries?

in XBoX Accessibility
    availability of xbox game pass countries?: Is xbox game pass available to all countries in the world? 750791bd-7a17-4c85-a1b6-2507da3b6f91
  8. Gutscheine in andere Länder verschenken (Gift vouchers to other countries)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gutscheine in andere Länder verschenken (Gift vouchers to other countries): Ich möchte einem Freund in der USA eine Guthabenkarte schenken. Allerdings bin ich mir nicht sicher ob die in Deutschland gekaufte Karte dort gültig ist. Kann man also eine in Deutschland...
  9. About order fifa 20 in other country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About order fifa 20 in other country: Hey, im right now in Canda with my famliy, and I rly want to order the new fifa 20 ultimeate editon the price in the xbox store of Canda have a big diffrent then the price in Israel xbox store, I...
  10. Moving countries with an X-BOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving countries with an X-BOX: Hi all, I bought my X-BOX in a country that has 110 V power source and am moving to a country with 230 V power source. What do I need to do to use my X-Box in the new country? Can I simply buy a...