Other countries

Discus and support Other countries in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried searching if someone asked, but couldn't find the answer: is there any talk or news about when Xcloud beta or local streaming will be available... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kago82, Nov 7, 2019.

1. /u/Kago82
    /u/Kago82 Guest

Other countries

I tried searching if someone asked, but couldn't find the answer: is there any talk or news about when Xcloud beta or local streaming will be available outside US and UK?

submitted by /u/Kago82
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kago82, Nov 7, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

Other country support numbers

If you use the above link, provided by iPro, without the en-US at all it gives you the page specific to your region.

ie the link becomes
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and when you click it you get redirected to your region's page.

Then at the bottom choose to get in touch with Microsoft Support, and you can pick 'request a Call' and they will call you instead. It'll save you spending unnecessary time on hold.
  3. TangentialShark Win User

Xbox One (Other countrys)

I don't blame you. I would do the same thing if I were in your situation.
  4. TangentialShark Win User

I have family in Venezuela! As for your question, as of now Venezuela IS NOT a supported Xbox One country and you will NOT be able to play games on the console. Maybe in the future Microsoft will add Venezuela as a supported territory but at the moment
    you are out of luck. Here's hoping!
  5. Ky3217 Win User

Unfortunately, no.

Venezuela isn't one of the 21 countries the Xbox One can be used in.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gifting games to other countrys.

With region locking, your account region has to match your physical location.
Thema:

Other countries

1. Other countries - Similar Threads - countries

2. The problem of boycotting several countries and not connecting to the network on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    The problem of boycotting several countries and not connecting to the network on Xbox One: Hi there, I live in IRAN and Iranian users have problems to connecting to the Xbox one network. We Can't Connect to Xbox Network Because of the sanctions imposed on us by Microsoft. Sometimes We...
  3. Will I be able to buy the new xbox series x in the microsoft store? my country is Spain.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to buy the new xbox series x in the microsoft store? my country is Spain.: I would just like to know if I can buy the new Xbox series x in the Microsoft store in Spain for home delivery or only in other stores ... I would like to take the opportunity to spend my Xbox...
  4. redeeming a code in another country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming a code in another country: i purchased a dlc "rise of iron" for destiny 1 for a friend online, unfortunately they are in a different country/time zone so the code does not work. is there anything i can do about this or have...
  5. XBox Live Gold ... verhuisd naar ander land[XBox Live Gold ... moved to another country]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Live Gold ... verhuisd naar ander land[XBox Live Gold ... moved to another country]: Ik ben kort geleden van Duitsland naar België verhuisd. Nu heb ik in de winkel Xbox Live Gold gekocht en bij het invoeren van de code viel me op dat er achter mijn profiel naam '(Germany)'...
  6. Purchase not received on Farmville 2 Country Escape game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase not received on Farmville 2 Country Escape game: Farmville 2 - Country Escape Can you please tell me why my purchase of a "Crate of Keys" has not been applied to my game? It has been more than 12 hours and I keep receiving an annoying pop up...
  7. All countries should have Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All countries should have Microsoft Rewards: Good Morning, Please rewards is not available in my country only like 15 countries have reward this is kind of not fair because most countries have a microsoft store you could buy microsoft...
  8. Can’t change region or country for billing info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change region or country for billing info: I tried to buy a game a month ago yesterday but it came up saying i have no suitable billing info or something along those lines so i pressed update billing info and had to change my email as it...
  9. Country setup incorrect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Country setup incorrect: Trying to make a purchase and the country is set to the wrong country will not allow me to change and therefore can not complete purchase because the billing info will not change to the correct...
  10. Gifting a dlc content to another country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a dlc content to another country: Hello everyone. I know my question may sound dumb, but I am thinking about gifting a dlc from black ops 3 to a friend. The point is that I live in France and he lives in Wales. Will he be able to...